Players 2,161 348
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,328,001 1,090
Generated 664,597 295
Captured 1,204,050 48
Bred 6,459,258 747
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > FOR THE KING AND QUEEN ( rescue the prin...
Page 16 1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17, 18 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
AsteriaRuneflower
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 52
Posted: 5/5/2016 at 6:19 PM Post #151
the warrior places the pink crystal in first and the blue tiles in the room fall one by one.
then he places the orange crystal in and the yellow ones start to fall too.
the darkness is getting closer.
"wait!" shouts the queen. "first, i have one vial of life that i got from a friend.
in case something happens to the warrior and we end up trapped in here, splash this on the ground and it will allow you to bring one colleague back to life."

choose someone from the group to bring back to the party

neither the pink or orange crystals have opened the door.
these crystals are left
Purple
Blue
Yellow
Red
Green
Edited By Ryliq on 5/5/2016 at 6:27 PM.
Dauntlessscale1
Level 50
Threads: 144
Posted: 5/5/2016 at 7:31 PM Post #152
"Oh no! Then try the Yellow and Green, two colors that represent life, which is something that we are trying to keep!"

But before you insert them, lets use the potion. I choose to get help from IiPurePoison please.

(Edit: When you said to pick someone, did you mean any of the players that have died in the game?)
Edited By Dauntlessscale1 on 5/5/2016 at 7:33 PM.
AsteriaRuneflower
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 5/6/2016 at 9:07 AM Post #153
anyone that wasn't created by me, yes.

you splash the potion on the ground and a little glowing blue wisp flickers and waits for a name.
"bring back my friend liPurePoison Please"

the light flickers again and disappears. within 3 seconds IiPurePoison appears outside the door next to the warrior. "hey I'm back!!...what happened? wasn't there a giant croca.....did i survive?!?!?"

"no i brought you back" you explain trying to get her to calm down."

Poison takes in the situation and stands back in case something DOES happen to the warrior

he places the yellow crystal in and again the door makes a whistle of air escaping.
the door is moving! but still not enough to get through, lets see what the green one does.

he carefully places the green crystal in next and somewhere from the walls poisonous darts are shot through the air and jab into his arms and chest. now looking severely ill and about to die any second he uses his last energy to take out the green crystal and leans himself against the wall on the ground.

the warrior can only survive putting one more crystal in. if it's wrong again it will be up to IiPurePoison to get you out. choose carefully

The yellow crystal has partially opened the door

Purple
Blue
Red
Edited By Ryliq on 5/6/2016 at 9:14 AM.
Dauntlessscale1
Level 50
Posted: 5/6/2016 at 2:14 PM Post #154
Welcome back IiPurePoison!

Now im shaking. Seeing the warrior slowly die right in front of me, I start to panick, but I remind my self to focus. Seeing that all the colors except one of the life colors has failed, and this is my only chance left, I choose the last Life color... Blue
AsteriaRuneflower
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 5/6/2016 at 7:13 PM Post #155
"ok. let's try the blue" dauntless says nervously.
the warrior asks for poison to give him the blue crystal and he places it gently into place.
wearily he rests his eyes for a moment.

*wisp* air cracks through the door again and the door slides open like a big stone rolling away.
poison tosses a rock through the doorway to make sure it's safe. you all run out to poison.
"YAY!" dauntless shouts. "ok now all we have to do is take them home! come on warrior!" says
poison. *silence*. you turn around to check on him and he lays slumped against the wall.
his eyes never opened from their rest.
The Warrior Has Died.

you have a moment of silence to honor him, collect the three crystals and go on your way.

you step through some strange invisible wall and you manage to make it back to "The Murky Deep" .
but there was a problem. you don't remember where you put the staff to cross, and the sorcerer has put up a mirror image spell so you don't know which way will lead back to the castle. everywhere around you is the hideout fortress.

you have to find a way across and back home.

Search for steps in the sand and hope it leads to the staff to cross
look for imperfections in the sky image
pick a random direction
Dauntlessscale1
Level 50
Posted: 5/6/2016 at 10:00 PM Post #156
"I feel terrible! Yes we made it, but... I.. I Killed him... It was all my fault.. I killed the Warrior! Just because I picked a wrong color! Well, how was I suppose to know?!"

I stand there, with the pain of guilt in my heart when IiPurePoison says: "This happens. But we do this for the safety of the King and Queen, we risk our lives and the lives of others for them, its our job, its what we do. He did the right thing. We will remember him as a brave warrior. Now he's resting, there's nothing we can do to bring him back. What we should do now, is figure out a way back to the castle. Got any ideas?"

"You're right. Thank You for that." I say "Anyway lets see... If we were to search for steps in the sand, we might not find any, and if we do... I don't think that they would be ours. The wind must have blown our foot steps away already."

"I say we just pick a random place to go, maybe we are lucky enough." Says IiPurePoison

After hearing her suggestion I say: "Well, what if we aren't lucky... That could go terribly wrong. We could even get lost in another cave.

Hmm... What if we search closely at the sky image for imperfections. Everyone, study it with me, and look very closely... pay very close attention."
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Posted: 5/7/2016 at 12:09 PM Post #157
I will do what Dauntless does, THANKS FOR BRINGING ME BACK!
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Posted: 5/7/2016 at 12:09 PM Post #158
Ping, look up
AsteriaRuneflower
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 5/8/2016 at 8:53 PM Post #159
You search for abnormalities in the sky and find an odd crack in the sky.
"there!" dauntless shouts. "this wayyyy" she starts hustling towards that side and stops at the edge of the water, poison, and the king and queen follows.
there is the staff she used before to cross. they cross back over and exit this mirror image trick.

Safely back home the king, queen, and princess give the heroes many thanks and offer pure bred sylesties for the heroes to take home.

Dauntless and poison. since you are the only ones who made it to the end you get first picks

Tagged Zombified zolnixi
has fallow deer and ball mask

Purebred offspring of tagged deep sea sylvorpa
has Poisondart and tidal runes

Purebred offspring of tagged Raspberry Lemonade Lighira
has Magma runes and ornate armor

Purebred offspring of tagged Pretty Poppy Qitari
has Tiger, Nightmare Armor, Icicle Mane and Pegasus Wings

Purebred offspring of tagged Raspberry lemonade Lighira
has Lucky runes

Purebred Offspring of tagged rainy day Aurleon
has Zebra Finch

Purebred Offspring of tagged Starry Night Lighira
has Appaloosa, Ocelot,Lucky Runes and Majestic Regalia

Purebred Offspring of tagged Raspberry Lemonade Lighira
has magma runes

Let me know which one each of you choose so i can set the rest for the other knights who fought so bravely
Edited By Ryliq on 5/10/2016 at 3:26 PM.
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Posted: 5/9/2016 at 4:48 PM Post #160
I will take the Purebred offspring of tagged deep sea sylvorpa
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 15, 16, 17, 18
This Page loaded in 0.022 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.