Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Create a Cat-Inspired Sylesti/Avatar!!!
Page 2
1, 2, 3
Go to Page:
Author
Thread Post
Evieseriously
Level 66
Trickster
Joined: 7/25/2014
Threads: 89
Posts: 914
Posted: 9/29/2014 at 9:54 PM
Post #11
Well, I have a couple cat-inspired cats :P I'd have more, if generators worked in my favor.
A common american long fur cat, complete with the jingly bow collar
A cheetah! Because well, they're fast and cute.
Another common house-cat.
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Joined: 1/16/2013
Threads: 86
Posts: 2,032
Posted: 10/1/2014 at 3:35 PM
Post #12
tiger:
QueenIsa
Level 59
Joined: 9/26/2014
Threads: 15
Posts: 82
Posted: 10/1/2014 at 9:51 PM
Post #13
Inspired by my kitten, Mable
Coda
Level 75
The Majestic
Joined: 7/20/2014
Threads: 134
Posts: 2,575
Posted: 10/18/2014 at 12:30 PM
Post #14
There were too many awesome entrees to count....so, all of you are winners!!! The prizes are as following:
Psalmreader121 https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=919882
Gingerpaw https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1007708
Candyprincess https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1007715
Ashleyabstract https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=998696
Firepepper https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=967846
Dragonborn https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=998697
Entropy https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1007716
Thunderfangepic https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=954789
Evieseriously https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=998698
Kinuna https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=701759
SpiritFlame https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=968041
Coda
Level 75
The Majestic
Joined: 7/20/2014
Threads: 134
Posts: 2,575
Posted: 10/18/2014 at 12:31 PM
Post #15
Would you like me to give you back the pets I didn't use as prizes...or no?
Edited By on 10/18/2014 at 12:32 PM.
Evieseriously
Level 66
Trickster
Joined: 7/25/2014
Threads: 89
Posts: 914
Posted: 10/18/2014 at 1:31 PM
Post #16
Aw thank you! But, I don't have much use for that beauty. I'm trying to save space in my stables and I'm doing a horrible job haha. Maybe you could find another home for him. Sorry and thank you!
Coda
Level 75
The Majestic
Joined: 7/20/2014
Threads: 134
Posts: 2,575
Posted: 10/18/2014 at 1:34 PM
Post #17
Oh, that's all right.
CandyPrincess
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 9/4/2014
Threads: 19
Posts: 172
Posted: 10/18/2014 at 1:41 PM
Post #18
Thank you! I love her colors. :D
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Joined: 1/15/2014
Threads: 27
Posts: 1,118
Posted: 10/18/2014 at 1:46 PM
Post #19
Would you be horribly offended if I asked to pass on the pet you have set for me? With the fall fest coming up I'm going to need lots of stable space and if I took her I think I'd probably just end up releasing her, and that would make feel kind of terrible, haha. I'd rather she go to someone who could appreciate her more than me.
Coda
Level 75
The Majestic
Joined: 7/20/2014
Threads: 134
Posts: 2,575
Posted: 10/18/2014 at 1:51 PM
Post #20
Oh, no not at all!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities