Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,403 234
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,335,180 449
Generated 761,959 6
Captured 1,302,891 20
Bred 7,270,178 423
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Giving away purebred eggs!!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Elli5lantern
Level 61
Spooky Shopper
Joined: 4/21/2017
Threads: 26
Posts: 108
Posted: 10/1/2026 at 1:04 PM Post #1
Salutations!!!
I've played the game for a little bit, and from what I've seen, we have a lot of themed pets; but the prices for the older themed designs are expensive, and a majority of hese themed pets seem to be stuck in the "old/forgotten accounts" bin

So! I am offering up eggs in my hatchery from between 3k to 10k gold! Some of these eggs may be of more recent pets from the codex, while others are not. I may be willing to sell some eggs in bulk, depending, but that's up to interest :D
(I don't really understand the want to make some purebreds infertile, either, so....)

My hatchery is here at https://www.sylestia.com/hatchery/?player_id=85757#page_top
Kiran
Level 17
Joined: 9/20/2026
Threads: 0
Posts: 2
Posted: 10/2/2026 at 12:49 AM Post #2
Hiya! May I purchase 9333118?
Zeengler
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 4/17/2021
Threads: 8
Posts: 272
Posted: 10/2/2026 at 10:20 AM Post #3
Hi! If possible, I'd love to buy the following theme: Fairy Garden Ryori (9333122)

(Also, I love the art in your profile!!) :3
Edited By Zeengler on 10/2/2026 at 10:22 AM.
Elli5lantern
Level 61
Spooky Shopper
Joined: 4/21/2017
Threads: 26
Posts: 108
Posted: 10/2/2026 at 4:36 PM Post #4
She has been priced to you at 3k! Whenever you are ready!
Elli5lantern
Level 61
Spooky Shopper
Joined: 4/21/2017
Threads: 26
Posts: 108
Posted: 10/2/2026 at 4:37 PM Post #5
She has also been priced to you for 6k! Whenever you are ready :D

(also, thank you!!)
Edited By Elli5lantern on 10/2/2026 at 4:39 PM.
 
This Page loaded in 0.005 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.