Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 9/18/2014 at 7:13 PM Post #1
Tough Love

Hey guys, I decided to write a little Fan-Fiction about Zolnixis. This story is more of a romance story, maybe a little bit of drama later on in the chapters.
I write a lot, and have a lot of experience. So I hope this story doesn't waste you're time.

If you want to be pinged for new chapters, please PM me!

Ping List
Jadelion

Table of Contents
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter One

The young male Zolnixi was lost in thought. He didn't know what to do; take her, or leave it be. His family wasn't at all proud of him, whatever he did. The only thing they wanted was for him not to mate with a certain Zolnixi. The one he loved the most. Amore.
The beautiful peachy pink Zolnixi he met during a storm. The Greatest Thunderstorm. She was the one who saved him from death, the one who was so caring to risk her life for him, when she didn't know him then. She, thankfully, survived. He was eternally grateful to her, and eventually the two became friends. Sooner he realized he fell in love. But there was one problem.
Her father killed his mom.
He didn't know until his family found out who she was. Her father was the leader of their clan, and he hated his mother, and eventually killed her for an unknown reason. Nobody knew why.
He stayed seated for a long time, while snow drifted outside their den. The winter breeze hit him, sending shivers to his spine.
He thought for a moment, "Why am I following their orders? Aren't I old enough to make my own decisions? I love her, but I don't know if she likes me in the same way..."
He sighed. He just had to tell her. No other girl has ever acted the way she did around him. Most girls thought he looked nice, but inside, he had a cold, cold heart. Some girls tried to talk to him, but he acted horrible to them. He had a few friends, but Amore was the closest friend he ever had. He didn't know what it was like to fall in love.
He walked outside the den while his family was still asleep. All these thoughts caused him to toss and turn.
The wind picked up. The howls growing stronger and stronger by the minute. He decided he would talk to Amore the next time he meets her.
Another thought occurred to him, "Does she know her father killed mom?"
Hopefully she did, and she would tell him what happened. He had no idea what his mom looked like. Only from his dad, who says she looked a lot like he does.
Suddenly he heard paws crunching in the snow behind him.
"Blizzard?" a voice asked. He turned his head around. "Hm?"
"I noticed you weren't in the den. You okay?" The minty green female Zolnixi asked.
"I'm fine." Blizzard said blankly, turning away.
"This about Amore?"
"Don't say she's bad, Mint. She's different from her father." He said coldly.
Mint shook her head. "I like her Blizz. She's very nice, and I doubt she's like that jerk."
Blizzard sighed. "Yeah, she's amazing..." He sighed again.
Mint turned her head to him. "Hey, if anyone can talk to her, it's you. She's the daughter of our feirce leader, who killed anyone who he really hated. He has a bad attitude, and nobody could talk to her. Everyone probably thought she acted a lot like him, since no one knows who our queen is. With Amore's personality, I bet the queen's the one getting him in a good mood."
For some reason that made Blizzard laugh. "You're right, I can talk to her. She can easily understand things others can't, if you know what I mean."
"I think I do." Mint agreed. Then Mint motioned her head to the den. Come on, let's get some more sleep. It's freezing out here."
Blizzard looked to the mountains, then turned to her. "Okay." He said following his sister into the den.
Once blizzard got comfortable, he closed his eyes shut, thinking of what could happen if he told Amore he was the son of the Zolnixi her father killed.

The morning mist scent filled the den. Blizzard blinked his eyes open. Streams of sunlight entered through the den entrance. Just then, someone walked in.
"Morning Blizzy!" a voice called. Blizzard groaned. It was his other sister, and older sister, Candy.
"Wakey, wakey! C'mon Blizzy, get up!" Blizzard hated that nickname.
"I told you not to call me that anymore, and it's too early!" Blizzard groaned when Candy pushed him out of his spot.
"Alright, alright. I'm up!" Blizzard said crankily.
Candy rolled her eyes and headed out the den. Blizzard got up and stretched.
"Today's the day. I just need to explain everything, that's all." he thought. "She'll understand. No need to worry."
Edited By DreamDee on 10/6/2014 at 6:03 PM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/18/2014 at 9:14 PM Post #2
Chapter Two

