Forum Index > Item Marketplace > [S/T] Seeds + exceptional fert
Page 3
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Go to Page:
Author
Thread Post
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,882
Posted: 5/22/2026 at 1:59 PM
Post #21
I would, yes! Does 575 dias work for you? :D
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Joined: 1/28/2014
Threads: 76
Posts: 4,707
Posted: 5/22/2026 at 2:04 PM
Post #22
Sure! And thanks! :)
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,882
Posted: 5/22/2026 at 2:14 PM
Post #23
Sent them and set up the exchange ^-^
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Joined: 1/28/2014
Threads: 76
Posts: 4,707
Posted: 5/22/2026 at 2:26 PM
Post #24
Sent the diamonds, and thanks! That helped my fundle! :)
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Joined: 7/9/2013
Threads: 14
Posts: 901
Posted: 5/22/2026 at 10:17 PM
Post #25
I have an [Aeridini] Pollen Haze and 1200 Diamonds I am willing to trade for one of each of the Fableds you have, if you're interested? (Provided I counted right and there are 7 total, of course.) Oh, and 20k for the Draeyl and Morkko.
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,882
Posted: 5/22/2026 at 10:36 PM
Post #26
I can do that! I'll start sending them and I'll create the exchange :D
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,882
Posted: 5/22/2026 at 10:39 PM
Post #27
Actually, so sorry! I just checked and I think I had traded the vene away, so it would just be the 6 fables, I'll make the exchange for 1000dias :)
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Joined: 7/9/2013
Threads: 14
Posts: 901
Posted: 5/22/2026 at 11:15 PM
Post #28
All good! Only having one more to track down is still good. <3 Everything should be sent and received. ^-^
Retrowave
Level 75
Majestic Green Thumb
Joined: 4/16/2022
Threads: 1
Posts: 105
Posted: 5/23/2026 at 1:29 AM
Post #29
Hi, I have another x1 Kelpari Duckweed Pond to trade for your x1 Aurleon Vibrant Violets!
I'm also interested in the x2 majestic Aurleon River Dragons. Could I buy them both for 1.5 mil gold?
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,882
Posted: 5/23/2026 at 6:22 AM
Post #30
Yes and yes! sending everything now! :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities