Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,397 236
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,334,340 612
Generated 761,944 72
Captured 1,302,844 25
Bred 7,269,400 515
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Haleigh's Project Sales ~ Themed Pro...
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 63
Posts: 6,100
Posted: 9/30/2026 at 7:18 PM Post #51
Good morning Hale!!
Can I request you pretty please put me down for all your max projects when they finish? <3
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,869
Posted: 9/30/2026 at 11:33 PM Post #52
Absolutely! I don't have any bred currently, so I will breed them right now and I will be back when I get a female to hatch :D
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,869
Posted: 9/30/2026 at 11:34 PM Post #53
heehee ofc <3

I currently have the Ocean Glow kelps available, do you have a gender preference?

(many more finishing soon too :D
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.005 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.