Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Animela's Art Center
Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ivodince
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 11
Posted: 8/3/2014 at 1:14 PM Post #81
OMG I love it! I will still use the gif, it still looks really nice, the shading is just a bit different though. Thanks so much *huggles* PM how much it will cost me.
FierePepr
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 301
Posted: 8/6/2014 at 10:04 PM Post #82
i think i missed the pricing thing, but how much do the kitty walkers and the gifts normally cost?
Ivodince
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 11
Posted: 8/6/2014 at 11:18 PM Post #83
You usually can just offer and you sort around the prices with her
Edited By Ivodince on 8/6/2014 at 11:18 PM.
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 8/9/2014 at 1:23 PM Post #84
@Winter

Finished this.

@Else
Now working on a Mass Sprite order I got through PM.
Will still take Orders. Mass order will be split into sections with stuff done between them.
Winter
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 8
Posted: 8/9/2014 at 1:43 PM Post #85
Thank you. :>
Will be waiting for you to send over a shroom.
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/12/2014 at 3:46 PM Post #86
@Else
TL;DR
Have to Lengthen Time in which art can be done because of Bad situation. Depressed at the moment, wish me luck. Still teaching normal classes in normal places, just need a little time.
_____
Long Version

Okay so basically My life has fallen into a bit of a Rut... I haven't really been able to participate much in the festival between Ivo's digital art order and a problematic depression the past few weeks and now these past two days have just been the worst. I'm going to have to make a few subtle changes.

The change I'm going to have to make here is that I'm going to have to increase the time format in which I can a lot myself to complete Art from a week up to 2 weeks. This will be temporary. Depression is causing a lack of energy and I'm not really willing to be on the computer right now.

I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to conduct myself right now so I'm kinda winging it. Please excuse anything that may seem unorderly or rude or of bad manners.

As an explanation there's just been too much going on but these are the few major points of it.

1. I lost my Job... In a sense.
I work from home programming things on a Commission basis. Due to a fault with my computer in an upgrading process I can no longer work in Java without my computer freezing and having to completely restart which loses anything and everything. One of the biggest things I usually am commissioned to Program is Java so without this, the basis of my income plummets. I can still write it but I cannot test and debug my own code which means if I give things to an Employer with a bunch of bugs in it it'll reduce chances of ever getting another commission from them. I can't risk this in my record so I have to stop it completely until I can figure out why it's doing that.
I've been coding since my father plopped me at the computer when I was 3, and was coding Javascript by his teachings by the time I was 8. Sure this means that I didn't have to go to college(When i went there for a year it turned out I already knew everything I was supposed to be learning there so I ended up helping my teachers organize and teach their classes as a student teacher...) so I don't actually have the papers but this doesn't stop people from seeing the skills I have and the fact that I'm OCD about being on time and about debugging which made this line of work very proactive...

2. I just got a notice, after threat after threat for well over a year, that I'm getting kicked out. I'd like to say this isn't my fault but I honestly don't know what to say. When I'm not coding or creating art I'm cleaning home or taking care of my husband's Son(Another relationship but I've adopted him), so this keeps me really busy. We live with his parents, Father 51, Mother 60, because their current life situation is less than suitable and my husband doesn't want to leave them out to dry.
So I Vacuum, I Mop, I wipe down everything. When you live in a house of 28 cats where you have 4 unfixed females running around in one room you have to. I organize, I do the dishes, I clean the turtles' tanks(We have a rescue Painted and Snapper), I comb the cats(If I don't, they get matted because lots of long hairs), I steam clean when I can, and I take care of the watering, cleaning, and feeding of the cats as well as all 15 litterboxes that use Pine shavings which effects my asthma but we use it because it's what can be afforded. I managed to get rid of the 3 year flea problem they'd had and even grew Peas, Catnip, brought their Aloe and Vining Plants back to life and collected the Mullberries when they were falling. I even researching and started breeding the crickets we use to feed Aragog, Logan's Taratula after I figured out how to fix his mother's computer. But it doesn't seem to have been enough because his mother still hates me and still wants me gone and I just don't understand why or what I'm doing wrong. I'm hyperventilating trying not to let the tears fall and just still trying to figure out what to do.

3. Life has just been... Well... That bad place that Christians go when they die if they're evil.
My husband and I were planning on moving to my home town so we could both get physical Jobs and stop relying on his parents and my Online commissioned Work to have a place to live. This however isn't going to happen at all. I had my hopes up and they kinda... Got crushed by his parents.

The final straw for the Kickout was when we told his parents last night of the plan to move to my hometown, where there's ton of jobs becoming available. This is because the workforce is dying off and the graduates, including myself, haven't stayed in the past 4 years because graduating students have a tendency of running away from home to start a new life or to go off to college; this means the workforce isn't being renewed fast enough by the people who move in or actually stay. Many of my peers are moving back because of this situation. Our current home has no one hiring and despite sending out multiple applications a week, I haven't gotten a physical job in well over the year that I've been here. They've all come back with notes saying they're not hiring or have been ignored.
So despite this, his mother threw a raging fit this morning in what is not exactly the prettiest of languages, in all sorts of words I'd rather not be called, stating what I'm going to say in a much nicer way that "That woman is convincing you to throw us all under a bus, to leave your son, and to leave us." and then promptly told me to get out, not quite understanding that he's already talked it over with his son's Biological Mother and she's fine with us going up north job hunting. That and I was originally planning on going by myself, it was Jen and Logan's Idea that Logan should follow and I was notified after that event to which I really don't mind because it means I'll have everyone I care about with me. However his mother doesn't like this idea and has made it very clear by taking my last paycheck and kicking me and my Cat out(Who was with our little family's personal felines in our place downstairs) so I'm lucky I still have my aunt to help me a little before I head up north on my own, back to my friends and the rest of my family.

