Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,413 237
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,337,377 946
Generated 761,970 10
Captured 1,302,946 38
Bred 7,272,309 898
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > your banned!
Page 75 1, 2, 3... 74, 75, 76... 231, 232, 233 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Crystalfreeze
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Joined: 10/12/2018
Threads: 9
Posts: 857
Posted: 9/11/2019 at 5:23 PM Post #741
Your banned because I keep making RP characters
24carrotgold
Level 74
Trickster
Joined: 1/15/2019
Threads: 78
Posts: 4,665
Posted: 9/11/2019 at 5:25 PM Post #742
Youre banned because I have no more stable space lol
Crystalfreeze
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Joined: 10/12/2018
Threads: 9
Posts: 857
Posted: 9/11/2019 at 5:28 PM Post #743
Your banned because with everything in my hatchery, I basically have the same problem.
24carrotgold
Level 74
Trickster
Joined: 1/15/2019
Threads: 78
Posts: 4,665
Posted: 9/11/2019 at 5:29 PM Post #744
Youre banned since over half my project tab is random pets
Crystalfreeze
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Joined: 10/12/2018
Threads: 9
Posts: 857
Posted: 9/11/2019 at 5:33 PM Post #745
Your banned because I don't have a project tab.
24carrotgold
Level 74
Trickster
Joined: 1/15/2019
Threads: 78
Posts: 4,665
Posted: 9/11/2019 at 5:39 PM Post #746
Youre banned since you have more stables than meez
Crystalfreeze
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Joined: 10/12/2018
Threads: 9
Posts: 857
Posted: 9/11/2019 at 5:41 PM Post #747
you're banned because I do have more of them
24carrotgold
Level 74
Trickster
Joined: 1/15/2019
Threads: 78
Posts: 4,665
Posted: 9/11/2019 at 5:47 PM Post #748
Youre banned because I have to leave soon
Crystalfreeze
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Joined: 10/12/2018
Threads: 9
Posts: 857
Posted: 9/11/2019 at 5:49 PM Post #749
You're banned because I might need to leave also.
24carrotgold
Level 74
Trickster
Joined: 1/15/2019
Threads: 78
Posts: 4,665
Posted: 9/11/2019 at 5:52 PM Post #750
Youre banned because I cannot think of anything else
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 74, 75, 76... 231, 232, 233
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.