Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,417 228
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,338,283 913
Generated 761,982 12
Captured 1,302,969 24
Bred 7,273,180 877
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Sylesti Giveaways/Sales
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Evalithimus
Level 59
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 8/10/2025
Threads: 1
Posts: 30
Posted: 8/18/2026 at 7:00 AM Post #11
Thanks for reading my thread! Nova and Elda are doable, but i'm not sure if Whirlwind has a mate, so it may not be possible, and Sapphiretalon is part of a small project, so that is probably not possible unless I can find a good match on short notice. So at least two eggs are possible.

Thank you!

-Evalithimus
Evalithimus
Level 59
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 8/10/2025
Threads: 1
Posts: 30
Posted: 8/18/2026 at 7:05 AM Post #12
My iridescent Ny'Vene pair just made their first baby! She is iridescent and a 5-Vis! Eggs will be available!
(The first baby is not available, she is a keep to further breed)


Example of the pet you could get:
Jytte
Level 71
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 10/25/2025
Threads: 14
Posts: 409
Posted: 8/18/2026 at 7:35 AM Post #13
Oh, I'm really looking forward to the eggs - the example creature is so beautiful! And how do you choose partners for your creatures? If you like, you can have a female Ny'vene of mine for Whirlwind.
Jytte
Evalithimus
Level 59
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 8/10/2025
Threads: 1
Posts: 30
Posted: 8/18/2026 at 3:26 PM Post #14
I pick partners by compatible traits and colors. And I think the first egg that is available should be laid soon, I will put it up then. And also, I will breed the pets (Nova and Elda) for you now, but later I may be able to do the others. Whirlwind is not one of the pets who needs a perfect mate, just not a red or purple one and one with at least a compatible carried trait.
Evalithimus
Level 59
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 8/10/2025
Threads: 1
Posts: 30
Posted: 8/22/2026 at 8:33 AM Post #15
First iridescent egg available!

Request only. If not claimed by adolescent stage, I will keep it.
Evalithimus
Level 59
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 8/10/2025
Threads: 1
Posts: 30
Posted: 8/24/2026 at 7:11 AM Post #16
The egg is almost hatched!
and bump
Evalithimus
Level 59
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 8/10/2025
Threads: 1
Posts: 30
Posted: 8/26/2026 at 6:58 AM Post #17
The baby is hatched and still for request, but did turn out more of a dark version:


He is also a 4-vis.
Evalithimus
Level 59
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 8/10/2025
Threads: 1
Posts: 30
Posted: 9/4/2026 at 2:56 PM Post #18
The second iridescent grew up and is no longer available.
Please ping me, so I notice you. Otherwise I may not see your reply.
Evalithimus
Level 59
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 8/10/2025
Threads: 1
Posts: 30
Posted: 9/28/2026 at 7:20 PM Post #19
New male Nytekrie named Roland available! He carries Rosella and Flower Petals.


He is up for PUBLIC SALE for 260 gold.
Please remember to ping me for egg and/or pet requests.
Thank you.
Evalithimus
Level 59
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 8/10/2025
Threads: 1
Posts: 30
Posted: 10/3/2026 at 8:56 AM Post #20
bump
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.