Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,393 231
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,333,728 600
Generated 761,872 3
Captured 1,302,820 21
Bred 7,268,884 576
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Jen's Project Sales
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 8/14/2026 at 3:31 PM Post #51
Ooh yay!! I dont care what gender I get, theyre so pretty :D
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,737
Posted: 8/14/2026 at 3:34 PM Post #52
Awesome Eid! <3

I have marked you down, you will get the next offspring once they can breed again!
Bdv
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 10/17/2013
Threads: 60
Posts: 514
Posted: 8/14/2026 at 5:38 PM Post #53
I don't mind which gender! c: I love both male and female lups! Congrats on finishing them! :D And thank you for the ping! <3
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,737
Posted: 8/14/2026 at 5:51 PM Post #54
Okay!! Yours will be next after Eid's <3

Thanks for being interested for so long, hehe!
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 63
Posts: 6,099
Posted: 8/15/2026 at 12:44 AM Post #55
Hiya Jen!! I'd love a male if that would be possible~
Congrats on finishing the project! <3
Jadedragon
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Joined: 5/23/2022
Threads: 3
Posts: 284
Posted: 8/15/2026 at 10:59 AM Post #56
Hello Jen! I'd love one of the lovelies, male or female :)
Thanks for the ping!! <3
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,737
Posted: 8/15/2026 at 4:24 PM Post #57
Ofc lovelies! I marked you both down <3
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,737
Posted: 8/23/2026 at 12:29 AM Post #58
Hi Eid! Here's a little girl for you! ^^
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 8/23/2026 at 9:56 AM Post #59
<3 thank you!!
Edmewolf
Level 75
The Hallowed
Joined: 1/15/2015
Threads: 45
Posts: 2,341
Posted: 8/23/2026 at 12:44 PM Post #60
any chance i can have a female with the original colors? also thank you for the ping
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.