She trotted, the snow crunching beneath her paws. She looked at Blizzard who was behind her. He looked as tired as ever. She slowed her pace to a walk.
"Hey, you look tired." she said.
He looked at her. "Yeah, still didn't get much sleep last night." he yawned. "Had a lot on my mind."
She sighed. "I don't think you should do this. You'll get in trouble in any way. It's best to just stay friends with her."
Blizzard grew mad, but he tried not to yell. "I thought you liked her. I thought you supported me." Blizzard started walking away from her. "Oh, come on Blizz, I didn't mean it that way." She said sweetly.
Blizzard scoffed. "Just leave me alone, Mint."
Mint slowed to a stop. When Blizzard says "leave me alone", he really meant it.
She sighed once more. "Darn... I did it again."
Mint decided to leave it be. She ran over to Candy and tried to forget what happened. She did have a knack for making Blizzard mad, especially when this was his first crush.
Edited By DreamDee on 10/4/2014 at 6:35 PM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/18/2014 at 11:41 PM Post #3
Chapter Three

She took the moss from the stranger. She seemed very nice, though she always seemed grumpy. Everyday, she saw her walking alone. The stranger's gray fur seemed frosted from being in the snow too long, her legs shivering.
"Are you sure I can take these?" she asked. "You look cold. You need the moss more than I do. Please, take these back."
The stranger shook her head. "Please, Princess, you take them." she pleaded. "I want to help the other Zolnixis out there, and this is all I could do in this winter."
She looked at this stranger worriedly. "I can help the others. Just take this back."
The stranger chuckled. "I'm sorry Princess. But whatever you say, I'm not going to take it back."
"Alright. Thank you." She said with a smile.
"No, thank you." The stranger smiled back.
She walked back to the Zolnixi Clan. In the wild, they all needed to pitch in and gather moss for one another. She always tried to help, though her father insisted not to.
"Hello! Princess Amore!" a familiar voice called.
Amore turned to see who it was. She smiled. "You know you don't need to call me that, Luna."
Her violet friend giggled. "It's proper, isn't it?"
Amore passed her friend the moss. "Here. Give this to your family."
"It's okay, give it to the other Zolnixis. My family has already started gathering some." Luna said, passing it back. "Just take it. There's plenty for the others. I even got my father to help this year!" Amore insisted.
"Thanks." Luna said, taking back the moss.
The two walked to Luna's den, placing the moss down on the ground. They chatted while heading back to the clan.
Luna suddenly brought up a subject. "So, who's that friend of yours again? Blizzard?" Luna giggled at the name.
Amore looked at her. "Yeah," she paused. "What about him?"
Luna shrugged. "I think he likes you."
Amore stopped walking.
LIKE?
What did she mean?
"You looked surprised. What did I say?" Luna giggled. She usually was really kind and wouldn't bring up this kind of subject.
"You said he likes me? What do you mean by that?" Amore asked. Luna cocked her head. "Isn't it obvious? A few days after the Greatest Thunderstorm, he started acting more like you're his crush."
Amore blushed. "R-really? I... I never thought of him like that. I didn't realize his change of mood after the storm." She giggled. "I'm actually really flattered right now."
Luna looked confused. "You mean you don't like him back?"
"I do. But from that time and now, I've only looked at him as a friend. I... I guess I didn't have time to notice." Amore felt so ashamed after she said that. "I mean, I'm not sure if I like him in that way back, since... You know who... came." She sighed.
"You haven't told Blizzard about him yet?" Luna said.
"No, I was gonna. But now I don't feel like it. I don't want to tell him anymore, now that I know he has certain feelings for me. I mean, Blade is nice and all. But I didn't have time to get to know him. But he really is sweet."
Luna frowned slightly. "I think you should tell him. Your father wants you to mate with Blade, and once Blizzard sees you with him, your friendship with him will be at stake." Luna said looking down.
Amore thought about it. Luna did have a point. A big one. And Amore did like her friendship with Blizzard.
"You're right," Amore said sadly, with a sigh. "I should tell him."
Luna suddenly nudged her. "Good, 'cause here's your chance to do it." Luna gestured at a group of Zolnixis heading to the clan.
It was Blizzard's family.
Blizzard noticed the two friends staring. He began to walk over.
"Please tell him and not chicken out." Luna whispered.
Amore gulped down her saliva. She hoped she could do this.
Edited By DreamDee on 10/4/2014 at 6:34 PM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/19/2014 at 10:56 AM Post #4
Chapter Four

The young Zolnixi looked at the handsome blue one. He looked as if he were troubled. He was heading over to the princess. She had heard of what had happened. After the Greatest Thunderstorm, the two became friends.
She scowled at the thought. She had overheard the princess and her friend talking about him liking her. Not like she was eavesdropping.
She looked at them, starting to talk, both stammering. Had the princess liked him back? She did not here the whole conversation between the two, but she didn't care.
She was still angry.
A breath was pulled in, trying to keep herself calm. She liked Blizzard for who he was. Even though he had his cold heart of stone, she still liked his other attitude. The softer one she saw... once before.
If only that stupid princess didn't butt in and save him from death. She herself, was going to do that. But the princess already caught sight of him and was too fast. And if she died, she wouldn't care. But Blizzard would. The town would also be saddened by her death, but she thought she was the only one who didn't care.
If the princess failed at her job, and wanted both Blizzard and her to live, and didn't make herself fall, she would've had the chance to save both of them. Then finally, she'd be in the spotlight. She'd be the hero of the princess. She and the princess would've been great friends. But everything just had to go the wrong way.
She stuck her head out, trying to listen to their conversation. The two stammered.
"You see...um..." They both practically said at the same time. "Oh, you go first!" they both said again. "You go first Blizzard." Princess Amore insisted.
Blizzard took a deep breath. "Um, I was hoping to talk in private... Like maybe away from here..." Blizzard said.
That stung her. That really did. That proved to her that he really did like her. But everyone liked the princess.
She listened on. "I'm sorry Blizzard, I really am, but I'm afraid I can't do that." Princess Amore said. Her violet friend beside her gave her a questioned look.
That relieved her. She didn't want her to go talk to Blizzard alone. But she still wondered why she said what she just said.
"W-why? Blizzard asked, sounding kind of hurt. The princess shook her head. "I need to stay here and keep everything in charge. Everyone here needs all the moss they can get."
Blizzard and his sister beside exchanged a confused look.
"Okay... I guess..." Blizzard said, starting to walk off. Then he turned to her again."Some other time, then? Because I really need to talk to you." He sounded serious.
Princess Amore just nodded and walked away with her friend.
A smile suddenly curved up her face. She had the chance to talk to Blizzard and comfort him. Maybe that would give him a hint.
As the two walked away from each other, she was in thought. "That doesn't sound like the princess at all...She usually will talk to anyone, even during this time of year." She shrugged. "Maybe it's just my luck."
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/19/2014 at 11:32 AM Post #5
Chapter Five

What just happened? She'd wouldn't say something like that... ever. He knew her far too well, and she would talk to him, whatever he needed.
He suddenly felt sad. His ears drooped, and his tail hung low. His sister looked at his concernedly.
"That can't be right." She said. "You gotta talk to her!"
Blizzard just sighed. "You heard her, she needs to stay here." he paused for a moment, unable to speak. "You were right, whatever I do will just get me in trouble." He said. He hated the fact he knew she was right. It hurt him real bad. Amore hurt him real bad.
"Just... keep calm, okay? I gotta catch up with my friends. See you later?" she asked. He just her a simple reply. "Go ahead, Mint."
Mint gave him one last look before she went. Then he was left all alone.
"Maybe... this just couldn't happen. I'm a normal Zolnixi, and she's the princess." he thought.
He started walking away from the clan, specifically going back to his den. He then, heard the bushes rustling.
A burst of sad fear rushed through him. He heard them rustling again.
"Who's there?!" he shouted out. "Show yourself!" He felt angry, sad and afraid, all at the same time.
The bushes rustled behind him, and he saw her.
"R...Red?" His voice softened at the sight of her. "Wh-where have you been?"
She giggled. "Not a simple ""hello"" to a good friend?" she said with a smile.
"Sorry... I just have a lot on my mind." he said, sounding ashamed. For an unknown reason, he blushed. Not at what he said, but at her.
Her red, black, and white fur was as beautiful as ever. Her ruby red eyes sparkled, even in the darkness. Her red spirit flames flickered every now and then, and he thought it was...
PRETTY.
"What?" she asked, noticing him staring. "Do I have something on my face?"
Blizzard just shook his head. "N-no..." He trailed off.
She walked closer to him. He blushed more.
"You look... red. Are you mad I came back? Whatever I did then, I'm so sorry." she said with a worried look. "No! That wasn't why I was um... red."
She laughed. "What? D-did I do something wrong?" Blizzard asked, blushing furiously.
She looked at him playfully. "You did nothing wrong! I was just playing around!" she laughed.
Her laugh sounded... sweet.
She looked at him again. "C'mon! Don't head back home! How 'bout we pitch in and help everyone gather grass and moss?" she smiled.
He, surprisingly, smiled back. "Okay, let's go."
The two walked back to the clan, and Red was satisfied. He was acting all nice, and wanted to know what she did over the years.
Blizzard didn't realize he had fallen in love twice. And if he did realize, he wouldn't care. He hadn't seen Red for a long time, and wanted to spend more time with her.
Maybe he was meant to be with her. And not Amore. Maybe he was meant to be with an old friend, and not a new one. Maybe everything would be alright.
Well, he was wrong.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/19/2014 at 4:58 PM Post #6
Chapter Six

