Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,417 228
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,338,283 913
Generated 761,982 12
Captured 1,302,969 24
Bred 7,273,180 877
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > [S] Disruptors, Extractors
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ender
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 9/19/2017
Threads: 120
Posts: 1,609
Posted: 7/11/2026 at 9:43 AM Post #1
Selling these untradeable disruptors:
Aeridini - Natureguard (Holding for Jenrette!)
Lighira - Lionfish
Qitari - Solar Champion
Sylvorpa - Water Dragon

I also have 4 untradeable Restricted Wild Trait Extractors I would like to sell, though I'm uncertain if the resultant trait scroll will also be untradeable.



Interested in offers of gold or diamonds!
Edited By Ender on 8/17/2026 at 9:12 PM.
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,744
Posted: 8/17/2026 at 6:49 PM Post #2
Hi Ender! I have an aeri project I'd like a natureguard trait on eventually. How much are you looking for, for it?
Ender
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 9/19/2017
Threads: 120
Posts: 1,609
Posted: 8/17/2026 at 8:57 PM Post #3
I'm not really sure, maybe in the realm of 300-400 dias if that seems reasonable?
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,744
Posted: 8/17/2026 at 9:03 PM Post #4
Yes that seems fine! I could meet ya in the middle and do 350, if that sounds acceptable?

I also don't have an aeri I'd like to use it on yet, as it was Spring's theme Aeri, and I'd like to breed them a bit to make sure I'd actually get the slot I want :p If you're fine with it, I can note it down and bother you later?
Ender
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 9/19/2017
Threads: 120
Posts: 1,609
Posted: 8/17/2026 at 9:12 PM Post #5
That sounds good to me! I can hold onto it for however long you need, good luck with the breeding project :)
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,744
Posted: 8/17/2026 at 9:27 PM Post #6
Awesome! I'll note it down and bother ya when the time comes! Thank you ^^
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Joined: 9/17/2014
Threads: 753
Posts: 13,877
Posted: 8/18/2026 at 4:14 AM Post #7
How much for the Water Dragon Disruptor?
Ender
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 9/19/2017
Threads: 120
Posts: 1,609
Posted: 8/18/2026 at 12:57 PM Post #8
Does 350 dias sound good to you? :)
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Joined: 9/17/2014
Threads: 753
Posts: 13,877
Posted: 8/18/2026 at 10:44 PM Post #9
Honestly, at that price I think I'll just wait for the Black Friday sale and buy an ordinary one. Someone who really wants that particular Disruptor right now will probably be happy to pay that, however.
Ender
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 9/19/2017
Threads: 120
Posts: 1,609
Posted: 8/19/2026 at 3:10 PM Post #10
I'm open to offers.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.