Hello!
I have:
1x [Aurleon (Aged)] Painted Tapestry
2x [Lesser Fertilizer]
10x [Enriched Water]
10x [Sun's Glow]
10x [Weed-B-Gone]
I don't need it so I want to sell it. ;-)
Also I have got two pots I don't need, I would rent it out, so I'd grow a pet in it and, once I get the egg, sell it to the actual owner for 200,000g. (If you do that instead of buying a new pot, you save 50,000g.)
Updated!
IyanaHeavencloud
Level 75
Seashell Collector
Joined: 7/19/2014
Threads: 44
Posts: 1,512
Posted: 5/24/2026 at 5:30 AM
Post #72
May i buy your Jelly Egg Neph seed, if you still have it?
Want:
gold (125k), diamonds (65), and item offers for fabled seeds.
Regular seeds: Free!
Edited By GoldGryphon on 6/16/2026 at 9:06 PM.
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,744
Posted: 5/24/2026 at 11:42 AM
Post #77
Hello~ I would be interested in buying your Pollen Haze Aeri seed, if you still have it. ^^
Qbb
Level 74
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 12/4/2017
Threads: 6
Posts: 724
Posted: 5/24/2026 at 12:09 PM
Post #78
Howdy, I do still have the Pollen Haze seed, yes.
Please offer/pay whatever is fair since I honestly don't know what fabled seeds are going for right now.
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,744
Posted: 5/24/2026 at 12:10 PM
Post #79
Does 350k sound fine to you? ^^
Qbb
Level 74
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 12/4/2017
Threads: 6
Posts: 724
Posted: 5/24/2026 at 12:12 PM
Post #80
Works for me, sure. ^^
Edit: seed sent
Edited By Qbb on 5/24/2026 at 12:14 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9... 64, 65, 66
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities