Forum Index > News and Announcements > Let's Talk Breeding Grounds
Page 16
1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16
Go to Page:
Author
Thread Post
Crystalblossom
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 3/22/2014
Threads: 9
Posts: 121
Posted: 10/1/2026 at 12:01 PM
Post #151
Using Advanced Search to find suitable creatures but the problem is there are many creatures with inactive owners/malnourished creatures. I'm unable to breed the creatures I want. Can you please add some filter for this?
Sheechwan
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Joined: 12/19/2012
Threads: 164
Posts: 3,458
Posted: 10/1/2026 at 9:51 PM
Post #152
You can feed other people's pets on the pet's page itself, so they can be bred with again, but I believe the new breeding system will add it into the system itself, so it's less pages to go to
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities