Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,417 228
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,338,283 913
Generated 761,982 12
Captured 1,302,969 24
Bred 7,273,180 877
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Shadow's Adoption and Trades
Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shadowized
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Joined: 10/26/2018
Threads: 120
Posts: 2,116
Posted: 6/27/2026 at 4:08 PM Post #21
Bump
Alexx69
Level 62
Joined: 6/30/2026
Threads: 1
Posts: 8
Posted: 7/7/2026 at 8:17 PM Post #22
Hi there! I'm looking at the flying fox bulbori on the first page of your sales, number is 6664780. I just started out, are you able to hold it for me until I get enough gold? It should only take me a few days, and if not that's totally okay! I just figured it was worth asking. Sorry for not just linking it, I'm on mobile at the moment lol.
Shadowized
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Joined: 10/26/2018
Threads: 120
Posts: 2,116
Posted: 7/8/2026 at 6:54 PM Post #23
Sure. I can hold it for a week or two. : )
Alexx69
Level 62
Joined: 6/30/2026
Threads: 1
Posts: 8
Posted: 7/10/2026 at 5:17 AM Post #24
buying it now, thank you so much!
Shadowized
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Joined: 10/26/2018
Threads: 120
Posts: 2,116
Posted: 8/6/2026 at 10:33 AM Post #25
bump
Shadowized
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Joined: 10/26/2018
Threads: 120
Posts: 2,116
Posted: 8/25/2026 at 7:13 PM Post #26
bump
Shadowized
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Joined: 10/26/2018
Threads: 120
Posts: 2,116
Posted: 9/13/2026 at 10:52 AM Post #27
Updated my sales!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.