Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Mission and Quest Discussion > Team building
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Bunnykins
Level 34
Threads: 4
Posted: 1/28/2023 at 3:17 AM Post #1
Is there a existing forum on team building that someone can send me a link too, my team was just randomly thrown together, but I would like to improve my team
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 1/28/2023 at 3:47 AM Post #2
What do you know about how elements, stats, and equipment work currently? How far along are you plot-wise? have you gotten to Region two and unlocked the third party slot or are you still working towards that? What pets are you using as-is?

But this guide (see posts 2 and 3) should cover a decent amount of info
Bunnykins
Level 34
Posted: 1/28/2023 at 10:35 PM Post #3
Ive gotten to umbra forest thank you for the link :)
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 1/29/2023 at 12:15 AM Post #4
assuming Thora / Pastel / Radiant are your team:

Thora in slot 1 as tank (since she's Shadow element)
Thora should have gear that boosts Int and Agi (Illusionist)
Proficiency to any of HP, Int, Agi, in what way works for you

Currently she has two Str-type gear pieces (Thunder's Armor, Ravager bracelet) which won't be very useful for her.
Her relic is the right sort, but quite low level and uncommon rarity, which means it has low stats

Pastel as Light Healer wants primarily Int gear, whether you go secondarily to Dex or Agi is personal preference. Most people go with Dex gear for most of the game with light healers.
So gear types, Illusionist or Evoker (int/dex)
Profs on healer are usually Int until that's 3/3 for highest healing output

She currently has two Str-type equips, like Thora, which isn't helping her much, but in her case one of them is additionally her relic. Because of this she gets no benefit from the Damage Stat buff it gives (since it's boosting her Phys. damage stat, which she cannot use as a Magical element)
The legendary disciple armor would be fine though not optimal if it was a higher level, but it's lv5, so it's contributing little

Radiant is missing a prof point, but as an attacker you'd usually have 2str or 1str/1dex at lv30 (since he already has 1hp, you could go 1hp/1str if you didn't want to reset his current point)
As an Air attacker, he should have full str/dex gear (myrmidon), and has none at all.
Like Pastel, his relic is the wrong sort, though it's boosting his Magic Damage in his case, which he can't use because he's a Physical element.

If you can't afford legendary (or epic) lv25 gear off of the broker you can at least swap some stuff around:
Pastel's Relic onto Radiant <> Radiant's onto Pastel
Pastel's Myrmidon bracelet onto Radiant <> Radiant's Disciple bracelet onto Pastel
Thora's Thunder's Armor onto Radiant <> Radiant's Illusionist armor onto Thora

Sub-optimal swap, but better than current,
Thora's Ravager bracelet onto Radiant <> Radiant's Assassin onto Thora (since ravager only boosts Str, not useful to Thora but somewhat useful to Radiant, while Assassin boosts Agi, which she does use, even if she can't make much use of the str buff)

But balancing optimal+cheap gear: all lv25 legendary (since it drops from Esior lv25 very hard mission satchels so is quite common on the broker)
Illusionist on Thora
Illusionist and/or Evoker on Pastel
Myrmidon on Radiant
Bunnykins
Level 34
Posted: 1/29/2023 at 1:29 AM Post #5
Thank you so much for the help, I was quite confused on how to make a good battle team, but this will help me a lot

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.