Players 2,169 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,326,911 1,584
Generated 664,302 284
Captured 1,204,002 56
Bred 6,458,511 1,244
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Rescue the Princess!
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hanamomoya
Level 64
Templar
Threads: 11
Posted: 3/29/2016 at 1:19 PM Post #91
Taking a deep breath I nod firmly to myself, and reach towards the left cage. Knowing that even if I choose wrong the princess will be saved. Fumbling with the lock I notice my hands have started shaking, nervously I glance up at the princesses eyes hoping the look I see just nerves and hope for release instead of willful cruelty.
Edited By Hanamomoya on 3/29/2016 at 1:36 PM.
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 3/29/2016 at 4:14 PM Post #92
Lightning runs towards the princess on the right
AsteriaRuneflower
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 3/31/2016 at 12:15 PM Post #93

Hanamomoya rushes to the cage on the left and tries to pick the lock
while liPurePoison charges over to the cage on the right and tinkers with
that lock. looking at the lock you both realize that there is still one key left.
the diamond key! you take turns unlocking the cages.
the princess slides out of the cage into Hanamomoya's lap and they
scoot over to the back of the room.
liPurepoison opens the cage and the princess slides out in a rush.
both hanamomoya and liPurePoison stare at the princesses intently.
*BOOM* a large cloud of smoke fills the room and suddenly you can hear
strange screeching noises. "The Beast has been UNLEASHED! HAHAHAHA"
the woman cackles.
in the smoke you can see something moving. but it was rather little to be a beast

*the smoke clears up to reveal an adorable little creature who seems really harmless*

the witch closes the tower door with a wave of her hand and a sly smile.

Meanwhile...
Dauntless yells Never! and charges the kidnapper. your sylesties pitch in and soon the kidnapper finds himself on the ground breathing his last breath.
"Beware the eyes!" he croaks before passing on.
strange...beware the eyes. might want to remember that.
you see a door and break it down. stairs leading up take you to a trap door at the top.
you push through and find yourself in the tower room. there you see hanamomoya, liPurePoison, the princess, a witch, and a strange fluffy creature.

This is it guys, what to do now?
Attack the Creature
Look around the room for something to help
Attack the witch
befriend the creature
take the princess and run
Dauntlessscale1
Level 50
Threads: 144
Posted: 3/31/2016 at 2:51 PM Post #94
Well looking at the options, these are my thoughts:

Attack the creature- Could be too vicious, and if not I would harm an innocent creature

Look around the room for something to help- Could find something Witchy to help, but will I know how to use it?

Attack the Witch- Are you for real? I will not be turned into some frog trying to save the princess.

Befriend the creature- Could die trying

and Take the Princess and run- Uh, witch and creature still alive, could follow us to our doom.

so... My answer is.... hmm.... so HARD!... Look around the room for something to help

If the other players are reading, try to pick a different one I did!
Hanamomoya
Level 64
Templar
Posted: 3/31/2016 at 3:30 PM Post #95
Being a fair bit too cautious to jump head first into things I decide to look around the room for any help. The witch seemed a fair bit too confident about the monster for my liking, even if it does give off an innocent vibe. I consider asking the princess if she knows anything about it, she's been captured for quite a while after all and may have heard something. (Though I make sure to keep the princess behind me just in case things get too dangerous and we need to run.)
Edited By Hanamomoya on 3/31/2016 at 3:30 PM.
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Posted: 3/31/2016 at 4:59 PM Post #96
Befriend the creature!
AsteriaRuneflower
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 3/31/2016 at 8:07 PM Post #97

"Wait! no! I chose the wrong Creature!" the witch cries and makes a run for the door.

"what do you mean!?" all of you shout at the same time.

"I have to get out of here" she whines

liPurePoison slowly paces her way over to the little creature. you toss out a little food and talk gently. telling your sylestie to stay back just incase. it smiles at you, nibbles on the food, and crawls up your arm and snuggles down on your shoulder and starts to purrr.

..."it's harmless." dauntless and hanamomoya say almost simultaneously in confusion.
"not as harmless as you think!" cries the witch, still trying to fumble her way out the door. But she seems to not be able to make her way over like there was a forcefield blocking her.

"beware..the..eyes" Dauntless whispers; remembering her previous foe.

the witch explains why she is desperate to get out.
"this creature is not only a carnivore who uses its cute features to gain prey, but it also has the abilities to hypnotize its prey and control it to kill itself, to create forcefields to keep its prey from leaving, AND shapeshift into another creature to trick its prey into thinking it is something safe!"
"it tricked meeee!!! it tricked meee!!!"
blurting out now through uncontrollable sobs.

suddenly the witch falls silent. a purple haze has fallen upon her eyes. she then uses some kind of spell and she falls over to the floor without so much as a word.
she's dead.

everyone's eyes grow large with fear. dauntless and hanamomoya scan the room for objects to take the creature down.
just then lipurepoison's eyes turn a turquoise hue. she picks up a sword from a corner in the room.

"there!" dauntless shouts. there are strange bags of different colors with names of creatures on them.
"those were made to hold those creatures! but which one is this!?"

~Moonstinger Catern~* ~SableThorn Squal~* ~Galaxy Cursed Floogal~* ~Six-Toed Ferntail~

before they have a chance to stop liPurePoison, she stabs herself with the sword.
*liPurePoison has died*

Quickly what Bags do you choose? (please try not to pick the same one)
Edited By Ryliq on 4/1/2016 at 1:13 PM.
AsteriaRuneflower
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 4/1/2016 at 1:10 PM Post #98
@IiPurePoison, @Dauntlessscale1, @Hanamomoya

PING
Hanamomoya
Level 64
Templar
Posted: 4/1/2016 at 1:36 PM Post #99
Making sure the princess is safe I dash towards the bags, grabbing the one that says Galaxy Cursed Floogal and hoping that I've made the right choice. Hearing Dauntlessscale1's warning about eyes I make sure to keep my sight as far from the monster as possible, I wonder if maybe there's some other way we can escape. Something we can use? (Is there a mirror in the room for example...?)
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Posted: 4/1/2016 at 3:53 PM Post #100
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO life is bad.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.