Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Guides > Hundenelsker's Guide to Mission Pets...
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Noveesenpai
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 5
Posted: 8/11/2015 at 8:41 PM Post #11
Since I want to have a steady income, I decided to make some mission pets, can someone tell me if I quipped/statted them properly? (hyakinthos, jade, shichiko, sunset aurora, viribyrrus)
Keanai
Level 66
The Hallowed
Threads: 71
Posted: 8/13/2015 at 9:45 AM Post #12
I'd recommend getting level 59 and level 60 pets for mission pets, first. As for not being able to gear the high levels, just use your spare low level equipment. Your gearing is good from what I see, though you appear to have two intelligence based pets? and three strength-based?

You need one of each:
intelligence - put all level up points in intelligence and gear towards intelligence
strength - all points in strength (don't forget proficiency points!) and gear
agility - all points in agility and gear
dexterity - aboveee
health - all points in health, any gear, generally the gear that gives the most HP of the stuff you have.
Noveesenpai
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 8/14/2015 at 11:52 PM Post #13
Thanks!
I set up 5 level 54-60 mission pets for each stat and they've all performed exceptionally so far :D
Greenmann
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 36
Posted: 9/16/2015 at 1:12 PM Post #14
Nice guide, Hund!

FWIW...

I organize mine similar to what Roseydove showed in her pic- the first tab of my first stable is all mission pets, with the first line being health, second strength etc on down. With them all in the first tab, they come up at the top of the list when you click on a mission to start it, and it makes it easy to figure out who is for what stat, without my having to name them something silly for that. I am slowly swapping out some of my earlier ones with higher stat/ rarer pets, but so long as they are over 850 or so, they work like a charm. Well, so long as I put the right pet up for the job in the first place, lol.

One note for newbies looking for Mission pets-

During the festivals especially, but really any time, if you go into the general or zone chats and ask higher level players to catch you a few pets for trap price +1-3k, you can get as many level 55-60 pets as you want. During festivals you can often get the themed ones this way easily and relatively cheaply. Just let people know what and why you are looking for these pets, and I am sure one or more folks will help you find what you want. As you progress into the game, you can swap these out for ones you catch yourself, breed yourself with higher stats or just like better, but this would be an easy way to develop a stable of mission pets.

Or you can use the search function, lol. In the lower left hand side there is a spot where you can set the search by level. I would recommend at least level 55 to start, they will fairly quickly level up to 60 if you do regular missions. If you start with a level 55 mission pet though, don't forget to periodically update their skill trees to add the additional points as they level up! It's easy to forget this, but the extra points can and do make a difference, especially if you don't have gold level 60 armors on them.

Either way, it's pretty easy to start with 5 mission pets, and as you get more into it, gradually build your stable up to have a full tab dedicated to mission pets.

And yes, if you do lots of missions like I do, it DOES make sense to have 4-5 of each stat. I regularly end up using 3-4 of one stat at a time, and a couple of times have used all five of one stat. My mission pets are not multi-taskers either, they only do missions, not battles. Battle pets have a different set of stat allocation needs, and generally don't work well for missions at the higher levels.
AuroWander
Level 74
The Hallowed
Threads: 16
Posted: 5/14/2016 at 2:09 PM Post #15
Thanks! This helps SO MUCH
PureBloodBlackRose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 2/10/2017 at 2:46 AM Post #16
Hey Hund.

I was wondering- How do you get 6 very hard missions running at a time? I am behind a bit on the story so I only have the hard mission unlocked in the Sanctuary, but even if I did have it unlocked wouldn't I be able to only do 2 very hard missions?
Hundenelsker
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 23
Posted: 2/10/2017 at 3:45 AM Post #17
How I started was I took two very hard missions one hour, waited for the next, and did the same thing if I could until I had all 6 slots filled with very hard missions. It may take a bit to get started but once you have it going, it's relatively easy to maintain.
Lunemind
Level 60
Posted: 7/20/2018 at 12:11 PM Post #18
What is the "minimal" value of each stat required for completing a very hard mission?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 7/20/2018 at 8:50 PM Post #19
There aren't actually 'hard line cutoffs' when it comes to mission success because there are some RNG rolls, but we speculated on the matter here
Lunemind
Level 60
Posted: 7/23/2018 at 5:33 AM Post #20
Currently I found out that lv70 pet with all available points assigned to desired staff (that makes around 740) without any equipment is enough to perform exceptionaly. I'll try more and wait to find out if that's true
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.