As the sun went down, the dark Zolnixi lay in his den quietly. He was confused. All his life, his father was never proud of him. He'd only be proud if he'd do what he wanted. He followed his father's every order, just to make him happy.
He hasn't stood up for himself though. He did once, but he gave it up and call himself a coward. Even his sister followed every command, but not for her pleasure. They were the twin children of the leader who ruled The Dark Clan.
But nobody knew or could know that. It was supposed to be a secret.
The Dark Clan was banished. Those of The Dark Clan fled, never to be seen again. But one family escaped, and fortunately survived.
He sighed, rolling over. He didn't want to marry the princess of this land. He liked her, but he didn't like her in that way.
He was doing this because of his father's will. His father wanted him to rule a clan, since he was born a minute before his sister was.
The land turned dark, the moon rising. He stood up, and crawled outside. He looked up at the sky. The stars twinkled, and the moon shone. You couldn't see the sky like this if you were part of The Dark Clan. The trees always covered the sky from view, and the only sunlight they got was the little streams cutting through the spaces between the leaves. Everyone there seemed gloomy, mostly because of his father's reign. The new king of The Dark Clan didn't rule very well, giving out orders that didn't help their clan any better than the last king did.
He shook his head. "Why is he making me do this? I don't want to marry her. She's nice, but she's not for me. Besides, I bet she already knows someone and wants to be with him." he thought.
"Sooner or later, I have to stand up to dad. For both Blaze and I."
He spread his wings, and took off into the night. His feathered wings flowed easily through the night breeze. He landed on a nearby tree branch. It wobbled underneath him, but he was able to balance himself.
"So, why'd you fly here?" a voice asked.
He jumped. He turned to see another Zolnixi above the branch he was on.
She was black and yellow, her life lines glowing white. Her comet moth wings were spread as if she was going to take off.
He looked at her. "I just wanted to think." he said plainly. When he looked back at the glowing Zolnixi, she was smiling. "That's the same reason why I'm here." She said. "What's your name?"
"Prince Blade."
"Nice to meet you, Highness, I'm Light."
Blade looked away. "So, what's you're problem?" he said. "I mean why you're here, thinking."
Light shrugged. "Well, I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday, now I'm lonely." she said.
Blade folded his wings and said, "I'm here 'cause I don't want to get married." he said. He didn't know why he just told her. They had just met, and he was telling her his personal problems.
She grunted. "Some Nixies just wanna hold back 'cause of someone or something else. Usually it's someone." Light said with a serious look. "If someone's making you marry a certain girl, you should just tell him to back off and let you marry the one you love. And if you don't have anyone to love, that just means you're not ready to get married yet. I don't know why, but everyone thinks it's love at first sight. They're wrong. They're all wrong. I just had a horrible experience, and nobody should believe it's LOVE. I mean, maybe you know it's love if you touch your certain someone, or maybe it's because you have so much in common. Or maybe you are total opposites." She breathed in some air.
She sounded so concentrated. He wanted to speak, but she cut him off.
"Don't ask. Sorry, I'm just so stressed."
There was some silence after that. They heard the crickets chirp through the night.
"If I were you, I'd follow the advice I just told you." she said with a calm voice. "Just try to avoid breaking hearts."
Blade nodded. "Thanks, I guess." He spread his wings.
Before he went back, he said, "Feel better soon." he said. He really felt bad for her.
She looked at him and smiled. "Thanks." she said. "That means a lot."
He smiled back. "No problem."
Blade landed back in his den, thinking about the advice Light had told him. It would be complicated to tell his father, but it would be worth it.
He was then thankful he met Light. She seemed helpful, and her advice seemed good. Maybe he'll see her in town... Maybe.
Blade rested his head and closed his eyes. He knew he needed the energy for tomorrow.
Edited By DreamDee on 10/4/2014 at 6:36 PM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/20/2014 at 11:55 AM Post #7
Chapter Seven

