Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,397 236
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,334,340 612
Generated 761,944 72
Captured 1,302,844 25
Bred 7,269,400 515
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > ginkgo's design grove
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ginkgo
Level 70
Joined: 4/23/2026
Threads: 7
Posts: 81
Posted: 5/30/2026 at 9:57 AM Post #11
designs that need work

+++++++++++++++++++++

summer sangria
needs tweaks to work with more gene combos / without restricted genes. looks similar to existing themes (blueberry pie / evening magnolia)
also someone else has a very similarly named sangria-inspired theme idea already posted and I'd feel self-conscious posting this bc theirs is really pretty lol
+++++++++++++++++++++

night life
inspired by neon signs on rainy streets / cyberpunk vibe. really close to existing theme (sprightly skies) oops. I just really like the funky neon outline effect mandarinfish can get. probably too similar to rework without changing like half the colors but I might make this a project anyway.
+++++++++++++++++++++

bubblegum ice cream
nixed from summer 2026 lineup at the last minute. wasn't sparking joy, really needs work
Edited By Ginkgo on 7/31/2026 at 7:03 AM.
Ginkgo
Level 70
Joined: 4/23/2026
Threads: 7
Posts: 81
Posted: 6/3/2026 at 11:25 PM Post #12
designs added today:

Sun Tea Ryori

Samhain Turnip / Turnip Harvest Luffox
Ginkgo
Level 70
Joined: 4/23/2026
Threads: 7
Posts: 81
Posted: 6/6/2026 at 1:36 PM Post #13
added these designs today:


Cabbage White Bulbori


Bubblegum Ice Cream Puffadore


Honey Buzzard Griffi
Ginkgo
Level 70
Joined: 4/23/2026
Threads: 7
Posts: 81
Posted: 6/16/2026 at 10:14 AM Post #14
added over the last few days:


Frostbitten Crocus Sylvorpa


Melted Popsicle Zolnixi


Peach Bellini Ferrikki


Flamboyant Cuttlefish Luffox
Ginkgo
Level 70
Joined: 4/23/2026
Threads: 7
Posts: 81
Posted: 6/27/2026 at 7:03 AM Post #15
+++++++++++++++++++++
- + Summer Festival 2026 Entries + -
+++++++++++++++++++++
total entries: 17

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last Dance Aerdini
6vis male / 4vis female
name intentionally ambiguous; could be interpreted as the last dance at a summer soiree, or the last dance of the fireflies as dawn approaches.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tropical Tide Aurleon
4vis male / 6vis female
pretty simple, was going for a warm ocean / remote sandbar kinda vibe.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Triton's Trumpet Bulbori
6vis male / 4vis female
based on the triton's trumpet conch! first rendition had the g3 color as a slightly darker / more saturated version of g1.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sunkissed Coral Faelora
6vis male / 4vis female
another simple one, sunlight dancing on brightly colored coral.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Firefly Frolick Ferrikki
6vis male / 4vis female
honestly was just kinda throwin "firefly"-y colors around but I like this one.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Honey Buzzard Griffi
4vis male / 6vis female
simple design again. honey buzzards raid hornet nests for larvae to feed their young. tbh this was an earlier design I made quickly so it's not my best work, it's mostly here for posterity.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rubrum Sands Kelpari
4vis male / 6vis female
the pink sand that occurs on certain beaches is caused by the bright red shells of single-celled organisms called foraminifers (specifically the species homotrema rubrum). I spent way too long agonizing over the details on this design :')
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Canyon Carver Lighira
6vis male / 4vis female
river carving through a canyon.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Flamboyant Cuttlefish Luffox
6vis male / 4vis female
another design based on an animal that I made fairly quick and early. I think it's accurate to the inspiration in terms of color palette, but ultimately maybe I should've strayed from that palette a little for the sake of making something more interesting to look at.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wine-Dark Skies / Nebula Gazer Lupora
6vis male / 4vis female
started with the old phrase "wine-dark seas" using just the dark teals and deep fuchsia; I ended up adding more and more yellow/orange until it looked more like a nebula though, lol. this was the last design I made for this contest and I'm really proud of it!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Melon Medley Nephini
6vis male / 4vis female
in retrospect this one's pretty close to like 3-4 existing themes at a glance but I think the colors work together well enough. melon fruit bowl creature... steals your melon maybe
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Desert Duskfall Ny'vene
4vis male / 6vis female
this one was a wild ride. started by remembering that really big lobster kraken from the Atlantis movie, thought "oh that might be a cool palette", and then I started thinking about lobsters and looking them up to see if there were any cool species to yoink a palette from. european lobsters are pretty. tried to make one on a ny'vene and got sad because nothing really worked hue-wise or proportionally for the light edges on the carapace so I messed around with just nixing that part of the palette and ended up at a mesa sunset? woulda called it mesa sunset but I can't read the word mesa without imagining jar-jar binks (I don't even like star wars my brain just latches onto the Worst sound bytes.) so anyway here we are. I really like this one tbh, I didn't care for ny'vene before but now I quite like them :]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comb Jelly Puffadore
4vis male / 6vis female
based on a comb jelly; inspo pic source
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Carnival Lights Qitari
4vis male / 6vis female
I am normal about CMYK btw. please ignore that I have done CMYK in some form for like 4 of my designs it's fiiiiiiine.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sun Tea Ryori
4vis male / 6vis female
sun tea is a common summer drink where I grew up!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Toxic Bloom Sylvorpa
6vis male / 4vis female
based on a red tide, where patches of the sea turn bright crimson due to massive toxic algae blooms. oldest of the designs I made for this contest but tbh I still really love it. eye color was initially a lighter cyan but I think it pops more with the yellow. probably my favorite design I've done.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Melted Popsicle Zolnixi
6vis male / 4vis female
starting point was actually an absurdly bright random wild pet I encountered and tweaked the hell out of. I honestly don't expect this one to have a shot but it's fun so I'm keeping it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Edited By Ginkgo on 7/31/2026 at 7:45 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.