Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,419 227
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,338,927 648
Generated 761,990 8
Captured 1,302,988 19
Bred 7,273,797 621
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > LF Wilds
Page 91 1, 2, 3... 90, 91, 92... 95, 96, 97 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Silverstream616
Level 75
Fishy
Joined: 7/3/2015
Threads: 122
Posts: 6,280
Posted: 5/22/2026 at 5:21 AM Post #901
Hi! Once you get a puffadore I would love to claim it!
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 5/22/2026 at 11:49 AM Post #902
Hi, sorry, I dont do pre-claims for fableds as there is no guarantee I get one before someone lets me grow one, but if I manage too Ill let you know.
Edmewolf
Level 75
The Hallowed
Joined: 1/15/2015
Threads: 45
Posts: 2,341
Posted: 5/23/2026 at 1:35 AM Post #903
i have a maj aeri and reg lup seed if u need to grow one and a griffi seed im looking to sell or trade.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 5/23/2026 at 3:38 PM Post #904
Yeah, I do, Id be happy to grow your Maj aeri and reg lup. I'm probably going to play contests for the lup and griffi I need to collect though haha, but thanks for the offer
Edmewolf
Level 75
The Hallowed
Joined: 1/15/2015
Threads: 45
Posts: 2,341
Posted: 5/23/2026 at 5:16 PM Post #905
ill send them on over the aeri will have lesser and female lup will have greater.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 5/24/2026 at 7:28 PM Post #906
Ryo bab is done :)
Feyvn
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 1/11/2020
Threads: 34
Posts: 1,530
Posted: 5/24/2026 at 8:33 PM Post #907
Thank you :)
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 5/26/2026 at 9:49 AM Post #908
Griff and aeri are done :)
Katty
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Joined: 4/16/2018
Threads: 240
Posts: 4,538
Posted: 5/27/2026 at 12:18 AM Post #909
Sent some blue sap for rikki. Other rikki hatched female xD
Feyvn
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 1/11/2020
Threads: 34
Posts: 1,530
Posted: 5/27/2026 at 1:15 AM Post #910
Hey! I have a vene if you still need to grow one! I also have an extra ligh if you want it, also if no one has claimed that aged nixi yet, could I?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 90, 91, 92... 95, 96, 97
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.