She watched him fly off into the night, wings gliding gracefully. His coat matched the night sky perfectly.
The stars twinkled above the whole clan. The moon had risen at the highest peak. She wondered if she should go home. It looked late, and she didn't want her family to worry. But then again, she always went out like this. She always went out to get fresh air, usually when she got mad. Well, she wasn't mad, she was more...
SAD.
She thought she could trust him, rely on him, but in the end, he ended up being dishonest, and proven a cheater.
She lay her head. "Why me?" she thought. "I didn't do anything wrong, did I?" Tears started streaming down her face. "Why must the world be so cruel? He said he loved me, but he was seeing another girl. Did I do something to him that made him want to do that? ...No. Why would I anyways? I was the good one, I'm the one who didn't do anything wrong. Everything was his fault!"
"I hate him! I hate him so much!" She shouted. She tended to shout out her thoughts if she was stressed.
For the rest of the night she lay there, not falling asleep until sunrise. Little did she know, someone was watching her the whole night.
Edited By DreamDee on 10/4/2014 at 6:36 PM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/21/2014 at 8:27 PM Post #8
Chapter Eight

The sunlight crawled through her den entrance. Her eyes fluttered open, the bright light making her squint. She got up and stretched her legs and walked up to the entrance. It was another day full of snow.
She sighed. "It's the middle of April, shouldn't the snow be gone?" she thought to herself. "This didn't happen last winter."
Another sigh came upon her. She turned around. Her family wasn't in the den. They hadn't spent much time together since the snow came. They were always too busy, bustling around trying to get all the moss they needed. They were the parents who worried so much, who work so hard they had no idea how to have fun anymore. She wondered if was supposed to be like her parents and her decedents. Her mother has always told her their family was a hard working, and so caring. She understood the "hard working" part, but the "caring" part was a little overboard. Their den was already full of moss. Piles and PILES of them. She wanted to ask her parents to stop and just relax, but for some reason, she was afraid to.
She stepped outside. "All we do is work, work, work. Can't we relax and have fun?" she thought, her legs moving swiftly. "Maybe today will be our last day working."

The sun was behind some clouds, though it was visible. The morning air was fresh and crisp, not cold. She inhaled. It felt like it would be a good day.
As she walked into the main clan circle, she heard a low growl. She looked down. It was her stomach.
Now-a-days, food was harder to get. They would mainly eat anything at this time of year. Sometimes, maybe even grass or berries. But her favorite food were tiny mice. She usually caught them by herself if one passed by, or if she saw one outside the clan. But in this weather, they couldn't easily find food.
She decided to ignore it. She didn't want to waste her time. Another growl. "Darn you, Winter! she yelled in her head. "If you only ended in March, I'd be eating fresh caught mice! Why couldn't you let Spring come forth?!"
She was cut off mind-yelling when someone called her name.
"Luna!" said a familiar voice.
She turned to see her good friend. "Oh, hey." she said with anger.
Her friend looked at her with a displeased look. "Did I do something?" she asked.
Luna's face calmed. "Oh, sorry. I'm just frustrated. My family doesn't have time for me anymore, and the winter is making me too hungry! Ugh!" she somewhat shouted.
"You're hungry? Come eat with me! I haven't eaten yet also." The pink Zolnixi suggested.
Luna looked at her. "Really, Amore? Then I'd love to!" she said happily. Finally, proper food! All she has been eating was dry grass and berries. "Let's go then!" Amore said.

