Forum Index > Artwork Trades > ELLIS ART SHOP OPEN
Page 1
Author
Thread Post
Elli5lantern
Level 61
Spooky Shopper
Joined: 4/21/2017
Threads: 26
Posts: 108
Posted: 10/2/2026 at 9:54 PM
Post #1
SALUTATIONS!
For the unknowing: I'm Ellis :D I've been drawing for a very long, LONG time. I've also been on this game for definitely some time. Whether you look on social platforms, or on here; both are obviously true.
Here are some recent art examples!
I can do backgrounds! I don't really do live action/detailed ones, but I could.
As for prices....
I take payment in GOLD, DIAMONDS, and THEMED PETS [more specifically, i will usually take ryori, but others are case by case.]
My prices will range from a level of sketch, flat color, and full color. If you want a humanoid/gijinka form of a beloved pet, let me know!
The minimum amount of gold I will accept is 150k. Diamonds I'm a bit iffy on, but anything 200 or over is okay :D
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.004 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities