Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Looking for a rps/Rp partner
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 9:47 AM Post #1
~{Information}~

Hello and welcome to my Rp [Roleplaying] thread/Forum, I'm currently looking for someone to Roleplaying with i have no preference to how long you have been Roleplaying as long as you write in a descriptive style with more then four lines of text, I'm always open to try anything and a variety of rp topics and plots so if you notice that something you enjoy it's on my list please feel free to ask i love trying new things. Please understand that i mainly and often only use female ocs that identify as Herosexual or Demisexual as i idenifie myself as a Hetrosexual Demiromantic female.

~{ The Rules}~

[1]:Be nice, friendly and kind to myself and eveyone in this fourm
[2]: Don't attack me or anyone over crushes regardless if they are ocs or official characters (official character are real characters like Loki from Marvel, Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter and Alastor form hazbin hotel)
[3]: No mary sues,overpowered characters, copy cat or genderbent characters
[4]: Don't make any official characters out of character (for example Draco Malfoy wouldn't be a shy love struck teeanger or Alastor is Asexual aromantic not romantic flirt)
[5]: please follow all the Slyestia rules
[6]: Descriptive only (at least a paragraph)
[7]:if you're using artwork that isn't yours please credit original artist if you can't find them use a reverse images shearch
[8]:all Characters muat be sixteen or older minor romantic makes me feel uncomfortable
[9]: You must be at least sixteen years old as most rps contain romance and and u feel uncomfortable having a romance rp with a minor
[10]: If we are doing a next generation rp try to avoid children of ships unless the ship is official (e.g Tony stark and pepper pots from marvel or Moxie and molly from hellva boss)
[11]: If you have read all the rules please say you're favorite themed slyestia pet somewhere in your response
[12]: If you have any triggers or things you want to avoid in the Rp please tell me as soon as possible i hate to accidentally upset anyone

~{Example of Descriptive vs scrpit Rp}~

Descriptive example: Georgia peaked her head around the corner of the now abandoned mall luckily the coast was clear no zombies in sight "thank goodness" she whispered to herself her soft accent was almost noun existence she took one last look around before she stepped out her shoulder length brown hair was messy tired up and she had dyed zombie blood splattered over her Jean's and vest she clutched her bat tighter and slowly made her way down the path and made a dash for the pharmacy and ducked under the security doors which were halfway down only giving her a three foot high gap to slip in though. Georgia eyes glanced around and suddenly a female half decomposed zombie attempted to attack her and gasped and raised her bat and it with two sticking sounding hits she killed it and stepped back its blood splattered into her cloths and cheek" she she made her way to see if anything was left "I hope I'm alone" she didn't have time to check to see if this place was occupied by other survivors and left the backdoor open so anyone or anything could walk in

Script example: Georgia: *peasks from corner* thank goodness the cost is clear *runs towards the pharmacy but suddenly she's attacked by zombie*
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 10/13/2022 at 1:09 PM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 10:09 AM Post #2
~{What I Rp}~

+ I'm the villainass style Rp (make own storyline or plot up)
+The Purge
+Halloween themed (seasonal holiday not movies)
+ Anything Yandere or Yandere related
+ Human x Noun Human (e.g alien, Elf, demon ect)
+ Sci-Fi
+ Romance
+ Mild Horror or Horror following slyestia rules
+ Fantasy (Elf/D&D,Dragons,Mythical creature's)
+ Slyestia pets (e.g. sylvorpa and Lupora)
Soulmate Au (e.g red string, soulmate name on wrist, only seeing colour when meet soulmate ect)
+Fandom soulmate Au (e.g marvel, Harry Potter, Dc comics or anime)
+ Dc comics /Bat family ect
+ Avengers assemble animated series
+ Bood of zeus
+ Criminal Minds
+ Harry Potter
+ Hazbin hotel or hellva boss
+ Marvel cinematic universe (e.g Avengers, Doctor Stephen or X-men)
+ Minecraft (including Minecraft Story mode)
+ Obey me one master to rule them all
+ Pokmon (Sun and moon, Sword and shield, master's EXT, Pokmon Go)
+ The Mummy
+ The mummy returns
+ Teen titans (Not teen titans go)
+ Transfomers Prime

~{What i won't Rp}~

+: Anything about or related to bad fathers or bad parenting or pearents or related to bad families unfortunately i came from a toxic family with an extremely toxic father and this juat upset me
+Anything against Slyestia Rules like Abuse, pure NSFW/ amut
+ anything incest related
+ Politics or anything if a sentive or debatable topic ( just don't want arguments in commets ect)

Pervious rps: Dragons, Zombie apocalypse, How to train your dragon, rise of the Guardians, Pokmon legends arceus, My little pony, Harry Potter, the wastelands and fae Fantasy
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 12/6/2022 at 10:54 AM.
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Threads: 60
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 11:01 AM Post #3
What if we do a Demon x Human yandere rp?
Edited By Ethernalflame on 9/1/2022 at 11:01 AM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 11:29 AM Post #4
That sounds interesting which would you like to be? Human or Demon and who should be the Yandere?
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 11:59 AM Post #5
I could do the Demon, and I dont mind who the yandere is.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 12:40 PM Post #6
Maybe you? A demon is more likely to become a yandere being a demon and all XD