Once snowflakes started to fall, Amore and Luna were at the Royal Den. It was HUGE compared to Luna's den. Luna had been there multiple times, but not at this time of year. In the den, there were piles of moss everywhere.
Beside one pile of moss, a Zolnixi couple were eating fresh caught mice. Luna smiled at them. "Hey Dust and Rosemary." She greeted the couple. The tan Zolnixi looked at her and smiled back. "Hello Luna." he said. The hot pink Zolnixi greeted her as well. "Hello, Luna! Welcome back!" Rosemary said with a grin.
"Luna's going to eat with me." said Amore. "Please, come eat with us as well!" Rosemary piped up. She rubbed her head on Dust's chest. "You've got such a sweet brother, Luna." she said.
Dust wasn't exactly her older brother. He was her older adoptive brother. Her parents had found him on the streets without food or water, so they decided to welcome him into the family. A year later, Luna was born.
Luna nodded. "He is, isn't he?" she said. "If he does anything bad to you, like he did with his last girlfriend, tell me and I'll see if I can talk some sense into him, and if he doesn't follow my rules," she paused looking at Dust, who looked terrified. "There will be CONSEQUENCES." she said, putting fear in Dust's eyes.
"Aww! Thank you! I'll let you know." she said. "But I doubt he will do anything like that."
Amore and Luna took their seats eating their breakfast, laughing and commenting each other.
Edited By DreamDee on 10/4/2014 at 6:37 PM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/22/2014 at 5:48 PM Post #9
Chapter Nine

Blossom petals fell from an apple blossom tree, which curved into a little arch. Beside it, was another apple blossom tree, which hung in the opposite direction, making both trees look like a heart. That's why Sylesties called the are "The Heart".
She looked at him, who was sitting under the The Heart. He was all alone. He told her once before, that he liked sitting under there. It made him feel like he was appreciated. It made him feel special. She had no idea he wanted to feel that way. She wished she knew sooner.
He saw her watching him, making him scowl. "Go away. he said angrily. "Can't you see I want some privacy?"
She wanted to say something, but he cut her off.
"Why don't you ever leave me alone? Why do you always follow me? I never did anything to you. People are angry at me, but they didn't know who actually started it. Why couldn't you have gone to another town? Why did you have to be here? I wish you weren't here. I wish I had no idea who you were. I wish you never existed!" he shouted out.
Tears put her vision in a blur. That really hurt her.
"Oh yeah? You know what? I don't even care if you got hunted! I don't care about you! I wish you were some other guy! A guy who actually cared about the town, a guy who was nicer and more polite!" She yelled back at him, tears pouring down her cheeks.
"JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU GO! I DON'T CARE IF I'LL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN! JUST GO!" he shouted. He sounded serious.
"FINE!" she said, running off. She didn't know he could be this harsh.
She ran into the trees, out of the clan. The darkness seemed to take her in. She stopped, taking deep breaths. She suddenly felt as if she belonged. She looked up. You couldn't see the sun anywhere here. The dark made her feel... Good. But how? It felt as if he were being pulled to the ground. How could that feel good? No, it didn't make her feel good, it made her feel...
POWERFUL.
She looked below her. Dark looking vines were wrapping around her.
"What? What happening? Mmph!" A vine wrapped around her mouth.
She realized she was being tugged into the ground. No, not into the ground...
Into the darkness.

She woke up, sweaty and hot. She had had the same dream ever since she moved back to her birthplace. The forest... It seemed familiar. But how could it be familiar if she has no exact memory of it? She hasn't been to "The Heart" in ages. She even wondered if the area was still as beautiful as it was when she was younger.
She decided to shake the idea off, but it wasn't easy. Should she visit The Heart? Heck, does she even know where it is anymore?
She stood up and walked to the entrance. The snow had melted overnight. The trees and bushes revealed their new buds. Spring was here!
She smiled. "Spring." she thought. "Welcome back."
She walked out, enjoying the newer scenery. She had been waiting for this day to come. Beautiful flowers will eventually start growing, buds will sprout into cherry blossoms, new and old Sylestis will come out of hibernation.
A breath of spring air was inhaled. It was different than winter. It was warmer, and more calm.
She decided to go to the clan's main area. Maybe she'll meet Blizzard there.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/27/2014 at 10:47 PM Post #10
Chapter Ten

