Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Apocalypse
Page 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 12/28/2022 at 1:07 PM Post #81
Ash looks at him and says. "Dad doesn't want me to do a bonfire yet. Saying it will cause unwanted attention. So I'm sneaking out to make one. Also see if I can also burn some zombie while I am at it,"
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 12/28/2022 at 5:53 PM Post #82
He rolled his eyes at her words, he would have crossed his arms too for emphasis but stopped himself his mechanical fingers still twitched in response to the denied movement. It was an old reflex, somthing he wasnt allowed to do anymore tho. " Well the mains ideas still work alright, maby is't not perfect but it's better then just being dependent on stuff we can control. As for wearpons, my arm worked well enough so far, i may nead to make some kind of shield at some point but it's alright for now, i told you i got a cheat code."
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 12/31/2022 at 8:24 PM Post #83
Myles was surprised at this. He stuck his finger in his ear, apparently cleaning it out. "Come again?" On first impression, he had not taken Ash as the type to want to sneak out and start bonfires for funsies. He could definitely understand the want to burn zombies, though. Besides the smell.

"Yes," Charly said, impatient and irritated once again. "But despite your so-called 'cheat code', a large enough group of zombies could easily overpower anyone. Even with an arm like yours," she noted, nodding towards his arm. She wasn't against the thought of finding food, though. Her stomach hadn't ceased its incessant complaining yet.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/31/2022 at 8:35 PM Post #84
Ash grins and says, "Start a bonfire. Sure a small one but still its a bonfire," Ash then starts walking in the opposite direction of the gun shop.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/1/2023 at 8:56 PM Post #85
He was starting to get tired of explaining things to the girl, so far his arm had been good enough for him. Sure it wasnt a long range wearpon but there was very little he could do about that now besside it wasnt like he could send a message to his past self to take classes. "Soooo, what's your saying is that ya dont want to find a way to get food ? Got it ! Well have fun starving i guess... it's probably safer then trying to go down there with the guy who turn his arm into an overcomplicated hydraulic press."
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/2/2023 at 12:11 PM Post #86
"Have you ever done this before?" he asked, walking with her. "Because while it does sound fun, to say the least, I'm not sure you've thought this through. Like because the smoke might attract...things. And stuff."

She leveled an unamused glare at the man, having to bite her tongue. Despite doing so, she cursed quietly in German."Du Hurensohn." She stared at him for another long moment before raising her voice and saying, "That's not what I said," she replied in a toneless voice. Charly didn't comment about his arm. Sure, he was joking about it, but that could be a coping mechanism for whatever potential trauma lay behind it. She forcefully sighed before going towards the ladder. "Don't screw me over," she muttered in his direction.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/2/2023 at 12:27 PM Post #87
Ash roles Xyr eyes and says, "Yes I do know how to keep it in control. It's not that hard. Flour does help. Water to if it's not a grease fire, "
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/3/2023 at 11:08 PM Post #88
Bayron raised an eyebrow as he heard her say somthing in a language he didnt understand, mildly tempted to ask what this ment but she sounded angry so he didnt. He almost decided to leave on his own seeing that she wasnt saying anything else, until she finaly decided to agree to come as well. Smiling brightly he followed behind her. "Hey, i am the one who should say that not you. It's fine, worst case senario i'll punch some Z's again, you wont see me leaving you in that mess."
Horsebandit
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/4/2023 at 8:54 AM Post #89
"Okay, okay." He raised his hands up in mock surrender. "Remind me never to get on your bad side, please." He was silent for a moment. "What're you gonna use as kindling?"

Despite his reassurances, she wasn't sure that she could trust him. It was very possible he was all talk. Most people ended up being so. "Oh no," she said sarcastically. "I stole your line. A crying shame, it is." Charly shook her head before quickly scanning the ground below, ensuring it was safe to climb down. It was, so she started down.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/4/2023 at 11:41 AM Post #90
Ash says, "Zombies. They are highly flammable when dead and they can last for hours. Wood if we don't have zombies. "
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.