Author Thread Post
Hebs
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 25
Posted: 10/21/2022 at 12:15 AM Post #1
Hey.
I just finished
Viridian Meadows and Umbra Forest the other day and now did enter Astryls Vale.
Problem is in the 2 other areas i was using number keys on keyboard to the actions pets did
and now in the new area its a different setup so i cant see that way anymore and the enemy dont take dmg and only my pets do i cant see if they attack the way its set up is there a way to either get the same setup as in the 2 previous areas or can someone explain me how this works because i cant see it.
If this is a wrong place to write this im sry but thought it was here since this is also zone discussion.
Ty
Hebs
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 10/21/2022 at 1:31 AM Post #2
in the astryl's vale areas, along with all areas created after (festival zones, lost grove), the programming is different, and runs on a different setup than the previous areas. As such, you cannot swap to the old system.

I'm not sure how you'd be taking damage with the enemy taking none, since you can't actually end a turn if your pets don't all have assigned targets?

in a battle, A opens the attacks menu if it's closed (though it's open by default when a battle starts). This menu must be open in order to select attacks

To use attacks, you have to select the move (using either the correlating number or letter on the keyboard or by clicking it), and the target you wish to aim at (via clicking the enemy, although in the lost grove the target can be selected by also using number keys (unless it is a move that targets either one pet of your own party- such as Light's move Restoration- which require you to click the intended target pet, or all enemies, which progresses automatically))

If you click on one of your pets with the attack menu closed, you can see what attack is selected in the righthand box at the top of the battle screen (left box is for secondary actions- swapping pet positions, traps, scanners, and healing items), and which enemy is targeted by their name text having changed colour

(I have looked at your team and noticed that though they're all Magic elements, you have an abundance of Physical-type gear (myrmidon and assassin) on them. Since I can, I'll toss you some magic-type gear for them)
Edited By Scathreoite on 10/21/2022 at 1:32 AM.
Hebs
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 25
Posted: 10/21/2022 at 11:46 AM Post #3
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104192&page=1#2
Author: Scathreoite
Time Posted: 10/21/2022 at 1:31 AM
in the astryl's vale areas, along with all areas created after (festival zones, lost grove), the programming is different, and runs on a different setup than the previous areas. As such, you cannot swap to the old system.

I'm not sure how you'd be taking damage with the enemy taking none, since you can't actually end a turn if your pets don't all have assigned targets?

in a battle, A opens the attacks menu if it's closed (though it's open by default when a battle starts). This menu must be open in order to select attacks

To use attacks, you have to select the move (using either the correlating number or letter on the keyboard or by clicking it), and the target you wish to aim at (via clicking the enemy, although in the lost grove the target can be selected by also using number keys (unless it is a move that targets either one pet of your own party- such as Light's move Restoration- which require you to click the intended target pet, or all enemies, which progresses automatically))

If you click on one of your pets with the attack menu closed, you can see what attack is selected in the righthand box at the top of the battle screen (left box is for secondary actions- swapping pet positions, traps, scanners, and healing items), and which enemy is targeted by their name text having changed colour

(I have looked at your team and noticed that though they're all Magic elements, you have an abundance of Physical-type gear (myrmidon and assassin) on them. Since I can, I'll toss you some magic-type gear for them)

Ty alot i will try look into it and change their gear.
Hopefully i can get it to work but should be doable.
:)

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.