Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,419 227
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,338,927 648
Generated 761,990 8
Captured 1,302,988 19
Bred 7,273,797 621
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > [S/T] Fabled/Regular Seed Trades and Sal...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Joined: 7/9/2013
Threads: 14
Posts: 901
Posted: 6/4/2026 at 12:59 AM Post #21
I'd like to grab both your [Zolnixi] Rejuvenating Waters ^-^
IyanaHeavencloud
Level 75
Seashell Collector
Joined: 7/19/2014
Threads: 44
Posts: 1,512
Posted: 6/4/2026 at 3:38 AM Post #22
Seeds and CoD sent!
Thank you!
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Joined: 7/9/2013
Threads: 14
Posts: 901
Posted: 6/4/2026 at 6:35 AM Post #23
Received and CoD accepted. Thank you! <3
IyanaHeavencloud
Level 75
Seashell Collector
Joined: 7/19/2014
Threads: 44
Posts: 1,512
Posted: 6/4/2026 at 2:49 PM Post #24
Bump
Silverstream616
Level 75
Fishy
Joined: 7/3/2015
Threads: 122
Posts: 6,280
Posted: 6/4/2026 at 4:03 PM Post #25
Could I offer 2 prismas for your puff seed?
IyanaHeavencloud
Level 75
Seashell Collector
Joined: 7/19/2014
Threads: 44
Posts: 1,512
Posted: 6/4/2026 at 5:23 PM Post #26
That works.
Sending seed.
Silverstream616
Level 75
Fishy
Joined: 7/3/2015
Threads: 122
Posts: 6,280
Posted: 6/4/2026 at 7:21 PM Post #27
Sent as well, thank you!
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Joined: 7/9/2013
Threads: 14
Posts: 901
Posted: 6/4/2026 at 8:10 PM Post #28
May I grab the Ryori for Diamonds?
IyanaHeavencloud
Level 75
Seashell Collector
Joined: 7/19/2014
Threads: 44
Posts: 1,512
Posted: 6/4/2026 at 8:12 PM Post #29
I'm sorry, I just traded it. I was just updating the post.
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Joined: 7/9/2013
Threads: 14
Posts: 901
Posted: 6/4/2026 at 8:15 PM Post #30
Ah, sad day. Search continues.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.