Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,413 237
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,337,377 946
Generated 761,970 10
Captured 1,302,946 38
Bred 7,272,309 898
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Gotham Animals
Page 13 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lawlipop9991
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 3/2/2016
Threads: 47
Posts: 1,339
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 3:29 PM Post #121
That makes a lot more sense. Thank you, I'll update the character chart.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 9/21/2016
Threads: 74
Posts: 12,645
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 3:31 PM Post #122
okay :)
Lawlipop9991
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 3/2/2016
Threads: 47
Posts: 1,339
Posted: 11/28/2016 at 5:54 PM Post #123
You can start whenever! :)
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 9/21/2016
Threads: 74
Posts: 12,645
Posted: 11/28/2016 at 5:55 PM Post #124
Got it!
Lawlipop9991
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 3/2/2016
Threads: 47
Posts: 1,339
Posted: 12/16/2016 at 5:15 PM Post #125
I just want to apologize for my lack of activity lately. With Christmas coming, I've been working more so I can get presents for family. I've been very busy between that and school. I know this puts a downer on things, but I'm not able to be on for all that long. I didn't mean to make it seem like i'm ignoring any of you, but it probably came off like that and, for that, I'm sorry. It probably won't be until the new year -and therefore Finals- that I get back into the swing of things again. I hope all of you can be patient with me until then.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 9/21/2016
Threads: 74
Posts: 12,645
Posted: 12/16/2016 at 5:17 PM Post #126
It's okay
Lawlipop9991
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 3/2/2016
Threads: 47
Posts: 1,339
Posted: 12/16/2016 at 5:18 PM Post #127
Thank you! :)
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 9/21/2016
Threads: 74
Posts: 12,645
Posted: 12/16/2016 at 5:19 PM Post #128
Your welcome :)
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 5/24/2015
Threads: 352
Posts: 17,673
Posted: 12/16/2016 at 5:46 PM Post #129
That's fine! Have a Merry Christmas!
Lawlipop9991
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 3/2/2016
Threads: 47
Posts: 1,339
Posted: 12/16/2016 at 5:48 PM Post #130
Thank you! You have a happy holiday season too! :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.