Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,413 237
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,337,377 946
Generated 761,970 10
Captured 1,302,946 38
Bred 7,272,309 898
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > Spring Fest Swap Thread
Page 44 1, 2, 3... 43, 44, 45... 92, 93, 94 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Caelum
Level 73
Trickster
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 26
Posts: 594
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 7:35 PM Post #431
Ok, thanks!
Caelum
Level 73
Trickster
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 26
Posts: 594
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 7:36 PM Post #432
ok, can you maybe tell me if the prices go down a bit, if no one gets it(very unlikely.) Thanks for your time!
Caelum
Level 73
Trickster
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 26
Posts: 594
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 7:39 PM Post #433
Yes! If you could help me, I still need to grow a luffox seed(it's my last regular seed I need to grow!)
Caelum
Level 73
Trickster
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 26
Posts: 594
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 7:39 PM Post #434
I'll send my seed now, you can send yours when you have time!
Niverus
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 2/11/2018
Threads: 546
Posts: 14,137
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 7:41 PM Post #435
I'm not looking to trade seeds.
Edited By Niverus on 5/3/2019 at 7:42 PM.
Caelum
Level 73
Trickster
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 26
Posts: 594
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 7:43 PM Post #436
Did I accidentally give you a seed? I accepted the CoD
Niverus
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 2/11/2018
Threads: 546
Posts: 14,137
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 7:44 PM Post #437
No, you didn't send a seed. I was just confused. You had multiple posts in a row and my brain was dumb and didn't catch that they weren't to me. XD

No worries. My mistake.
Caelum
Level 73
Trickster
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 26
Posts: 594
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 7:46 PM Post #438
Ok, no worries!
Jennia
Level 75
Grand Protector
Joined: 5/22/2013
Threads: 42
Posts: 1,134
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 7:51 PM Post #439
I don't have a luffox seed right now, if I get one and you still need it I'll lend it :)
Caelum
Level 73
Trickster
Joined: 11/1/2018
Threads: 26
Posts: 594
Posted: 5/3/2019 at 7:53 PM Post #440
Thanks!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 43, 44, 45... 92, 93, 94
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.