Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Sales Clearout (Free Tagged)
Page 4
1, 2, 3, 4
Go to Page:
Author
Thread Post
Zeengler
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 4/17/2021
Threads: 8
Posts: 272
Posted: 10/2/2026 at 10:39 AM
Post #31
Hi! If possible, could I get any of the following themes:
Angel's Embrace Aurleon
Angel's Embrace Faelora
Angel's Embrace Luffox
Angel's Embrace Lupora
Angel's Embrace Morkko (M)
Angel's Embrace Morkko (F)
Angel's Embrace Vulnyx
Angel's Embrace Zolnixi
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,875
Posted: 10/2/2026 at 7:35 PM
Post #32
they are all set! :D
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,875
Posted: 10/2/2026 at 7:36 PM
Post #33
they are set! :)
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,875
Posted: 10/2/2026 at 7:37 PM
Post #34
The two ladies are set! I forgot to move the AE pets out, but I'd like to keep them on public sale, sorry!
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,875
Posted: 10/2/2026 at 7:37 PM
Post #35
Sorry Zee, I forgot to move the AE pets out, I would like to keep them on public sale </3
Zeengler
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 4/17/2021
Threads: 8
Posts: 272
Posted: 10/2/2026 at 7:51 PM
Post #36
All good! :3
Silverstream616
Level 75
Fishy
Joined: 7/3/2015
Threads: 122
Posts: 6,280
Posted: 10/2/2026 at 8:24 PM
Post #37
Thank you so much! c:
Godiva
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 10/24/2016
Threads: 56
Posts: 2,169
Posted: 10/3/2026 at 1:04 AM
Post #38
May I have this cutie please?
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=9061700
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,875
Posted: 10/3/2026 at 6:51 AM
Post #39
Hi! Unfortunately someone already claimed that girlie, sorry!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities