Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,415 224
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,340,425 306
Generated 761,999 3
Captured 1,303,020 19
Bred 7,275,254 284
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > News and Announcements > New Species Discovered: Lupora!
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sheechwan
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Joined: 12/19/2012
Threads: 164
Posts: 3,459
Posted: 2/27/2013 at 3:33 PM Post #41

I go take a small nap, then I see these beauty~ owo
Marushii
Level 55
Joined: 2/26/2013
Threads: 0
Posts: 10
Posted: 2/27/2013 at 3:34 PM Post #42
Ahh, time to level up in order to capture one! I love the effect on their wings!
Uchihariku
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Joined: 1/23/2013
Threads: 156
Posts: 1,976
Posted: 2/27/2013 at 3:42 PM Post #43
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 10/9/2026 at 2:31:12pm

I love them. My only nitpick is that I wish the males were as large as the females.


Or Larger...
Unno... I don't think I like the females being the bigger version...
I don't even like being taller than a guy in a relationship myself...
And with wolves the males are normally larger than the females anyway...
Sharinorochi
Level 44
Joined: 2/12/2013
Threads: 1
Posts: 41
Posted: 2/27/2013 at 3:53 PM Post #44
I want one
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Admin
Joined: 12/17/2012
Threads: 1,269
Posts: 15,579
Posted: 2/27/2013 at 3:56 PM Post #45
The female is not meant to be bigger than the male. It's just drawn with a more close-up view. Think Bulbories vs a Morkko. The female Bulbori looks like the Morkko could ride it as a mount But in actuality, the Bulbori is much smaller.

So in this case, the male was drawn more 'zoomed out' to fit its size and length into the frame. Since the female is smaller, she was drawn more zoomed in.

Nonetheless, we'll look at the options and adjust accordingly.
Zeefie
Level 29
Joined: 2/16/2013
Threads: 1
Posts: 16
Posted: 2/27/2013 at 3:58 PM Post #46
*flails uncontrollably*

I WANT ONE. @____@
( or two or three or more )
Uchihariku
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Joined: 1/23/2013
Threads: 156
Posts: 1,976
Posted: 2/27/2013 at 4:09 PM Post #47
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 10/9/2026 at 2:31:12pm

The female is not meant to be bigger than the male. It's just drawn with a more close-up view. Think Bulbories vs a Morkko. The female Bulbori looks like the Morkko could ride it as a mount But in actuality, the Bulbori is much smaller.

So in this case, the male was drawn more 'zoomed out' to fit its size and length into the frame. Since the female is smaller, she was drawn more zoomed in.

Nonetheless, we'll look at the options and adjust accordingly.


Thank you~!
Saphera
Level 60
Joined: 1/20/2013
Threads: 1
Posts: 68
Posted: 2/27/2013 at 4:49 PM Post #48
Eek! This is adorable! Thank you so much! I can't wait to get my own Lupora soon. <3
Lythiaren
Level 60
Joined: 2/16/2013
Threads: 2
Posts: 31
Posted: 2/27/2013 at 5:25 PM Post #49
hnnnngh that's gorgeous get in my stables
Amaya
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 12/18/2012
Threads: 67
Posts: 1,039
Posted: 2/27/2013 at 5:48 PM Post #50
Oh, I guess I'll forgo the genetic scanner and buy myself two more stables instead. I must have a stable full of these guys.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.