https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=8984217
Andromeda
Evryn
Daisie
Metro
Would it be possible to get an egg from these two?
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=9174627
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=9135325
If not that's fine, just lmk if there are any alternatives! <3
Lexie2019
Level 34
Joined: 3/22/2020
Threads: 11
Posts: 147
Posted: 9/6/2026 at 1:31 AM
Post #38
Hiya! So, you're free to choose a total of four pairs to get hatchlings from! Unfortunately, the two you selected are half siblings, but I can pair one of them with another of my other Celestial Nixis!
Beckh0und
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/26/2017
Threads: 80
Posts: 1,371
Posted: 9/6/2026 at 2:26 AM
Post #39
Hmm whatever you think would have a pretty outcome! I love the fluffy arctic fur <3
Also for the rest I'm reallyyy not sure.. feel free to choose some that are like green, blue, purple colors to pair together that may make some pretty babies! Tysm!! <33
Lexie2019
Level 34
Joined: 3/22/2020
Threads: 11
Posts: 147
Posted: 9/6/2026 at 12:27 PM
Post #40
Alright! I have four eggs for ya! Would you like me to set them up for you now, or did you want to wait till they've hatched?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities