Players 2,282 395
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,284,467 1,636
Generated 658,026 200
Captured 1,196,836 385
Bred 6,429,510 1,051
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Character Busts/Headshots - Temporarily...
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nikat
Level 62
Threads: 4
Posted: 1/31/2024 at 10:26 PM Post #1
Current status: temporarily closed while I catch up on commissions here and offsite
Available Slots:

Please note that prices have been updated

Offering headshots of your characters. I can do humans, animals, anthro, anything but gore or nsfw. There's two different styles available:

Sketchy and/or monochrome

Price: 100k

Refined and cleaned up

Price: 200k

Form
Username:
Art Style: Sketchy/Refined
Character ref/description:
Additional Notes:

NOTE: If you use the art offsite, please do credit me. I'm Nika_Nee_Chan on Toyhouse or nikamakesart on instagram.

Also! If you don't feel comfortable posting your character here, feel free to message me the form instead

Work List:

Slot 1: Calyrex - Working
Slot 2: XiWorldstar
Slot 3: Marwarilove809
Slot 4: OPEN
Slot 5: OPEN

Recently Completed

If you made it this far, thank you so much for reading!
Edited By Nikat on 2/28/2024 at 9:13 PM.
Calyrex
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 2
Posted: 2/1/2024 at 8:55 AM Post #2
Username: Calyrex
Art Style: Refined, but feel free to get experimental!
Character ref/description: Here! The first image is my old man's most accurate face reference. If you could, please include the claw marks on his muzzle, those can be seen in some other references! <3
Additional Notes: Your art skills are so magical, please do expect a tip becouse your prices feel criminally cheap.

As for posing or theming for Orbe,, you can get funky with it! Feel free to draw my old man in a flower crown, or make him savage and bitey. Whatever floats your whimsy. :)
Nikat
Level 62
Posted: 2/1/2024 at 9:29 AM Post #3
Thanks so much, I'm so glad you like my art! As for prices, I might change them later because I'm still getting the hang of the economy. But also, I didn't want it to be out of reach for most players while still being fair to myself. It's such a hard balance to strike!

I adore you boy, btw. He's got such an interesting story/personality. I have the morning off, so I'll get started on him right now and message you when I can get him done. Maybe later today, but it may also take a couple of days.

Thanks again for buying from me!
Frostfal
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Threads: 54
Posted: 2/1/2024 at 12:18 PM Post #4
Username: Frostfal
Art style: refined
Character ref:

Additional notes: she's wearing a mask, if it's not obvious.
Thank you!
Nikat
Level 62
Posted: 2/1/2024 at 10:09 PM Post #5
Thanks so much for your interest! She's such a unique looking character that I'm really looking forward to working on her. I've added you to the list and will message you when she's done!
Crescarosa
Level 74
Threads: 7
Posted: 2/2/2024 at 4:35 AM Post #6
Username: Crescarosa
Art Style: Refined
Character ref/description: reference folder and character profile (has a verbal description and personality info, ntm more art you can reference if you don't like his default outfit)
Additional Notes: I'd like him drawn in human form, cursed or not is up to you. Please include his scars. Sorry he doesn't have a proper ref sheet! Feel free to ask questions or take creative liberties where the provided info fails you. Your art is beautiful, by the way!
Nikat
Level 62
Posted: 2/2/2024 at 10:18 AM Post #7
Thanks so much for your interest in my art! I've added you tot he list. There's an couple of people ahead of you, so it may take a few days to a week for me to get to him, depending. Your boy is so handsome, and such an interesting character, that I'm really looking forward to working on him. I'll message you when I start so you'll know where I'm at. Thanks again!
Draculina
Level 75
Vanquisher of Undead
Posted: 2/2/2024 at 2:05 PM Post #8
Username: Draculina
Art Style: Refined
Character ref/description: Reference 1 - Artwork commission by the artist vantan_sora, Reference 2 - Art Request by the wonderful Drakonis on here(The character on the right, this is a version of her without stitches if you aren't comfortable drawing them)
Additional Notes: Her features are rather soft/sweet, and her cheeks are lightly/softly dotted with freckles.
Also, I'd love to give you a tip, so whenever you send the CoD for the art, please feel free to add another 100k(200k total).

~

Also, since I noticed that level-wise, you're still a bit newer to Sylestia, I wanted to welcome you to the site by sending you some avi items. <3
Nikat
Level 62
Posted: 2/2/2024 at 2:28 PM Post #9
She's so cute! I can't wait to get go work on her. You're on the to the list, and I'll message you when I start work on her so you'll be in the loop. Thank you, also, for your incredible generosity! I honestly appreciate it!
Draculina
Level 75
Vanquisher of Undead
Posted: 2/2/2024 at 2:34 PM Post #10
Thank you, and you're welcome. <3
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.