Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 10
Posted: 10/28/2023 at 9:07 AM Post #51
Recent Updates

- Went back through old updates and fixed some spelling mistakes I noticed because they were bothering me. They were those kinds of mistakes where it wasn't technically an incorrect spelling, just the wrong correct spelling, which honestly bothers me more - and is probably why I didn't originally catch it, since spellcheck was just like, "Eh, looks fine to me."

- Finished collecting traits for the Eerie Swamp Draeyl project. I fudged adding traits on one of the pets, so now I have two pairs instead of the trio I was originally aiming for. 160 Diamonds more than I intended to spend, but not worth fussing over, so the project continues. :P

- Finished collecting traits for both versions of the Sea Spirit Kelpari. I am debating how many Greater Genetic Mutators I actually want to use, since I have all of the traits without using one on every single Kelpari, but using them on every Kelpari will make the projects go faster. We'll see how I'm feeling when the next Diamond Sale comes around.

- Finished collecting traits for the Wayfarer Morkko project. Super easy, absolutely perfect trio. However, the female is still a hatchling and I have no free stables at the moment, so the project will have to wait to start. Probably until Black Friday.
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 11/5/2023 at 8:34 AM Post #52
Fall Festival 2023
Completed Trait Collections

Edited By Volinolona on 12/13/2023 at 12:00 PM.
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 11/5/2023 at 8:57 AM Post #53
Summer Festival 2023

Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 11/12/2023 at 4:00 AM Post #54
Recent Updates

- Added a Silver Garden Spider Faelora design. This Themed is particularly lovely. Dapple is proving especially difficult to brew them with, though.

- Added a Frog Familiar Sylvorpa design. It's green and I have no self control, so of course I did.

- Added a Spectral Glow Zolnixi design. Technically, I don't need to brew these, as there are enough out there with the traits I want already, but I have a weird need to actually own as many of the traits as possible.

- Added a Songspell Sylvorpa design. Mostly because why not. It's a good design, though I tweaked the G2 color, as the blue is a bit glaring and I'm going for more of an Arcane magic look.

- Finished collecting traits for the Nightfire Zolnixi project. As if I needed another Zolnixi project. At least this one doesn't have Chow Tail, I guess?

- Finished collecting traits for the Pumpkin Kelpari project. As someone who doesn't have any special love for horses, I have been quite surprised by my love for the Kelpari the past two fests - though I must say, I don't think I mind it continuing.

- Added and finished collecting traits for the Candlelight Waltz Luffox project. This is the first Luffox project I even considered, being inspired by the capture of this little lady here. I even managed to keep her Butterfly Flower trait in the final trait selection.

- Added and finished collecting traits for the Ignis Fatuus Aurleon project. I am weirdly excited for this one, possibly because I get to use the Terror Beak. I quite like prehistoric danger beak.

- Added and finished collecting traits for the Bountiful Harvest Faelora project. Normally, I wouldn't consider this one's colors to be my cup of tea, but I made it work. Why? I really, really liked how the Variegated trait looked. A lot.

- Added and finished collecting traits for the Wayfarer's Curse Luffox project. Figured I had one Luffox, why not add another? This isn't a species I saw myself working with any time soon, but I fell in love with the Glow Light Wings and they worked both on this Themed and the Candlelight Waltz ones.

- Finished collecting traits for the Ritual Herbs Vulnyx project. I am still loving the runes, though I should probably think on my obsession with the Ethereal Wings.

- Changed the Plum Pie Faelora project's G2 from [BB] Frosted Flower to [CC] Orchid. The project hadn't progressed any, really, so it won't cause any further delays. I just liked how it looked in recolors better than the Frosted Flower.

- Added two potential recolors to the Plum Pie Faelora project. I will have to figure out names for them at a later date, as it's almost 2AM and I have a pretty mushed brain right now.

- Added a potential recolor to the Calico Wayfarer Vulnyx project. I like the brown colors and all, but silver is a greater love. I might tweak it, as there's still something off/missing, but I haven't figured it out yet.

- Added a potential recolor to the Shrub Roses Draeyl project. Reds and pinks are not my friends, so in comes a blue and grey combo to save the day.

- Collecting traits for a pending Tricky Treats Aurleon project. This Themed seems particularly difficult to snag, especially at agreeable prices.

- Collecting traits for a pending Vengeful Spirit Lupora project. This one is even more of a pain in my arse than the Tricky Treats Aurleon in terms of obtaining necessary pets. However, this is last year's design, so there are pets up for breed and I believe most of the traits I want are available on said pets.

- Collecting traits for a pending Forest Spirit Nytekrie project. I hatched one with a cute trait and made the mistake of checking the Theme out in the generator.

- I have collected a small hoard of Blueberry Pie Sylvorpa because this project may have to be done the long way of one trait per pet rather than two. There is high competition for the pets, so it's been difficult to get any, let alone ones with the traits I want.

- Added collection posts to keep track of what fests I picked what projects up at. I'm debating whether I should separate Aged and New Themed into their own posts and track them according to year created or keep them together to track them according to year acquired.
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 12/5/2023 at 10:10 PM Post #55
Recent Updates

- Added many, many new stables. I am now up to fifty total, forty-five of which are devoted to projects. I think I am probably going to stop buying stables for now so I can work on getting their tabs. I have noticed that my projects tend not to take up more than two tabs at a time, so a full stable could hold up to four projects, which in turn would quadruple the amount of projects I can have in active progress.

- Completed all but two of my current trait collections. I am still looking for Songspell Sylvorpa and I need a few more traits for the Forest Spirit Nytekrie project. I've also already done the hard part for most of the projects, as I got through the restricted trait disruptors. The Luffox were not nice to me and I spent more diamonds than I was intending - but, in the end, I won against RNGesus and that's all that matters.

- Completed the Diamond Sale Event Progressive Bonus. I now need to figure out what I want in terms of Themed. Usually, I would pick one Themed and just get a set for a project, but this time I want to see if I can stretch them over three projects. This would be a good opportunity to get into some Fabled species, but I have not been successful in finding any that I just absolutely have to have.

- Reached what is hopefully the last stage of gene-ing for not one, not two, but THREE of my projects. The Mystic Lotus Lights Sylvorpa have produced a 6v, a 5v1c, and a 4v2c. I am hoping between them and their mates, this will be the last generation of the Sylvorpa before I begin their statting - though I will have to hope for some luck still. The Calico Wayfarer Vulnyx are probably two or three generations away with how they've been behaving, but it still feels so close! The First Snow Zolnixi V1 should be done this generation, since everything being bred is 3v3c or better, sans one female. I'll keep any good offspring around until I have my needed 6vs, but I'm not expecting to have to use them unless my luck is really bad. An honorable mention is the Whispering Shadows Zolnixi project - all but one pet is 6c or better. The 3v3c male that hatched out of nowhere is hopefully going to be a great boon.
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 12/20/2023 at 12:52 AM Post #56
Recent Updates

- Produced my first 6v First Snow!

- Resorted my stables. I have moved my pets around to restrict each project to two tabs. I am hoping that keeping myself to 25 pairs at max will help make sure I cull more often to keep the project progressing without a bunch of unnecessary pets weighing it down.

- Scheduled my projects out into three breeding days, resulting in a constant flow of eggs. This should help keep me from disappearing from the site, as I will have things to do each day even when there is no current festival. This has also resulted in almost all my projects being bred - there are a few that I need to use some Nullifiers on them due to the sheer amount of unwanted traits on the starter pets.
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 12/31/2023 at 11:50 AM Post #57
Winter Festival 2023

Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 1/13/2024 at 3:15 PM Post #58
Recent Updates

- The Mystic Lotus Lights Sylvorpa have officially reached 6v and have been moved on to statting! Non-statted pets will become available after the first two sets of statted eggs have hatched. I have recolors planned, but these will only be on the max stats for now due to how expensive recoloring a set of pets is. This has been a dream project for years, so I'm super excited that I finally have the finished pets! It'll be even better when the max stats are ready and I can make a team out of them. <3

- The Calico Wayfarer Vulnyx have officially reached 6v and have been moved on to statting! Non-statted pets will most likely not be available for this project, as it was a breeding project and therefore has wonky colors. Due to the price of recoloring, I'm not sure I want to recolor four pets rather than two just to get the wanted colors on non-statted pets. While this project isn't as close to my heart as the Mystic Lotus Lights Sylvorpa, they are very well loved and I am super excited to move them along. <3

- The First Snow Zolnixi V1 project is chugging along close to finishing. Hopefully, they will be done within the next few breeding cycles so I can move them on alongside the Mystic Lotus Lights and Calico Wayfarer projects. I am admittedly a bit sad that this will not be my first finished 6v, nor my first max stat, as that is what they were intended to be when I started them, but I am still excited to finally have them so close to the finish! <3
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.