Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,414 222
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,340,119 1,201
Generated 761,996 6
Captured 1,303,001 13
Bred 7,274,970 1,182
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > Fest Stuff
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Feyvn
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 1/11/2020
Threads: 34
Posts: 1,530
Posted: 5/23/2026 at 2:37 PM Post #11
Sent over a cod and the seed :)
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,744
Posted: 5/23/2026 at 2:38 PM Post #12
Thanks again~ ^^
Starlingsong
Level 75
Champion
Joined: 7/26/2023
Threads: 11
Posts: 337
Posted: 5/24/2026 at 1:14 AM Post #13
Could I offer you a Forget-Me-Not luff for the Rejuvenating Waters Nixi? If not Id love to buy it
Feyvn
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 1/11/2020
Threads: 34
Posts: 1,530
Posted: 5/24/2026 at 1:52 PM Post #14
I already have a forget-me-not but I can indeed sell the nixi c: I'll send it over with a cod!
Silverstream616
Level 75
Fishy
Joined: 7/3/2015
Threads: 122
Posts: 6,280
Posted: 5/24/2026 at 2:39 PM Post #15
Hi! Could I purchase your vul seed please?
Feyvn
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 1/11/2020
Threads: 34
Posts: 1,530
Posted: 5/24/2026 at 6:52 PM Post #16
Sent with a cod :)
Starlingsong
Level 75
Champion
Joined: 7/26/2023
Threads: 11
Posts: 337
Posted: 5/24/2026 at 7:33 PM Post #17
Thank you:)
Feyvn
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 1/11/2020
Threads: 34
Posts: 1,530
Posted: 5/24/2026 at 11:13 PM Post #18
Updated ^^
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,744
Posted: 5/25/2026 at 5:46 PM Post #19
Heya Fey, if you still need to grow a Qit for fundle, Id be happy to let you grow one of mine. ^^
Feyvn
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 1/11/2020
Threads: 34
Posts: 1,530
Posted: 5/25/2026 at 7:01 PM Post #20
I do! I'd love to grow it for you :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.