Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,415 204
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,342,102 1,020
Generated 762,005 6
Captured 1,303,056 13
Bred 7,276,889 1,001
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Looking for pets!
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sheechwan
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Joined: 12/19/2012
Threads: 164
Posts: 3,460
Posted: 2/10/2013 at 10:23 PM Post #11


I do realized with a closer look that her "Marking" are
Pinks, but I just randomly caught the first thing I ran
into for ya~ XP
Took only one net too, so half the price that net cost me~ ;3
If you don't want her, I'm fine too, sorry I didn't saw she
was a bit pink before I had her~ >x<"
I've set her for you-only until you tell me if you buy or not~ :3
Lakaishia
Level 71
Joined: 2/9/2013
Threads: 18
Posts: 449
Posted: 2/10/2013 at 10:26 PM Post #12
@Sheechwan
Sorry, too much pink
Sheechwan
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Joined: 12/19/2012
Threads: 164
Posts: 3,460
Posted: 2/10/2013 at 10:42 PM Post #13

I guessed so~ XP
Then this random other girly?~ :3

If ya don't like her either, then I shall try again lol~ XD
Lakaishia
Level 71
Joined: 2/9/2013
Threads: 18
Posts: 449
Posted: 2/10/2013 at 10:56 PM Post #14
I bought her, ty!
Not looking for anymore atm XD
Sheechwan
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Joined: 12/19/2012
Threads: 164
Posts: 3,460
Posted: 2/10/2013 at 10:58 PM Post #15

No prob, I think her Wings had a nice Green, but
I would have needed her to be Green too, or have
colors like my Male carrier of Fae Wings~ XD
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.