Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,414 222
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,340,119 1,201
Generated 761,996 6
Captured 1,303,001 13
Bred 7,274,970 1,182
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > LF Wilds
Page 89 1, 2, 3... 88, 89, 90... 95, 96, 97 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 1/11/2026 at 11:53 AM Post #881
Bump~
Weaver
Level 75
Nature Walker
Joined: 6/5/2018
Threads: 20
Posts: 800
Posted: 1/11/2026 at 11:23 PM Post #882
Hi! Im interested in your abominable snowman Griffi. Would you take 250k gold?

Edit: never mind, I just got one from a mystery pouch. Thanks anyway!
Edited By Weaver on 1/12/2026 at 12:00 AM.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 4/30/2026 at 9:01 AM Post #883
Antilock
Feyvn
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 1/11/2020
Threads: 34
Posts: 1,530
Posted: 5/20/2026 at 6:11 PM Post #884
Hey, got an another ryo seed if you wanted to grow it for me?
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 5/20/2026 at 6:22 PM Post #885
Yep! I can do that for you Fey! Congrats on getting some of your themes picked btw!
Feyvn
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 1/11/2020
Threads: 34
Posts: 1,530
Posted: 5/20/2026 at 6:44 PM Post #886
I'll send it over with a greater and 4x gen bonding, could I get g2 and m1, please? Thank you! I was kind of surprised so many got chosen o.o
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 5/20/2026 at 6:49 PM Post #887
Put it in a pot, I am missing the greater however so I only set one of the traits haha
Feyvn
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 1/11/2020
Threads: 34
Posts: 1,530
Posted: 5/20/2026 at 6:50 PM Post #888
Oops, my bad xD Just sent it over!
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,882
Posted: 5/21/2026 at 12:42 AM Post #889
Hihi, could I pre-claim the kelp and fabled Aeri?
Morris
Level 75
Trickster
Joined: 3/28/2024
Threads: 12
Posts: 284
Posted: 5/21/2026 at 2:14 AM Post #890
I have a greater fertilizer if you want it
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 88, 89, 90... 95, 96, 97
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.