Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,415 204
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,342,102 1,020
Generated 762,005 6
Captured 1,303,056 13
Bred 7,276,889 1,001
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Flying Through Flames (Dragon themed int...
Page 58 1, 2, 3... 57, 58, 59... 61, 62, 63 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Joined: 11/8/2018
Threads: 11
Posts: 1,244
Posted: 3/19/2019 at 10:26 AM Post #571
I grip it tighter.
Eyelashviper
Level 66
The Perfectionist
Joined: 10/23/2018
Threads: 225
Posts: 4,797
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 5:59 AM Post #572
Now it is starting to make the Faelora fly over
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Joined: 11/8/2018
Threads: 11
Posts: 1,244
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 9:10 AM Post #573
I continue to grip the gem whilst watching the faelora.
Eyelashviper
Level 66
The Perfectionist
Joined: 10/23/2018
Threads: 225
Posts: 4,797
Posted: 3/20/2019 at 5:50 PM Post #574
It lands safely but it looks a bit out of wack "Ohmy" it says
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Joined: 11/8/2018
Threads: 11
Posts: 1,244
Posted: 3/21/2019 at 10:38 AM Post #575
"Greetings, was this your gem?" I inquire, twisting the gem in my talon.
Eyelashviper
Level 66
The Perfectionist
Joined: 10/23/2018
Threads: 225
Posts: 4,797
Posted: 3/22/2019 at 5:44 AM Post #576
"Oh... yes... I dropped it when I was running."
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Joined: 11/8/2018
Threads: 11
Posts: 1,244
Posted: 3/22/2019 at 9:36 AM Post #577
I continue to twist the gem while looking at the faelora. "Oh? Why were you running?"
Eyelashviper
Level 66
The Perfectionist
Joined: 10/23/2018
Threads: 225
Posts: 4,797
Posted: 3/22/2019 at 2:29 PM Post #578
"I was grazing and not paying attention. I saw my herd disappear into some woods, so I had to run to catch up."
Blackghostdragon
Level 38
Guardian
Joined: 11/8/2018
Threads: 11
Posts: 1,244
Posted: 3/22/2019 at 10:31 PM Post #579
"Ah, you haven't seen any hatchlings acting perfect, have you?"
Eyelashviper
Level 66
The Perfectionist
Joined: 10/23/2018
Threads: 225
Posts: 4,797
Posted: 3/25/2019 at 6:06 AM Post #580
"Yes I have. Me and Auston, the aurlon have been looking around and noticed the Special One roaming around."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 57, 58, 59... 61, 62, 63
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.