Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,417 228
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,338,283 913
Generated 761,982 12
Captured 1,302,969 24
Bred 7,273,180 877
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > S|O|T LG Themed, Legendaries, Older Even...
Page 40 1, 2, 3... 39, 40, 41... 54, 55, 56 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Niverus
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 2/11/2018
Threads: 546
Posts: 14,137
Posted: 9/13/2019 at 5:06 PM Post #391
bump
Artemesia
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Joined: 2/8/2014
Threads: 9
Posts: 118
Posted: 9/14/2019 at 2:33 AM Post #392
By any chance would you be interested in this Lost Grove legendary nixi? https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5145808

If so, I'm interested in some avatar items you have currently listed on the broker. [Dragon Stalker's Hatchling (Firefly)] & [Arctic Dragon (Aqua)]
Niverus
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 2/11/2018
Threads: 546
Posts: 14,137
Posted: 9/14/2019 at 3:10 AM Post #393
I would be interested in her, yes.
Artemesia
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Joined: 2/8/2014
Threads: 9
Posts: 118
Posted: 9/14/2019 at 10:25 AM Post #394
Not sure what legendaries actually end up selling for. I can add gold to the offer if needed. I also have a Cupid's Gallant Wings (Angelic) if you still need it.
Niverus
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 2/11/2018
Threads: 546
Posts: 14,137
Posted: 9/14/2019 at 4:43 PM Post #395
I used to sell them for 3-3.5m-ish, but they've gotten easier to get and I've not sold one in awhile. So I have no idea any more. Hoping to still be able to get 2-3m for them but time will tell. (To be fair, I've not been actively trying to sell my pets much lately, either.)

I would trade those two dragon items for the nixi and the wings, though. I do still need the wings.
Edited By Niverus on 9/14/2019 at 4:43 PM.
Artemesia
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Joined: 2/8/2014
Threads: 9
Posts: 118
Posted: 9/14/2019 at 4:53 PM Post #396
I am fine with that. https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5145808 should be set-up for you and I will go send the wings.
Niverus
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 2/11/2018
Threads: 546
Posts: 14,137
Posted: 9/14/2019 at 5:20 PM Post #397
Sorry for the delay. I got distracted.

I've sent both dragons. :) Please let me know if I messed anything up.

Thank you kindly for the trade.
Artemesia
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Joined: 2/8/2014
Threads: 9
Posts: 118
Posted: 9/14/2019 at 5:23 PM Post #398
Everything received on my end. Thank you.
Niverus
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 2/11/2018
Threads: 546
Posts: 14,137
Posted: 9/14/2019 at 5:41 PM Post #399
Fantastic. :)

You're most welcome. Best wishes.
Niverus
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 2/11/2018
Threads: 546
Posts: 14,137
Posted: 9/14/2019 at 9:03 PM Post #400
bump
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 39, 40, 41... 54, 55, 56
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.