Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 10/4/2014 at 7:17 PM Post #11
Chapter Eleven

He saw the two girls talking, rather loudly.
"Why? He's a good guy, Amore." the purple Zolnixi asked.
"Why? It's becuase he hasn't seen me or talked to me for days! It wasn't easy without him! He's like the only good friend I have!" the pink Zolnixi almost shouted.
Her friend gave her a sad look.
"Whoa. Is that true? And who are they talking about?" he thought, folding his feathered wings.
Amore looked at her friend and looked sorry.
"Oh, besides you, Luna. You're a way better friend than he is." she said sincerely.
Her friend smiled. "Thanks Amore." she paused. "But still, you have to apologize to him!"
"I'm the one who needs to apologize? He's the one who needs to apologize to me! He left me, and he needs to say sorry. I'm not trying to sound selfish, but he needs to apologize! I didn't do anything wrong! I never left my spot! Heck, I didn't even know he did that until... until... earlier..." Amore said.
Luna looked at her with a half smile. "See? Not until earlier." she said.
The two girls kept chatting until...
"Oof!"
Amore looked up. She had just bumped into Blade.
"Going somewhere?" he said with a smile.
Amore jerked back, blushing furiously.
"Oh... S-sorry. I didn't see you there." She looked around. They were at her den.
He chuckled. "No problem at all, Princess.
She smiled at him. "Blade is so kind. He's probably been kind to the ones out on the streets where he's from... Hmm, he never told me about where he lived. I should ask him later." Amore thought. Blade had told her about some of his past, but never where it took place. Amore wanted to know.
He looked at her strangely. "You okay?" Blade asked.
Amore looked up at him. "Hm?"
Amore looked at Luna, who was beside Blade. She looked confused.
"It seemed like you were zoned out for a minute. What were you thinking about?" Luna asked.
Amore shrugged. "We'll talk about that later. Let's go get something to eat!" Amore said as her stomach grumbled.
"Okay, let's go then." Blade said, smiling to both girls.
The three walked and talked for several minutes as they walked to the main clan entrance. However they did not know who they would meet there.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 10/6/2014 at 7:05 PM Post #12
Chapter Twelve

She walked up the lane, feeling a little down. She still wasn't over the fight she and her ex-boyfriend had a week ago. She hadn't talked to him since. She had seen him around the clan area, but with no other girls. Was he not over her?
"Don't be silly." she thought to herself. "He doesn't like you at all anymore. He said he would forget about you easily. And it was his fault. It was all his fault!" She shook her head. "Forget it." she thought again.
He was there. In the middle of bad thoughts, she saw him there. But he wasn't alone. Beside him was a beautiful pink Zolnixi. She had the most glowing shade of pink on her leaf wings, and her leaf corsage was the same color. Her eyes were a vibrant hot pink, glistening in the sunlight.
"Dust... you... actually gave up on me." she whispered to herself. Tears started to form in her bright yellow eyes. "I would've forgave you if you apologized. I would've!" she yelled, running in the opposite direction. She didn't know if he heard her shout. But there was no reply.
She kept running. She didn't know where she was going. Other Zolnixis looked at her run, asking what was wrong. She didn't answer. She didn't want to.
More tears formed and streamed down her face. Her vision was a blur. She couldn't see properly.
The next thing she knew, she bumped into someone.
"Ow!" she yelled. "Watch where you're going, blind guy!" she yelled. She couldn't help it.
"What's up with you?" the Zolnixi asked. He looked at her again. "Light?" he asked. His voice sounded familiar to her. But how did he know her name?
Light blinked away her tears. Her vision became clearer and saw the face of the speaker.
"Blade?"
He smiled at her. "You remembered my name." he said. He saw the last tears streaming down her face. "What happened?" he asked.
"Oh, I just saw my ex-boyfriend with another girl. No big deal." she said, her voice softening.
"Okay, since you said it's no big deal." Blade said.
Light smiled at him. He really was a nice guy, though he was a prince.
Light saw two other Zolnixis behind him. One was a few shades of purple, and the other beside her was a light pink. She kind of looked like the girl she saw earlier with Dust.
The purple one saw her looking. "Hi." she said. Her voice fitted her looks.
"Hello." Light said.
Blade laughed at himself. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce these girls." he said. "This is Luna," he said pointing to the violet one. "And this is Amore."
The two girls smiled. "Hi! they both said. "And your name is...?" Amore asked.
"I'm Light." she said.
"Aw, what a pretty name! Fits you perfectly!" Amore said.
Light blushed. "No, your names are way better than mine." she said. It was her opinion.
"How sweet of you! But I love your name!" Amore said.
"Thank you."
"If you don't mind me asking, but why were you crying?" Luna said with a gentle voice.
Light told the three of them about Dust and that other girl. She didn't feel super comfortable with it, but she thought it would be good to vent out her problems.
"Wait, Dust?" Luna said. "The tan colored guy?"
Light nodded. "Yeah, do you know him?" she asked.
Luna gave her a nod. "Do I know him? Well, yeah. He's my adoptive brother." she said a little tense.
Amore looked at Light worriedly. "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to say this, but the girl he's now dating is my sister." Amore said.
Light couldn't speak for a while. How could such a nice girl be related to that girl?
"I really am sorry. I didn't know." Amore said with a frown.
Light looked up and smiled. "No, you didn't do anything wrong." she said. "I think I'm over Dust"
Light did think about it during the talk. She didn't need him anymore, and he obviously didn't need her.
"Yeah, there are better ones out there way better than Dust. I bet one of them is dying to go out with you!" Luna said. "I'm sorry he dumped you. I should'e been watching."
"Don't blame yourself, you didn't do anything. I think Dust and I aren't meant to be." she said. Talking about it made her cheer up.
Blade joined in. "Yeah, many guys would totally like to go out with you. You're kind, funny, and smart." he said.
Light couldn't help but blush. "Thank you. That's really.... sweet." she said.
Blade smiled. "No problem"
The group chatted and chatted while they walked. Light really thought they were a nice group. Luna was really nice and comforting and gives excellent advice. Amore was really sweet and kind, and her manners were impeccable. Blade... was something different. She didn't know. She didn't know if it was his eyes, his smile, or his personality. She was kind of... attached to him.

