Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Xavi's 6-vis Starry Night Lighira Pr...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 8/21/2014 at 5:38 PM Post #31
Hiya Klokwerk! So glad you responded! *pats* I was thinking I may have to send a private invitation after checking out your profile page. Welcome to Sylestia! And thank you for being social for me - I promise I won't bite ;)

(And I know how it is to be new to the site. I didn't post in the forums or say a single word to anyone for weeks. After I finally did though, I've made long-term friends on the site. So don't be too nervous, k? Most of us are friendly people who love helping out and chatting, or lurkers who simply stay silent and unknown and never both anyone~)

I've written out the specifics for your 6-vis not-wanted traits, and if you ever want a preview of a specific trait combination don't be afraid to ask about it, k? And if you have any questions about the game don't be afraid to ask! Breeding, battling, gold grinding, I've pretty much figured out everything except the arena. :)

And yay Autumn Dragoon Armor! Thank you very much. <3
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/21/2014 at 5:43 PM Post #32
Any time! Let me know if you have any other questions, k? :D

I'll be breeding the SE Ny'vene as well, so if you ever want to swap offspring or breedings just shoot me a pm. ^^
Edited By Xavion on 8/21/2014 at 5:43 PM.
Ivodince
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 11
Posted: 8/21/2014 at 5:47 PM Post #33
Oh, ok. I will, :) Thanks again, maybe we can work together? :D That would be cool, we have 3 females already that we have breedings with
Edited By Ivodince on 8/21/2014 at 5:48 PM.
Klokwerk
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 0
Posted: 8/23/2014 at 2:52 PM Post #34
Haha, it's not so much a 'being new' thing as it is a 'being a generally shy and anxious person' thing, really. Although being new does not help, admittedly. Doesn't matter how many sites I'm on/have been on... I'm always far more timid at the start. Though I guess only being 5ish months in is pretty new, comparatively speaking. Especially given I wasn't really active until April, technically, and only juuuust started forum posting due to overwhelming shy.

I've got the hang of gameplay things pretty well (more or less), though! Thankfully, the site is fairly easy to figure out via trial-and-error and reading other players' guides. Also, the friend that recruited me has been quite helpful as well!

And I'll keep tinkering with the generator/URL modification to toss genes together in the event I can cobble together something more specific for you but the issue is- more or less- that I'm just not-so-good at coordinating genes in general when it's more than 3 or 4. There's always some gene slot I have no clue what to do with xP It's why I tend to let "nature" take it's course with projects like this because it usually does a better job of putting traits together than I do! Honestly, the fact I can match my outfits in the morning is an accomplishment as is haha. Thank god work has a uniform code...

But still, I will keep in mind to ask if I have any questions! Knowledge is power and all! I'll let you know as soon as my ligh is ready to rock too! *brandishes a pie while watching the cooldown clock*
Klokwerk
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 0
Posted: 8/24/2014 at 7:08 PM Post #35
And... my ligh's set up and ready for you whenever you need it! :3
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/24/2014 at 9:09 PM Post #36
Heh, trial and error is definitely my favorite way to learn! Buuuut I generally find mistakes fun and amusing - even mine. Though... maybe not the 'oops I now have over 500 fall themed ryori offspring' mistake... >_>; that one was a mess.

Also, if you do end up preferring a less-than-6-vis Lighira, I could always offer you say... a breedable pair of 3/4-vis SN Lighira instead? It really can be a pain in the rump to coordinate a perfect 6-vis, depending on species and whatnot with the many overlapping genes and clashing mutations... (Love the Aeridini species for this reason! One gene for wings, one for tail, one for body. One mutation for wings, on for tail, one for body. Genius! No annoying clashing or overlapping traits that muck each other up. >.>)

And thank you so much for setting up your male! My female is still on cooldown for... 5 more days. But I'll definitely make use of your stud once the cooldown is clear. ^^
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 187
Posted: 9/1/2014 at 6:46 PM Post #37
Wanted to say that Deinonychus, in G2 and Spiked armor are now available in traits in SN Lighs
Donmino
Level 70
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 9/1/2014 at 8:51 PM Post #38
Hello :O

I played around with the design a fair bit, but I think I'd like to put an order in for a 3vis:

It has Floral Henna (G3), Leg Fur (M1), and Dual Horns (M3). Gender isn't important. Carries also aren't important - I'd rather they not exist, because that's more gold, but you're dealing with a bunch of traits so I'll be realistic and accept whatever comes my way.

The ultimate price is subject to the end result, but we're looking at a minimum of 300k/400k, and a max of 450k/550k, right? Yeah, I can do that.

I hadn't realized how gorgeous this theme was until right now orz
Ivodince
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 11
Posted: 9/1/2014 at 9:35 PM Post #39
You might want to update now that you have 2 breedable pairs*
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/1/2014 at 10:54 PM Post #40
I've been updating everything slowly but surely. ^^;

Lots of traits to add in, still waiting on two eggs one egg to be hatched, had a trade go through... Annnnd had one birthday party to go to and helped a friend with her baby kitten. x__x;

Xavi been too busy for everything. XD
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.