~{Form}~
Name: Georgia underwood
physical age: Early twenties
Chronological age: Twenty three
Pronouns: She-Her
Sexuality: Heterosexual Demiromantic
Species: Human being
Personality: Georgia is a quiet and friendly individual who often likes to keep to herself and hates being the center of attention she's also rather stubborn and can get emotional at times and when it comes to romance or others having romantic feelings towards her she completely obvious so unlikely to notice a yandere demon having a crush on her until its too late dispite this she's a good person who a massive music, anime and animal lover and can be clumsy at times and might get jealous easily
Appearance: Georgia is a young adult culcasian woman with stright long shoulder length deep/jet black hair with a oval shaped face with arched eyebrows and round almond shaped blue colured eyes she has a slightly petite figure looking rather slim she's often scene wearing dark aesthetic or gothic styled clothing with matching jewellery and dark eye makeup and lipstick
Abilities (optional): Georgia is a human ao has no abilities or powers unless you count having a demon wrapped around her finger
Weaknesses: Georgia is a human so completely moral and can easily be harmed or killed she's also rather clumsy often bumping into things and tripping over things injuring herself and being obvious she not noticed Edith and Jackson having feelinhs for her and Edith's obession and yandere triats
Family: Guinevere underwood (Mother- deceased) Edgar underwood (father-Alive)
Love interest/Crush: Jackson McCoy [Crush] Edith [possible love interest]
Backstory: Georgia was born in a small English town to her parents her mother called Guinevere was a kind and caring stay at home housewife who was the main person who raised Georgia and father was a business man for a large company a workaholic that spent more time at work then home due to this dynamic Georgia and her became extreamly close while Georgia her father had a distant relationship. Georgia had a happy childhood and soon the family moved country when Edgar was offered a major promotion to be a CEO for a new Branch in a different country when Georgia was seven years old where she meet Jackson and the two became instant friends tragically when she was thirteen when her mother sadly passed away from a illness and Georgia was devastated four year later as Georgia and edgar couldn't fix their relationship she moved closer to Edgar into [where rp takes place like toko Japan or new york amarica] now six years later and ten years after the loss of her mother Georgia's life is about to change forever
Extra:
+ Georgia natural hair colour is platinum blonde she hates her natural hair colour thinking it doesn't fit her clothing style
+ Jackson serves as the Rival to Edith As evey yandere needs a rival don't worry ill rp him and Jackson is also the childhood friend
+Georgia is interested in Gothic fashion, the supernatural and urban legends (as i see that type of person drawing in a demon)
+ is the type of person to try and sunmon a demon or bloody mary during a sleepover as she's bored or dared to

Imagine credit: Credit for image goses to sciamano240 from Deviantart
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 9/1/2022 at 4:11 PM.
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 3:12 PM Post #7
~{Form}~
Name:
Edith

physical age:

Chronological age:

Pronouns:
He/Him

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Species:
Demon

Personality:
He is a rather extroverted man, almost always in the spotlight of the conversation. Hes also very self aware.

Appearance:

Abilities (optional):
He can tell the feeling of someone hes seen.

Weaknesses:
Any basic demons weaknesses

Family:
Un-named Dad
Unnamed Mother
Unnamed Sister

Love interest/Crush:
To be found out (Idk ur ocs name)

Extra:

Has OLD (Obsessive love disorder)
Edited By Ethernalflame on 9/14/2022 at 3:00 PM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 4:29 PM Post #8
Oh cool love the artwork i think the drawing is of Ciel Annuller usable to find out if they a real character or just a deviantart oc lol. Anyway i have posted my oc ill give you time ro fisnish Edith :) so take your time and don't worry..

Aslo where should the Rp take place?

Plot ideas: (feel free to post your own)

1:on Halloween Georgia become bored and after watching a load of horror movies and YouTube urban legend videos decided to try and Summon a demon unfortunately it goses way batter then expected and Edith becomes obsessed with her

2: Ten years after the loss of her mother Georgia is desperate to get her mother back and bring her baxk alive and will do anything even sell her soul unfortunately for her Edith who a demon and demon hunt souls makes a deal in exchange for her soul and then Edith becomes obsessed with her

3: Everyone has a soulmate and Edith hopes to to find his amd after finding out Georgia is his Soulmate mate (or she might not be) he so anything to have her and becomes obsessed with her
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/1/2022 at 4:38 PM Post #9
1 is good ^^
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 9/2/2022 at 5:57 AM Post #10
Alrthat sounds good let me know when you're finished you're character and please tell me if you have any triggers or things you want to avoid in the Rp i would hate tp upset you . :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.