Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Animela's Art Center
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Maddytivon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 23
Posted: 6/29/2014 at 6:50 PM Post #11
I also breed with other people's wheel pets so it wouldn't be that difficult to raise the money needed to find a female to pair him with, however the only female CF Lig up for public breeding is unavailable until the 5th of next month. As for the CC Puffs would you like me to breed my female with one of my males or hunt down a different male or female to breed for you? For essences I have 1x enhanced Qitari, 1x enhanced Sylvorpa, 2x regular Aurleon, 7x regular Bulbori, 1x regular Morko, 1x regular Nytekrie, 2x regular Qitari, and 2x regular Sylvorpa.

I forgot that in my first stable I also have in the second tab a pair of Themed Ryori Aurora Borealis Ryori, the ones I have are purebred offspring but I'd be able to breed one for you if you'd like.
Edited By Maddytivon on 6/29/2014 at 9:53 PM.
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 7/3/2014 at 11:14 PM Post #12
My apologies, this week has been very stressful at home and work and the computer has only been blipped at. x.x'
For your Essences, only the Enhanced Qitari interests me. And as for the Ryori, yes that is another I'd be interested of in offspring <3
Maddytivon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/4/2014 at 12:06 PM Post #13
Oh trust me I understand about life and computer time, so no worries. I also have bred a CC Puff baby, and a AB Ryori recently. and (also the pictures are links to them). Also I would love to make a formal request as well, but that can wait for life to slow down a little for you so you don't have to be rushed or pressured to do a request..
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/4/2014 at 1:58 PM Post #14
Wonderful<3
I Wouldn't worry about waiting. It should simmer down after tonight. This month's big project for work has been finished and the local Talent show and July 4th Festivities starts in a couple hours. After that I should be free for just about anything~
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 7/4/2014 at 2:25 PM Post #15
Form:
Digital Art
Line Style: Surprise me :)
Category: Full Body
What to Draw: (At least a small description, Example Pictures are nice but not required):
Extra Info:
She is blind and her Cerberus (Ky, Talon, and Kaishu) is her "service pet" she cannot do anything without it and will practically be paralyzed if it is taken from her. She relies heavily on her other senses and her Cerberus. She can fight, though her Cerberus does the protecting.

Add ons?:
Background (Maybe a dark forest of sorts with the Cerberus prancing towards Lily)
Extra Characters: The cerberus
Price Offered: ooo I have no clue.... can I wait and see the outcome??? I promise I will pay well :)

Background, maybe it can help???:
Lily slowly hobbled out of the rain, which now was finally clearing up. She didn't know how she had fallen, possibly her horse slid over a rock, if only she had been watching. If I had been, Lily thought to herself, then maybe I would still be able to see. She had no clue where she was headed, only that it was dark, and that somehow, even though she couldn't see, she could sense the winding path ahead of her.

Lily stopped for a moment to brush the sodden dirt off of her bloodied knees and winced when she rubbed too hard on the scrapes. At least I can't see them, she thought to herself. Lily hated the sight of blood more than anything in the world. She would rather be in a dark sewer, alone with fifty thousand rats than see the blood that she felt trickling down her legs and arms. Starting to walk down the path again she heard a cracking sound. Spinning around Lily listened intently in the direction of the snapped branch. Not hearing anything after a few minutes, Lily picked it her pace. Careful though to make sure not to trip. If only she had her eyesight back, then she could sprint back to her cottage in the woods. Lily sighed and thought about how she sound never see the light of day again. Or the beautiful waves crashing against the ocean shore at sunset.

2 months later~
Another cracking sound, though this time Lily knew what it was, "Ky!!! Talon!!! Kaishu!!! She called into the forest, hoping that the mischievous Cerberus would sense her need and would come to her side. In a few minutes she heard the jingling of a chain being dragged along the forest floor and knew that the pup had heard her. "Why thank you for finally doing what you were told, " Lily scolded lightly at the Cerberus. The three headed dog rolled on its back and stuck out all three tongues, though Lily couldn't see it. Lilly's anger vanished when it hopped up and licked her on the toes gently, knowing that if had been bad. Bending down Lily scratched all three chins and grabbed the chain. "It is about time we headed home."

