Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,413 237
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,337,377 946
Generated 761,970 10
Captured 1,302,946 38
Bred 7,272,309 898
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > [LF] Spring themes with certain traits
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Joined: 7/9/2013
Threads: 14
Posts: 901
Posted: 5/30/2026 at 9:43 PM Post #11
I think I have some very good news for you. :3

A perfect child.
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,879
Posted: 5/30/2026 at 9:49 PM Post #12
that would be awesome! are you looking to trade? I have these 2v1c I could trade (or I can buy :D)

Edited By Haleighb on 5/30/2026 at 9:51 PM.
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Joined: 7/9/2013
Threads: 14
Posts: 901
Posted: 5/30/2026 at 9:56 PM Post #13
I admittedly hadn't even thought of a trade, but I quite like this one! Having Dread Stripe on hand for if I get off my butt and do some non-wild projects would be good too.
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,879
Posted: 5/30/2026 at 9:58 PM Post #14
She's set for you! Thank you ^-^
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Joined: 7/9/2013
Threads: 14
Posts: 901
Posted: 5/30/2026 at 9:59 PM Post #15
Nabbed. Thank you! <3
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,879
Posted: 8/15/2026 at 7:04 PM Post #16
bump for summer c:
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,879
Posted: 8/20/2026 at 9:03 AM Post #17
bump - added rikki c:
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.