Posted: 5/18/2013 at 6:40 PM Post #111
Awesome! I love it
Celechan12
Level 60
Season's Greeter
Threads: 5
Posted: 5/22/2013 at 8:26 PM Post #112
@Dundee,

THANK YOU SOO MUCH! IT'S AWESOME! I LOVE IT!!
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 5/22/2013 at 9:28 PM Post #113
@Dundee,
I would love to request something. My dream avatar Lily(Shizuka)

Lily wants no more violence and will do what she can to avoid it. If she or one she loves is in danger she will fight, but usualy from a distance. She does not like to be in the heat of battle.
Dream pet Hikari

Kari will do what she must to help the innocent. She does not like a pointless battle, but believes some battles must be fought, some tears must be shed, and some life lost.

Lily was alone, her land destroyed, and only she was left of an ancient city. Her kind were not human and were left alone. When they cried for help, it went unanswered. She was the only one left. She was lost in an unknown world and she was frightened.

Yet my flowers wither
And hills turn grey
Trees are dying
Rivers gone astray
The sky turned dark and the sunlight is gone
Storms are brewing, worries along
My land dwells in darkness
Never to leave, only to die

She saw something move. A baby animal, wounded. She did not know what it was but helped it any way. She did not want another to know of her pain.

You can sow new seeds
And till the lands
Plant new saplings
And dam the rivers
The sun will rise, a new day will start
Out of storm clouds comes a rainbow, a calm returns
Darkness fades, and joy returns
Life never stops, even in hardship

She learns to communicate with this, as she later learns, Sylesti, whose name is Hikari she called her Kari for short. She and Hikari become fast friends and inseparable companions. They travel around this world to spred hope and courage to others. They are always willing to help. Lily smiles more now but sadness still hides in her eyes. Kari has grown strong and fast. They are no longer alone and will always be together.

If you want to draw them I would love it. If you deciede you want to you can take as long as you want. You are the artist. These songs where my inspiration when typing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiSf6w7HZ78&list=LLgsG_t8CTzTgE4Z8Xi9Wdmw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xidM1brzrRc&list=LLgsG_t8CTzTgE4Z8Xi9Wdmw
Edited By 1283 on 5/23/2013 at 5:01 PM.
Dundee
Level 64
Aspiring Gladiator
Threads: 10
Posted: 5/24/2013 at 3:20 PM Post #114
@Starfall2466,

Dundee
Level 64
Aspiring Gladiator
Threads: 10
Posted: 5/24/2013 at 4:31 PM Post #115
@Bella1988,

Bella1988
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 78
Posted: 5/24/2013 at 5:16 PM Post #116
@Dundee,

You give me so many happies!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! Is there any way I could repay you?
Sand
Level 57
Threads: 4
Posted: 5/24/2013 at 9:51 PM Post #117
@Dundee,

Care to draw one of my pairs in my first stable?
Breeding pairs are next to each other. Loki and Tony are my favorites but if you could draw any of them it would be awesome <3
Makenna100
Level 43
Threads: 23
Posted: 6/14/2013 at 4:06 AM Post #118

^u^ I love your work-It's so pretty!~

Do you think you could draw this daring lad? His name is Juno, but despite the girly name, butterfly wings, and pink claws, he is always getting into trouble. He is quite mischievous, but hardly gets into trouble even if he is caught due to his big 'I'm innocent!' puppy dog look. Loyalty is his best trait because even if he could be out up to no good, he always sticks by his master's side. He doesn't take kindly to strangers though, and if he senses anything wrong or out of place, he won't hide it for long. :3

Edited By 5450 on 6/14/2013 at 4:07 AM.
Cranberry
Level 60
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/19/2013 at 3:12 PM Post #119
Hm. You want us to spin a story to inspire a drawing, eh?
Let's see what I can do. If you don't feel the inspiration; no worries, it was fun to write this. Good character development for my rp, lol.
-----
Sylestia is a place full of diversity, full of magic. There are humans, but there are also elves, and fairies. There are dragons in the air, there are creatures from deep beneath the sea, and creatures that seem to have been born of nothing more than the passion sparked between dreams and mystery. If you can think of it, it probably occurs here, in some way, shape, or form. Above all, it is a delightful land, and this is the heart that beats beneath Sylestia, the subtle throb in the air; the pulse of beauty.
Some beauty is made of goodness and light, sweetness, and perfection. The elves, perhaps embody this best; but everything beautiful has its dark side, just as elves may be dark elves, creatures of treachery and cruelty, yet still have a beauty to them; perhaps in their flawless darkness, the perfect and elegant counterpoint to the goodness of most elves. The fairies, of course, come close; though their darkness is hidden slightly better. No one speaks of the dark fairies; most of them are hidden deep in the depths of Forest Grove. But still, even dark fairies are beautiful. With wings the colors of night, the color of blood; lovely but darkly so. Humans may look flawlessly good, and yet be perfectly evil; and that is their insidious beauty; they may hide their true selves. Dark fairies look dark, Dark elves the same; but humans may be what they wish, their beauty wrapped in versatility.

Of course, there are creatures of light that may go dark; and creatures of dark that crave the light. And the dark fairy known as Cranberry was one of these. That was, of course, her family name; a more polite twist on the dominant scarlet hue that tinted their wings, their hair, their eyes, a formal rejection of their dark heritage and darker former name; the Bloodwings. She could not help but be dark, it was in her nature, her soul, as much a part of her as her wings. But she tried to remember to smile, to be gentle, to be kind. She watched other fairies, and learned. She made potions to heal, and not to hurt. She fought darker creatures; she even fought Myconids, those vile fungus beings that it was said had once been the mushroomy minions of the dark fairies, but now gone wildly astray, attacking even their former masters. She longed for acceptance; and found it in the furry snuggles of her sylesties. At peace, she might have been any other fairy; simply darker colored. A little less smiley perhaps, less prone to laughter. But unremarkable; a potion maker and part time warrior who could be seen scratching her vulnyx, Solstice, behind the ears, or playing fetch with her zolnixi, Skunk. But when it was time for battle, a dark aura rolled off of her thick as fog; and her enemies knew they would suffer. When someone threatened her beloved pets, the glow in her eyes whispered of small, hot embers glowing in the small hours of the morning, when wild and unknown beasts howled and hunted in the woods around you; and then she would be that beast, coming to tear you apart. She embraced the darkness then, letting it consume her and all in her path. And after, felt quite guilty about it. But perhaps that was her beauty; being able to access the darkness to protect that which was good. Balance would be kept, and the pulse of Sylestia would be kept strong, to sing its song for another day, another generation.
Edited By 4181 on 6/19/2013 at 3:14 PM.
Silentmaid
Level 55
The Whimsical
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/20/2013 at 10:23 AM Post #120
@Dundee,

would you be willing to draw my ursa,
and my avatar, and him .
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.