Extra Info:
She is blind and her Cerberus (Ky, Talon, and Kaishu) is her "service pet" she cannot do anything without it and will practically be paralyzed if it is taken from her. She relies heavily on her other senses and her Cerberus. She can fight, though her Cerberus does the protecting.
Maddytivon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/4/2014 at 2:49 PM Post #16
If you're certain then I'll start with a request for two of my characters Rai and Taiyuan. This may be a very large chunk of text and I'm sorry about that. Also if you have any questions about them please let me know and I'll answer them as best I can.

Taiyuan: (he's a fox and when in human form he can either have his ears and tail visible or not) A small man only standing at five foot six inches, with somewhat sharp fox like features, and dark amber eyes. Being a small man he's not what you would consider strong, nor does he look it, however he has well hidden muscle as he is a hunter, archer, trapper, and rider, as such he is rather lean and often times covered in leaves, grass, or dirt from his hunting trips. He is both fast and light on his feet while being quiet so he doesn't disturb the game he hunts. He is both social and a loner as he is the only one brave enough to enter the forest he hunts and traps. He's fond of furs, feathers, teeth, and claws and has helped make the village he calls home a well known place to purchase furs from. His coppery red hair is usually considered a mess as the hair on either side of his face are braided and pulled back to hold the rest of his hair in check. The rest is a combination of braids, with feathers, and beads tied in, and lose hair held back by braids and simple wooden hair pins. He's fond of wearing leather and furs and will often make or repair his own clothes, boots, and weapons since the village is self reliant for most things. Though the traps he uses belong to others in the village and the game they catch belong to the owner of the trap that caught it, he never has to barter for the things he needs that his hunting cannot provide since he trades placing and returning the traps and game for other necessities.

Rai: In human form (which is his main form since he is a dragon.), he appears to be in his early 20s by human standards. He is an incredibly pale man with gray eyes with almost glowing blue specks in them set on a handsome face that can almost be called beautiful. His hair is a purple/blue-black that reaches the small of his back and is usually decorated with various things tied in it, kept loose, or tied back into a low ponytail. As for his build, he is a tall man about 63, broad shouldered but not a bulky man by any means, though he is obviously strong. In dragon form he is massive, easily the size of his palace without his wings stretched. In color he resembles the midnight sky, he is also a rather slim dragon though his build and size leave no question of his strength.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 7/4/2014 at 3:45 PM Post #17
Wow! Your amazing! When I was 5, we didn't even have a computer... >.< Keep it up!
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/5/2014 at 12:34 AM Post #18
@Maddytivon
I will put you earliest on the List since we have been discussing this for a bit. The current Icon Sets are mostly personal and aren't needed at this point in time so the second set may be skipped.
I understand your descriptions here just fine (I think)
Is there any particular scene you had in mind or should I just think of something based on the description there? Lining/Colouring style?
And did you want an approved Sketch before I start lining so that you can get the jist of positions ect?
I do warn that these are usually very rough and are made of mostly just shapes and multicolored lines due to how I usually draw so I can get a general idea of what I'm doing.

@Ember
As stated above, Maddy will be put on the list earliest due to having been discussing this for a while.
Although not for the Art sake but I am curious. If she's blind how can she see blood or is it like a smell/feel kind of thing?
Also, did you want an approved sketch before I start offical lining or no?

@Crystal
Thank you c:
My dad had two computers while I was growing up because he was a programmer and webdesigner like I am today. So I was introduced to them quite early because he wanted to do a "teach me his ways" kind of thing. Luckily I pick up on stuff quit quickly and a was a mild mannered child so I didn't typically throw the kind of fits of frustration you normally get from a 3 year old when trying to teach them stuff that's foreign to them.
Edited By Animela on 7/5/2014 at 1:10 AM.
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 7/5/2014 at 12:36 AM Post #19
I understand completely that Maddy will be first :)

Yes, she can feel the blood trickling down her leg and blood has a certain consistency and smell.

Sure :) that would be wonderful!
Maddytivon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/5/2014 at 12:57 PM Post #20
I would like to approve the sketch first because I'm curious about it and I understand it will be really rough in that state. As for any scene in mind, not really I love letting the artist have creative freedom, not only because any scene I think up may be to complicated, but because the artist can go with what works for them and with what feels/looks best for their art style. As for lining style I'm not sure so feel free to go with whatever looks best and as for coloring style I'm fine with Styled Shading.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.