A sigh came upon her mouth, "Spring." She didn't know it'd be today. Snow had started to fall the day before, while she and her friends had eaten breakfast together. The day had gone by quickly, and now, Spring was here. "Luna doesn't have to complain anymore." she thought. "Hunting will now be easier, this upcoming year. No more moss, no more cold. Time for blossoms to come, and the snow to go."
She smiled. She knew how happy Luna would be once she woke up. It had bothered her the other day. Who know she could be this impatient?
She walked out, ready to visit her friend.
"Going so early?" A voice asked.
She jumped. The voice seemed familiar. She turned to see a nightshade colored Zolnixi.
"Blade?" she said, only half surprised. "Why are you up so early?"
He smirked. "I could ask you the same question."
She blushed, embarrassed. "I like waking up early." she said, turning to the morning sky. "I always wake up early to see the sunrise. My mom did this all the time with me... I do it because it feels like she's here." she sighed.
He looked at her concernedly. "If you don't mind me asking... Where is she now?"
Tears formed in her eyes. "She passed away two years ago... I miss her so much." she said softly, a tear slipped down her cheek.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Blade said, trying to comfort her.
She held in her last tears and smiled at him. "No, it's okay."
The two sat there, and chatted until the sun had fully arisen. The breeze died down, and the air was warmer. Spring was finally here, but Zolnixis didn't enjoy it. Some.

She saw her friend and walked over to her. Today was going to be a good day. She knew it.
"Hey." she said with a sweet smile. Her friend turned to see her. She smiled back.
"Hi! I'm glad you came!" her purple friend said. "But also not that glad..." she suddenly said.
"What do you mean? You're not glad I came, Luna? Why?" the pink Zolnixi asked sadly.
Her purple friend shook her head. "Sorry, I didn't mean it that way, Amore." she paused looking at two certain Zolnixis behind her. "There's this girl with Blizzard. I haven't seen her before... I think. Something about her seems familiar to me." Luna said.
Amore took a look at the girl. She was red and black, her advanced runes were white. Her spirit flame were also red and white. She didn't seem familiar at all to Amore...
"Wait..." she thought. "I saw her during The Greatest Thunderstorm. She was nearby when I was trying to save Blizzard. The look on her face wan't as happy as it is now though..." Amore said.
Luna looked at her, confused. "You're not all jealous? Don't you like him?" she asked. Amore looked at her with a questioned look. "I mean, I guess I do... Kinda. I don't know! We've only been friends for a while. And what about my father? What about Blade?" Amore said quickly.
Luna laughed "You're blushing! I think you do like him, but you're just holding it in." Luna said. "Blade? Do actually like, like him? You only treat him as a friend, it seems. And your dad? You don't have to listen to him. He only got Blade and his family here because they don't have anywhere to stay. And you're dad didn't even marry a Zolnixi from a royal family. Does that make sense at all? You're dad wanting you to marry someone from a royal bloodline, but he never married anyone royal?" Luna pouted, her chin held up.
Amore realized she was right. Her mother wasn't from a royal family. So that means Amore and Rosemary were only half royal. Technically. Her mother came from a different place. She wasn't a wild born Zolnixi. She was raised by humans. Her father was very mad when he found out. He always had thought she was wild born.
"I guess it doesn't make that much sense. But still... Those two might just be friends." Amore said, glancing at the two ahead. They were laughing.
She didn't realize it before, but Blizzard had stopped visiting her for a while. Was it because of that girl? Was Blizzard visiting this girl instead of her? For some reason, she grew angry. She hadn't had as strong as a feeling before. She felt...
JEALOUS.
Jealous? How could she be jealous of this strange girl?
The two noticed them watching them.
"Shoot!" Luna whispered. "Turn away!"
Amore turned away, pretending nothing happened. She peeked a look behind her. Blizzard was walking over.
"No! No, no, no, no, no, no!" Amore thought. "Please don't come!" She whispered.
Blizzard had already come over. "Hi guys." he greeted. Luna and Amore exchanged glances and turned to him.
"Oh, hey!" Luna smiled. She didn't know how she could pull this off.
Blizzard looked at Amore. "Long time no see..." He said, starting to blush. Amore looked at him sweetly, but really was, angry inside. "Hi." She said straight. She didn't sound too happy.
"Did something happen? Why the angry look?" Blizzard asked. She couldn't hold it much longer. She really was angry.
"Why the angry look? Oh, I'll tell you why! You haven't visited me in forever! Did you know that? Or maybe you're too busy meeting someone else?! You should have told me or something! We were close friends, you know! Maybe I shouldn't be your friend anymore! Ugh! I don't want to see you ANYMORE!" she shouted, taking multiple breaths.
Luna looked at her, eyes wide. "Sorry Blizzard, I don't think this is a good time to... talk. We have to, uh, go." Luna said, pushing her friend.
Amore's face didn't calm down. She looked back at Blizzard. He just stood there. She gave him one last glare before he was out of sight. She did NOT want to see him anymore.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.025 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.