Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 7/13/2014 at 8:47 AM Post #31
Just adding on:

The economies of different sites and Sylestia are much much much too different. It's hard to grasp Sylestia's for some.
Other games have made the ability to get pets extremely difficult, especially pretty ones. Their systems are like omgsocomplicated and sometimes often rewarding to either the veteran player or the paying player.

Also, the value of a dollar imo can differ once it becomes a set of diamonds, especially when it goes into generating a pet (and like Shadow said, a Mystical pet is like $10, a breeding pair $20, and when you look at pets in this game, you don't realize that real life currency went into making this).

i seriously have no idea where i was going with this

I have no doubt Sylestia's economy will change. It has SO MUCH SPACE TO CHANGE.
The ability to get pets is so much easier compared to other sites (maybe to me, maybe to others its more difficult), pets are bred so easily, generated so easily.
Pets are practically undervalued. But maybe it's because Sylestia's built in a way that it's rewarding to invest in the future and extremely accessible in the beginning (beginning pets have carries and are extremely
easy to get, later bred pets have more decoration, and not just that, new traits bring in more value).

tl;dr

I personally think that most of the guide is based on things that won't fluctuate.

The only thing that will fluctuate is the price. Economy is a fickle thing. And Sylestia atm is at a low. It can only change for the better. And things may most likely inflate, rather than deflate.

But otherwise, almost all the criteria that players may be judging pets (carries, vis, how it's generated, purebred or not, etc) to buy and sell are listed here, and I don't see those criteria changing unless the pet system changes quite a bit.

So yeah, good guide. One that would last quite a bit and many can learn from.
Zarhail
Level 60
Threads: 66
Posted: 7/13/2014 at 9:33 AM Post #32
Thank you.

I originally didn't intend to include concrete prices, but I kept getting questions, so I guess I'll just have to keep updating this.
Witchy
Level 60
Threads: 7
Posted: 7/14/2014 at 12:01 PM Post #33
Thanks sweets for pinging me here! I've bookedmarked it, so that I can read at my leisure (heh. zooming through fast, right now)
Zarhail
Level 60
Threads: 66
Posted: 7/16/2014 at 2:37 AM Post #34
I hope it can be of some use to you.
It's mostly just gathered thoughts of mine.
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 7/21/2014 at 5:26 PM Post #35
Very thorough guide! Thank you for sharing it with me! I definitely needed help on the pricing of my pets!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.