Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,417 228
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,338,283 913
Generated 761,982 12
Captured 1,302,969 24
Bred 7,273,180 877
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > Godiva's Summer Fundle [closed]
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 63
Posts: 6,103
Posted: 6/8/2026 at 11:23 PM Post #31
Thank you so much!! <3
Godiva
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 10/24/2016
Threads: 56
Posts: 2,171
Posted: 8/19/2026 at 10:48 PM Post #32
Open for summer fest :)
Feyvn
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 1/11/2020
Threads: 34
Posts: 1,530
Posted: 8/22/2026 at 6:32 PM Post #33
I have a neph if you want to grow it for me :)
Godiva
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 10/24/2016
Threads: 56
Posts: 2,171
Posted: 8/24/2026 at 3:17 AM Post #34
Sorry for my late reply - I would love to sculpt your neph for you if you still have it?
Feyvn
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 1/11/2020
Threads: 34
Posts: 1,530
Posted: 8/24/2026 at 5:07 AM Post #35
It's no worries!
I do :) I'll send it over with a golden pearl!
Edited By Feyvn on 8/24/2026 at 5:08 AM.
Qbb
Level 74
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 12/4/2017
Threads: 6
Posts: 724
Posted: 8/24/2026 at 11:49 AM Post #36
I have a [Lighira] Luminous Reef and a [Lunemara] Balmy Skies, if youre still in need of either one of those.
Godiva
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 10/24/2016
Threads: 56
Posts: 2,171
Posted: 8/24/2026 at 11:25 PM Post #37
I'd love to sculpt the Lighira for you Qbb
Qbb
Level 74
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 12/4/2017
Threads: 6
Posts: 724
Posted: 8/25/2026 at 4:51 PM Post #38
Consider it sent. :]
Godiva
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 10/24/2016
Threads: 56
Posts: 2,171
Posted: 8/25/2026 at 7:02 PM Post #39
Thanks Qbb, don't forget to send me what you'd like put on it too :)
Qbb
Level 74
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 12/4/2017
Threads: 6
Posts: 724
Posted: 8/26/2026 at 4:58 PM Post #40
Once I gather all the supplies theyll be yours! [:

Edit:
I've finally had time and gotten everything needed, if I am not mistaken but please let me know if I missed something. ^^;;
1 golden pearl
4 pebbles
4 enriched sand

May I have M1 & M2 please?
Edited By Qbb on 8/26/2026 at 6:02 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.