Forum Index > Player Guides > How to shrink non-Sylestia Images
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Infitlizards
Level 73
The Perfectionist
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/27/2022 at 3:48 PM Post #1
so i've noticed some guides to uploading sylestia and non sylestia but not on how to make them smaller, sylestia ones are easy but i struggled with how to shrink non-sylestia images.

Part 1; uplodaing your image(s)
part 2; shrinking your image(s)

there are of course other guides but i struggle to get them to work or understand them so i figured i'd put up a picture guide of how i do it

Reducing Image sizes
Posting Sylestia Images
Posting non-Sylestia Images
Edited By Infitlizards on 6/27/2022 at 3:51 PM.
Infitlizards
Level 73
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/27/2022 at 4:14 PM Post #2
Part 1; Uploading Sylestia Images

your images can technically come from anywhere, it's simple enough to grab an image off the internet and use that. for instance

i googled an image and downloaded it

open the picture in a new tab (PC) or copy the image (Mobile)

then you can post it into a message somewhere on the forums
once you pasted it into the forum you can highlight the url and then hit the IMG button

this turns it into an image
(to make it a clickable image you would paste the images url then copy the url of where you want it to lead you, highlight the first url then hit the 'IMG=' button and paste the coped link, more HERE)

your image would look something like this:

if not you can upload your image on any sight that lets you upload images, i use pintrest because it lets you open a link directly onto the photo and not include anypart of the sight, you do have to sign up for it though.
Edited By Infitlizards on 6/27/2022 at 4:24 PM.
Infitlizards
Level 73
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/27/2022 at 4:24 PM Post #3
Part 2; Shrinking images

now you have your image but that a little big so lets make it smaller; now i don't know how it would work on mobile but PC would work many ways, with any sort of editing program, i'm using MSpaint because it's quick for editing for me, save your image then open it in your program

inside the program i select all to highlight all of the image and the drag the bottom corner to shrink the image, keep in mind the smaller the image the less detail you see and the fuzzer it will become

now smaller (about half or less the size of the original image i chose) i save the image and then upload it to my site of choice, the i copy the images url again and processed to post it into my message as i did before

the image is now much smaller and you could make it even smaller or a diffrent shape depending on what you'd like the image to look like and you can even do this with images you have saved and haven't uploaded yet, editing them before you upload them (always keep an original though)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.