Posted: 9/28/2015 at 12:37 PM Post #111
Yes, no problem ! :3
Sleepwalking
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 17
Posted: 10/9/2015 at 4:19 PM Post #112
Hi everyone,

You may have noticed, the market's remake takes more time than it was expected... (like the MegaZone, haha...)
Well, I started illustration studies last month. My school is wonderful, I'm really happy with what I'm doing, but I don't have much free time left for me. I already made some things for the market's remake (like the title pictures, as you can see, and a few new species that are waiting in my computer) but I'm far from what I wanted to do.
Obviously I won't be able to do everything. So it's time to make a choice, and I need to know what you think about it.

My main goal was to make an item market that would allow you to breed pets together, to choose the colors of your egg, to order a pet alike one of your sylestis and more... (Later, maybe, an apparel feature to dress your pets and all...)
The item market would have worked with a new currency, Eggshells, that you could have won each time one of your eggs hatch.

Is that a good idea ? Would you be interested in such a market ? Would you spend your money in those items ? Or is that useless, not interesting... ? Is the market good enough like that, without all these complex features ? What do you think, please ?
If I work alone, I must give up with this idea. If you think that it's worth and that I should keep this idea, then I need someone's help to open an inventory and keep everyone's amount of eggshells and items up-to-date.

I really like to draw adoptables, so whatever I do for the remake, I'll keep this thread open and I'll draw new adoptables as soon as possible. But I really need your views about it, 'cause I don't know what to do right now...

Thank you very much for reading :3

Sleep'
Liquidforest
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/9/2015 at 4:37 PM Post #113
I really love your idea of adoptables. I wouldn't spent real money on them, but I think you meant sylestia money. Yes, I would spent sylestia money on these. I may be able to help you with some things, also. It just depends what those things are. Breeding pets together sounds awesome! And so does the accessories. Do you have in mind what kinds of accessories you will add? I think a pirate outfit would be cute for the monkey looking species (didn't see a name for it anywhere). Or will they be more like a bow, or hat?

Edit: Also really excited to see the new species you have come up with!
Edited By Liquidforest on 10/9/2015 at 4:38 PM.
Rhythm
Level 62
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 7
Posted: 10/9/2015 at 6:10 PM Post #114
The market is wonderful by itself, but it'd be even better with the features, in my opinion. I might be able to help with a few things, although I'm not especially active here because of school. I'd also be interested in spending (Sylestian) money on items, since I've got a lot to throw around. :) Also.. apparel would be a really cool thing to add.. though I'd go broke really soon :3
Swirl
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 130
Posted: 10/9/2015 at 10:24 PM Post #115
yes, that's a good idea - pretty cool, in fact. I'm willing to spend Sylestia money on this - but probably only a max. of 100k a week?
Aliciahou
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 10/10/2015 at 1:10 PM Post #116
I like your adoptables a lot, and I like the ideas you have for it (Eggshells, breeding adoptables, adoptables that look like Sylesties). The item market seems really exciting and I'd love to buy some of those items if you have time. Unfortunately I don't have the time to be active on Sylestia, but I'd love to come get more adoptables in the future.
Sleepwalking
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 17
Posted: 10/11/2015 at 4:06 PM Post #117
Thanks for the feedback ! That's such a warm welcome, I'm really grateful. Now I'm more confident and I know what I should do :)

1. Accessories are now available in a limited way : they can be obtained with the Spiffy Star, which is found in the item market on first page. This is you who choose the accessory, but this feature may be difficult to get : there won't be many Spiffy Stars available, because I need more time to draw each accessory.
However I'll also work to make an easier way to get accessories, with simple and cheaper recolorable apparels (like scarfs, bows, hats, jewelry and what you want...). But I need more time for that, so you'll have to wait :3

2. There will be a big eggs' sale asap, so everyone will be able to get one egg. I only need to finish two more species, so I'll finally be able to show you the very first uncommon species of this market. (All the others are common species). For this species to be more special, I had to change the rarity numbers of some of your pets. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but it's more clear now... (You can learn more about the rarity of the pets on the first page.)

3. I'm looking for a banker to open a kind of Bank thread. This Bank thread will list all the customers of the market, the amount of Eggshells they have and the items they want to stock. The banker would keep it more or less up-to-date. This is not a full-time job, because I don't sell things all the time in the market... So no need to be connected 24h/24... :)
As a thanks, the banker would get an unique egg of rarity 5... (And the one who can find me a banker would get one as well !)

Thanks !

(Just in case : of course, I always mean Sylestia money. I'll never ask for real money in this thread, 'cause I don't think it's worth enough :3 I also try to keep all my stuff cheap enough so people don't get broke because of me... My goal isn't to make money, otherwise I should sell my eggs at higher prices xD)
Mireille
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 29
Posted: 10/17/2015 at 12:19 PM Post #118
Hello, I'm interested in the position for a banker. Could you please explain a little more on what to do and how you would like to arrange things?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.