Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 9/7/2014 at 2:55 PM Post #91
Update:
Now 20% through the Ponymon Spriting Contract. As soon as I finish with it and the Sprite PM Order I'll be able to take orders here again. Luckily theMan with the Contract has been sticking to the Agreement and USD payment plan so I didn't have to drop the contract and will be able to complete it. Lucky for me because this is actually going to pay the bills for a bit!
I have been a bit sick for the past couple days so things are a bit slower than I would like but I'm still getting there!

Octoberneedstogetherequicker

Recent Work:

Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 9/7/2014 at 4:06 PM Post #92
Gorgeous works Animela! Thank you!
FierePepr
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 301
Posted: 9/15/2014 at 9:39 PM Post #93
:( I am new-ish here with not much money, and I really don't know what to offer,
could you do a estimate on how much the boxes cost?
I want to see if all my money could give me one, I will let myself pay as much as I can
as a gift to myself on my b-day, but I don't know if I can!
could you please give me a basic pricing?
thanks!
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/15/2014 at 11:30 PM Post #94
@Firepepper
Giftboxes usually Average between 20k and 30k gold based on past offers/discussion here c:
When is your birthday, hun?
I know I'm in the middle of a mass order and a spriting contract but I'm sure I can manage a gift box.
Tip for making Extra Gold: Select a few Extra pets you have laying around and max out one of their stats(Lvl ^ points and Proficiencies) and give them equipment that helps bring that stat up if you can. Then send out as many as you can on missions everyday matching the Stats to the type of work available. Having a continuing stream can bring in lots of satchels(That can contain gold or stuff to sell) and Gold over time.

@Else
Recent works

I am going through a bit of a pickle atm so I'm hoping things start picking up.
I haven't gotten much done over the past week because as soon as I stopped being sick, things with family kinda threw me through a rut. Short Explanation though is: My Aunt Joyce got my Mother thrown in Jail and my 15 year old Sister is going to live with my Aunt Yevette.

I'm still going to be moving to my hometown (Hopefully) but I can't bring my husband because it requires crashing with my Cousin or a close friend until I can find a Physical Job there to bring him to me. Honestly I haven't done anything for the past 3 days because I've been too busy with all of this. Going to be getting stuff done in the morning now that the full situation has played out for the most part. My mother's court hearing is on Wensday so we'll see then but the situation looks bleak so I'll make the most of it.

My life this year has just been the equivalent of the trash can we used to make compost in when I was younger. Gebus Crackers. *opens up GIMP* Might as well get more stuff done tonight since I can't sleep! XD
FierePepr
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 9/16/2014 at 7:12 AM Post #95
my b-days today, and I set the day right,
but it wished me a happy 19th b-day!
lol I mast have said I was older than I really am!
also poor you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited By Firepepper on 9/16/2014 at 7:12 AM.
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/16/2014 at 12:15 PM Post #96
Well happy birthday today then. XD
And I'll be fine, I at least know what's going on now. It may disturb a few plans but I'll live.
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/26/2014 at 2:14 PM Post #97
Well according to my husband last night, It seems that I may have splintered a bone in my right hand. It still hurts and stings like crazy as if it's broken but there's not actually any sign of a break like last time the bone was broken. There's a bit of extra swelling but it was hard to tell from the scar tissue. I'll be going in to actually get it checked and either confirmed or said it's false.
The Ponymon contract has been put on hold for a little bit so I'll be solely working on the Sylestian PM sprite mass order for now.

I can't use my right hand for Art but luckily I'm ambidextrous and can use the mouse via my left. However that hand is a bit rusty when it comes to the computer as I tend to use it for other things so it's going to be a little awkward and maybe a bit slower.

In light of this, I still can't take any further orders until I finish the first two on my list.

Expect this to happen, a lot. It already has been happening. XD... So tired. ;___;

Quickly drawn last night with my left hand from a doodle that's been bugging me for weeks.
So yes, I can still draw. Spriting is going to be more of an issue because it takes smaller movements on which the hand is rusty so it'll take a lot longer to train it back into those movements.
Edited By Animela on 9/26/2014 at 2:15 PM.
FierePepr
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 9/28/2014 at 12:36 PM Post #98
ok, I think I can afford a gift box.
i would love to do all of my party, but not enough gold for that.
of my starter please! :
would 15k be ok? if you could make starfire blink, and wave her tail that would be awesome,
but if you could can she lick her nose? i am happy with even just blinking, but it would be cool.
BOX: light orange-yellow box, red bow, and creme stars?
thanks!
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/26/2014 at 3:12 PM Post #99
Okay so I was just informed by one of the people I live within that within the next couple days, if not sooner we'll be losing the Internet for a month.
During this time, everything will end up being on hold. No orders taken, no orders Done.
This is unfortunate and really frustrating for me since I'm not sure if it'll last to Halloween cause I want to participate in this festival and it's already hard enough. :(
I haven't been able to do much spritework for the past few weeks due to having issues with my right hand that ended up being doctor worthy because of breakage.

For the Ponymon Spriting Project I've Asked for a complete list of things I need to do and am currently saving references for everything.
For the Mass Sprite order I got in PM I'll be saving the references for that too.
I'll be letting the other contractor know of my lack of internet here shortly.

I'll be working on everything while I have no internet access so hopefully I can get everything done within the month. x.x;

Recent Stuff: Managed to do everything here by drawing with my left hand on paper and then going over it digitally in Gimp via flipping my mouse to the other side. But it's much much slower than I would like it to be. I'm ambidextrous but my left hand doesn't like computers because of the button placement on the mouse.

Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/15/2014 at 12:27 PM Post #100
Update: I'm nearly finished with the Contract I've been working on.

Sets Completed:

-

-

I've maybe got 20-30 more sprites to work on and they're all backings. I have several not-completed sets that will be finished as soon as I get those odd-off backings. >w<
I'm still not taking Commissions though because I need to get the PM Order done as soon as I'm done with these and I'd really hate to keep her waiting even more or to have people waiting for me to finish both.

It's been one heck of a ride trying to get these done and I'm just done pooped. x.x;

I have been livestreaming [ur=https://www.picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=Animela]Here[/url] on Picarto.tv for anyone interested in my spriting process.
Edited By Animela on 12/15/2014 at 12:46 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.