Players 2,282 395
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,284,467 1,636
Generated 658,026 200
Captured 1,196,836 385
Bred 6,429,510 1,051
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Character Busts/Headshots - Temporarily...
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nikat
Level 62
Threads: 4
Posted: 2/13/2024 at 2:48 PM Post #11
THANK YOU to everyone who bought my art! All pending art is completed and the store is open again!
Crescarosa
Level 74
Threads: 7
Posted: 2/14/2024 at 12:43 AM Post #12
Username: Crescarosa
Art Style: refined
Character ref/description: reference
Additional Notes: you can draw him without the mask if you prefer!

With how well you drew Occie, I'm quite thrilled to commission you again!
Nikat
Level 62
Posted: 2/14/2024 at 7:58 AM Post #13
Oooh, I love how ornate his outfit is! I've added you to the list and will message you when he's done. It may take a few days to finish him, but you know the drill by now :)
Draculina
Level 75
Vanquisher of Undead
Posted: 2/14/2024 at 1:43 PM Post #14
Username: Draculina
Art Style: Refined
Character ref/description: Same character as before, but with a cutesie-gothic Valentine's outfit, Outfit Reference(Reference is from another game).
I just adore how you previously drew her, it was so cute.
Additional Notes:
Feel free to tweak the outfit and design however you please, any changes made will be fine with me!
Also, like before, I'd love to give a tip, so 300k total whenever you CoD me.
I'd also be happy to send over some more avatar items if you'd like some more, just let me know and I'll pick some out and send them over. ^-^
Nikat
Level 62
Posted: 2/14/2024 at 4:19 PM Post #15
I've added you to the list and I'll message you to keep you in the loop when I start :)
Draculina
Level 75
Vanquisher of Undead
Posted: 2/14/2024 at 5:46 PM Post #16
Thank you so much. ^-^
Edited By Draculina on 2/14/2024 at 7:16 PM.
Calyrex
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 2
Posted: 2/25/2024 at 12:55 PM Post #17
Wiwiw, comes predictably stumbling over here back for more! Your pieces are so intricate, and you are such a lovely and talented person, I would love if you could take a stab at a headshot of my, uh. Very faceless character.

She is one of my older Ocs that I have decided to repurpose, so apologies that you won't get any tasty lore as you've did with Orberus! I really appreciate everything you said about him back then, by the way. I didn't ever get to reply because my brain decided to be in mental health trench mines shortly after, but it meant a lot. He means a lot to me, and what you said touched me and made me happy when nothing else did.

So thank you! Thank you for being you, and If a headshot of an OC who is lacking an entire face is bit too much, then do not worry, I understand, and will be grateful to you anywho. :)

Username: Calyrex
Art Style: Refined
Character ref/description: Over here! The "face" is supposed to be fully smoothed out, just like if it were a continuation of her thick neck, and shadowed over by her hood, but feel free to employ all the creative freedom that you want, if the vibes pull you in another direction. Just no eyes, please.

And for a fun fact that you could have fun with! The patterns on her chest, her hands and her horns have a subtle, inner glow to them in the dark! Not a necessary thing to include, but just thought I'd pitch that forward, hehe. :3

Additional Notes: In her new lore, she is supposed to be a malformed Warden- Yes, again sneaking a Minecraft SMP oc into your plate, ahghs. Her growth was stunted by a faulty world generation, and instead of spawning below ground where she could reach her full form, she spawned atop the Overworld. She is supposed to be the equivalent of a cocoon that got damaged, and unweaved too early- So no mouth, horns, or bulk for her.

She is also themed after a Will O Wisp! In lore, she is building a grove of sculk in a deadly irradiated forest, and every night she carries a blue lantern to lead people who stumbled in there into the safe zones. Not necessarily out of good will, its just,, something she does intinctually. Princess Mononoke Nightwalker core, except she also build her grove on a top of a warren, so she is also raising a huddle of irradiated, glowing rabbits on the side. Hope that helps with the characterization a little, even with her lack of. Actual face, hehe. :)
Nikat
Level 62
Posted: 2/25/2024 at 11:42 PM Post #18
Absolutely, I'd be happy to do some more art for you. Her story sounds so intriguing and fascinating!

I'm adding you to the list now!
Marwarilove809
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 47
Posted: 2/28/2024 at 12:55 PM Post #19
Username: MarwariLove809
Art Style: Sketchy
Character ref/description: https://toyhou.se/15437679.shyloe

Additional Notes: I know some artists struggle with wings so just let me know if you'd prefer to do a different character because I am DROOLING over your art!
Nikat
Level 62
Posted: 2/28/2024 at 9:10 PM Post #20
I'll add you to the list! Thank you for your interest in my art <3
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.