Page 11 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 12/19/2014 at 1:51 AM Post #101
I'm finally finished with the contract
In total: 302 sprites, 151 fronts and 151 backs.

This is a lot of sprites. x_x;
I'm a bit Art/Sprite dead right now but I've finally finished. Give me a week before I work on anything besides personal references that I need for stuff.
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 12/19/2014 at 1:44 PM Post #102
Holy cow! That is a ton of sprites!!!! Congrats on getting it all done!!!! I know I wouldn't have!
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/19/2014 at 1:45 PM Post #103
Dang it! Sorry it totally double posted on me x.x
Edited By Ember2000 on 12/19/2014 at 1:46 PM.
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/19/2014 at 1:49 PM Post #104
Haha it's fine, at least I only got pinged twice. :p
But yeah. x.x; lots of sprites. and technically 304 because the minotaur had a female and male version.
I'm a tad burnt out at the moment but I'm going to play the fest a little, watch a little digimon with family, finish a christmas picture for someone in my house and then I'll get to the rest of yours. XD
I Promise!
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/19/2014 at 1:51 PM Post #105
Whenever you can! I plan on doing the thread after Christmas sometime so I am in no rush Ahaha (plus my bank is a little damaged currently so take as much time as you need xD) I hope you have fun with your family!
Dauntlessscale1
Level 50
Threads: 144
Posted: 12/19/2014 at 10:15 PM Post #106
Can I be put in a waiting list please? I am really interested in a gift box...

But just tell me when you can, I understand you have a big project going on ^w^
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/19/2014 at 11:10 PM Post #107
The "big Project" I've been working on was actually just posted at the top of this page. XD
However I am still very burnt out from all the work.
Before this Thread Priorities are as Follows:
Christmas Pictures - 1 Digital Picture for my Followers on my various art places, 1 Traditional art piece for someone in my current house.
The first is a set of chibis in a scene around.. and on... a christmas tree.
The second is a detailed Pencil and Charcoal piece of my mother-in-law's female cats. I'd do her Male Berman but I never see it.
-
Character References - I scheduled an upcoming Contest to be hosted in various places but due to all the work I haven't had time to make any references at all for any of the characters, some of which I've either never drawn or have never finalized the characters looks. I might actually have to reschedule when it happens.
-
The Mass PM order - I already had this half finished with but I still need to finish it.

I can put you on the waiting list but it may be a while.

All of the above though definitely won't take as long as the Contract did, that's for sure. XD
I'll actually probably be done with the Digital Picture before I go to bed and I'll be doing the traditional piece while I'm upstate with my Aunt and Cousins.
Current WIP:

it's going to be Lineless though so the lines will be coming off and touchups done but it shouldn't be too difficult.

In the meantime after I finish what I need done I'll be working on the PM Order. I'll be resaving the references as well as a few different animal references of the animal they're most like so that I have something. When I go upstate and come back I'll be leaving again so I can take care of my Mother. However she doesn't current have internet so I'll be working internet-less which is why I'm saving the references, things will be delivered during my mother's internet visits to my grandmother.

This is the current situation.

I'll add you to the waiting list if you're still interested.
Dauntlessscale1
Level 50
Threads: 144
Posted: 12/20/2014 at 6:56 AM Post #108
I am still interested so please do add me to the waiting list. Tell me when you are going to be able to do mine, and I ill tell you exactly what I want.

Thank You! And I hope you have fun with your family. ^w^
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/20/2014 at 12:10 PM Post #109
@Dauntles
okay then, you've been added. c:
I'll let you know when I'm available for commissions again.

@Else
Finished this
Animela
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/9/2015 at 3:52 PM Post #110
So a bit of an update
You could say I haven't really had the Arting Fever that I've been playing through for the past 6ish months.
This past few weeks have really hit me hard to the point where I didn't really participate much in the last week of the festival. Apart from plans going Array, I've also found out that my father had cancer of the liver which kind of sent me down more of a spiralling path that kind thunked at the bottom. Luckily I've got some really amazing friends whether they know it or not so I've kinda been put back on my feet but I'm not quite able to start walking yet so I'm still at a stumbling, pull myself along the furniture.

That said I did finish the Personal Arts I needed to finish for myself for a Contest I wanted to Host elsewhere that I might also host here.
References for a few characters from a book set that I've been writing for a while. They're created on a Character Template that I made for myself though I may use it for others if requested.

They're normally bigger than this obviously but the forum shrunk them.
I nearly didn't finish Tysiga because I was just about to start his wings when I found out but luckily I was able to finish it and get the contest started on another website.
Yesterday definitely went really well so the point where I was able to look into starting something again, both with interest in my characters as well as the Story they come from. I ended up with a small group of people who randomly gathered to ask questions about the book and hear the current chapter read allowed that I just happened to be editing on my Nook Colour while I was walking around the mall. I was rather surprised at the turnout considering I'm not published at all so I hope to get this book to an editor by next year.
Artwise, I think I'm ready even though I can't focus very well.
I did end up also making this

It was a quick 15 minute draw in the dA muro. Xerneas Desktop for a Contest I ran across: Screen Resolution: 1366x768
It appears to have grabbed the attention of a few people on dA so I may make a couple more of these after I get to work on Ember's Sprites.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.