Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,397 236
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,334,340 612
Generated 761,944 72
Captured 1,302,844 25
Bred 7,269,400 515
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Al's Theme Project Designs
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Alstoxen
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 2/23/2019
Threads: 36
Posts: 869
Posted: 6/2/2025 at 8:51 PM Post #11



Demons Laugh Luffox

B K N N F N
Edited By Alstoxen on 6/3/2025 at 11:33 PM.
Alstoxen
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 2/23/2019
Threads: 36
Posts: 869
Posted: 6/2/2025 at 8:51 PM Post #12


Moonlight Sonata Lunemara

A B C H C N
Edited By Alstoxen on 6/22/2025 at 10:02 PM.
Alstoxen
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 2/23/2019
Threads: 36
Posts: 869
Posted: 6/2/2025 at 8:52 PM Post #13


Summoning Circle Lupora

M M D E B A/B

Sakura Lupora

B A D I B B

Fierce Fox Lupora

M I G A B A/B

Deep Sea Lupora

M M I K K E

Summer Rose Lupora

B M I K B B

Fabulous Fern Lupora

D M A A L A/B

Rebellious Rose Lupora

A D B I N E

Howling Moon Lupora

M M I K K A/B

Blossoming Mountain Lupora

D A I I N B
Edited By Alstoxen on 6/22/2025 at 9:57 PM.
Alstoxen
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 2/23/2019
Threads: 36
Posts: 869
Posted: 6/2/2025 at 8:53 PM Post #14
Alstoxen
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 2/23/2019
Threads: 36
Posts: 869
Posted: 6/2/2025 at 8:54 PM Post #15
Alstoxen
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 2/23/2019
Threads: 36
Posts: 869
Posted: 6/2/2025 at 8:55 PM Post #16
Alstoxen
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 2/23/2019
Threads: 36
Posts: 869
Posted: 6/2/2025 at 8:55 PM Post #17


Dusty Dawn Nytekrie

G H* A E B D

Squaking Bluejay Nytekrie

A F C M B N
Edited By Alstoxen on 6/3/2025 at 11:38 PM.
Alstoxen
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 2/23/2019
Threads: 36
Posts: 869
Posted: 6/2/2025 at 8:56 PM Post #18
Alstoxen
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 2/23/2019
Threads: 36
Posts: 869
Posted: 6/2/2025 at 8:57 PM Post #19




Will-o-wisp Qitari

Q G N L C I
Edited By Alstoxen on 6/2/2025 at 11:08 PM.
Alstoxen
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Joined: 2/23/2019
Threads: 36
Posts: 869
Posted: 6/2/2025 at 8:57 PM Post #20
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.