She didn't know what was wrong. She had broke up with someone a week ago, and now she felt different with someone else. She didn't want to feel that way though, because she thought he would treat her the same way. He was a prince. Handsome, polite, caring. All the girls would want him. She knew it though. She had this childish crush on a prince she will never get to marry. They were so many other Zolnixis out there that he could possibly choose. But thus, those two were just friends. She had no chance whatsoever. And she, she wasn't raised all that much by the greatest or the grand. All her life, she was raised by a poor Zolnixi.
A widow, almost half-blind, was the woman she called her "mother". She was old, but she was kind. She gave and never regretted it. Her memory was hazy, but she was still a smart one.
In her youth, her "mother" would tell her stories of her husband and her technical "father". He was a dashing ball of fur, running from this way to that. He too, was a female magnet. Her mother said even she had no chance of winning the one she had a huge crush on, though all girls did. She wanted to marry him, and she did. The two became great friends and got a hold of each other. His death was unknown, since he had never come back from an adventure her mother didn't know.

She walked back home. The day she had made her happy. She didn't want the day to go, but the on had already risen. She trotted happily inside her old den. A pile of dead mice was sitting on the ground waiting to be eaten. The young Zolnixi looked around. Her mother was laying down on her side. She looked at the lean girl. "Hello Light." she said weakly. "Where have you been? Coming home so late. It makes me worry." Her gray fur almost looked dead. It was stiff and also quite smelly. Like she hadn't taken a bath for days.
"I'm sorry, Mother." Light said, laying down beside her. "I just had the most fun in a long time!" She smiled widely.
The old one looked at her. She sat up. "Tell me the story about your day."
Light told her what her day was like. Even the part when she cried, which made her weep a little. But when she mentioned Blade, her face brightened.
"How interesting. So Dust cheated on you?" she asked.
Light shook her head."That's not how it went mother. We broke up last week." she said softly.
The gray Zolnixi looked at Light. "And why did you break up?"
That was a good question.

-A week ago-

Light trotted to Dust's den. She was invited over to dinner with him. "Such a sweet boy. He invited me over for dinner for our 100th day of dating!" She giggled. "He really didn't need to do this. Well, he did tell me about it a few days ago. But how did he know it was our 100th day of dating? Haha, he does count the days! Am I that important...?"
Her head peeked through the den entrance. No one was there.
"Huh?" she said to herself. "Why isn't anyone here?"
She looked down, disappointed. Then she saw tracks. Could those be Dust's?
Light followed the tracks into the forest. It was a little bit of a long way, but she managed to find a glowing light up ahead. It looked like... Fire. As she kept walking towards the burning light, she heard voices. Loud ones, snickering. From behind a bush, she eavesdropped on some Zolnixis. Most voices sounded loud, but one voice she knew very well. It was Dust's.
"Just give me the darn thing!" he shouted to one Zolnixi.
"Not a chance! Give us something better than this, and then you'll have it!" This time it was a feminine voice.
Light stuck her eyes into a small opening in the bush. It was a gang of Zolnixis, some that she hadn't seen around here before.

"Give it, stupid!" Dust yelled.
"No! And the name's Autumn!" the tan and red-brown Zolnixi snapped back.
Three other Zolnixis were watching the two fight. Two were male, and one was female. One male was laying atop on a smooth rock. He looked rather slim, but muscular. He was red and black, had three long tails, and looked tall. The other male was sitting below the large, smooth rock. His fur was grey, and his eyes were pale. He had radiant blue markings on him and also had spirit flames. The female was quietly sitting beside the grey male. She had three tails of a raccoon, and her eyes and markings were a sky blue and a pale creamy yellow. She spoke.
"Autumn, must you be so rude? Just give the poor guy the necklace." Her voice was soft and gentle. "Why do you need it anyway?"
"I owe my sister! If I don't she'll kill me!" Autumn said through gritted teeth.
"I think Skye is right. I bet Dust has a way better reason to keep it." the red and black male said.
Autumn glared at him. "Shut up, Bandit!" she said fiercely.
Bandit rolled his eyes and looked over at the other male. "Jay, this is what happens when your girlfriend is cute, but feisty... I love it." He said, looking over at Autumn, smirking, while she frowned at him.
The bright blue marked Zolnixi chuckled. "Glad you're happy with her. I'm happy with mine too." Jay said looking over at Skye. She smiled at him.

WILL EDIT FOR MORE PARTS OF CHAPTER
Edited By DreamDee on 10/9/2014 at 9:48 PM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/2/2014 at 10:41 PM Post #13
Aaand what the heck, I really need to post something here.
Probably on the weekend.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.