I'm a bit distraught about this but not exactly surprised. This heavy rain outside right now just confirms my mood so I'm busily preparing my bag and fetching the litterbox/cat things I brought with Roury so that I'm ready when I hear the final word of whether her mind has been changed or not when she and Andy come home from visiting their friends across town. This has been a repeated process but she normally changes her mind before she leaves to friends. Despite the stressful situation I've been in here I'm still hoping for the best even though the situation is really bleak right now.

For those aware or Unaware, I will still be teaching HTML(Full and Brushups), CSS(Full and Brushups), and Digital Multimedia classes through PM, Skype, Join.me(Currently unavailable because of current computer) and Email. I just need a little time before I can work on these again so that my head in unclouded so I don't end up teaching things wrong, incorrectly, or go outside of the ordinary/forget your guy's progress.

The situation is a bit rocky and doesn't exactly look positive right now. I'm stating this here because this is where people really know me here and I don't like leaving people out of the whole because then people get confused when they don't know what is going on. I'm trying my best not to be one of those people who don't communicate even though it's a bit out of my comfort zone when I'd rather just curl up and hide on a good day. My son, adopted or not, however just wants to sit in my lap and wipe my tears with his shirt. And no I'm not quite sure if he understands what is going on, he's only 3, and turned 3 in March.
Edited By Animela on 8/12/2014 at 3:52 PM.
Maddytivon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 23
Posted: 8/12/2014 at 5:16 PM Post #87
Oh hunny, *offers a hug*, I'm sorry you're having to deal with all of that. If you ever need to talk or rant, please message me! I know a lot about depression and talking can help. Just know that even if we're not here in real life there are people on here who care about you, want you to be happy and that are here for you.
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/16/2014 at 6:06 PM Post #88
@Else
Thank you to everyone who PM'd... I didn't actually expect anyone to read the post, I just wanted anyone who passed looking for art to know what was going on.
I do feel a bit better as I've had a chance to calm down and I have been able to talk to many wonderful people including all of you strangers as well as Family and Friends. With a few days of hiding my husband's mother has changed her mind about kicking me out for now, though I fear this to be a constant struggle until October finally comes. She's already started to get back into the ragey mood again but I can at least lock down and prepare to hide if the occasion comes up again.

That said the time stamp changes will still remain the same. Admittedly Art, sprites in particular, are very therapeutic for me but I've got to slow down on what I do on the computer and watch everything a bit more closely.

That said I have been working on the Mass Order that was through PM.

Slowly working on Spriting their Breeding Projects. Only about 1/4 of the way done with this section.
Still taking Orders as Mass Orders can have extra Projects moved around.
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/28/2014 at 4:48 AM Post #89
@Else
Okay so letting people know that My orders may be filled for a little bit. XD

I ended up with two Spriting contracts, one for a Ponymon ROM hack game of LeafGreen for a quote of $484 worth of work.
The second one for a website needing Fakemon, Items, and Objects scratched with High detail. Basis per sprite on type, size, and quality within or occasionally above my scale range in USD. This one may be more long term, off and on, depending when she needs me. This won't start for a few weeks though. Most likely shortly after my personal estimated timescale for the first to be completed.

I'll still be taking orders here but I won't be able to accept any until I finish the Mass Sprite Order + Drawing from PM as I'll be switching back and forth between that and the Ponymon Spriting Contract that's already started. My only reasoning is, this is a lot of work and it's for real money which can pay household bills. I honestly didn't think as one of many MANY Artists/even more Spriters that I'd end up with a situation like this.

To top it off... I am the child of a couple that divorced quite literally over half my lifetime ago.
I recently found out from my mother that they decided after all these years... After my Father got out of rehab for his Alchoholism, after all of my mother's horrible choices in men to the point where I was able to actually ban her from dating for the longest time, they decided that a decade later that they're going to get remarried. It's basically what every divorce kid's dream is unless the parent that went away was one they really really hated because they were giant jerkfaces that don't deserve to live. So it's awesome, however a bit awkward at the same time because of how long it's been and the fact that I moved out ages ago and my younger sister has nearly reached that age to follow suit.
I honestly wish he would have done that 5 boyfriend's and 1 marriage, ago... Or maybe before they got the divorce, so that like... None of that would have happened.
But apparently when he was up to visit a while back, because I asked him not to show up to the house drunk and asked him to stay sober, he realized that despite the fact that he was shaking like a diabetic with low blood sugar, he felt good or better and decided after that to quit. Go figure, I do more influence now that I'm 19 than I did when I was basically cradled as the "Perfect child: Daddy's little girl". Either it's because he respects me now that I'm older or somehow likes me even more that I'm older and almost as tall as him rather than having my head reach only to his waist. (He's 6'4" tall)

My mother asked me to help plan it since she wants a Pagan/Wiccan styled wedding. (My mother is extremely open minded and the household there practices basically the best of what each sector has to offer... Which started after I went to college... While my Father is Wiccan even though both were raised Christian...) And since I've been the one practising Paganism the longest(I chose when I was 8, personal reasons) she decided she wanted me to help.

So yeeeey somehow Karma is being nice to me. But daaaaang I'm going to be busy. I really hope I'm not this busy when Later October Runs around when I'm trying to look for a physical Job or I'm not going to get anything done. =/

Recent work:

Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 8/28/2014 at 9:43 AM Post #90
Wow! Nice sprites and long stry of life. O.o
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.