M3: [NN] None

Planned Recolors
None
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 10
Posted: 9/19/2023 at 7:33 PM Post #47
Alrighty - I think we're ready for opening.
Might start adding in planned dye projects for a few of them, but eh.
More work. :P
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 9/22/2023 at 10:55 PM Post #48
Recent Updates

- Added a Mango Juice Kelpari V2 due to hatching some good traits that I was able to squish into a second good design. The first design is still my favorite, but the V2 is quite pretty too. Now to just hope I don't mix up breeders. :P

- Added a Blazing Fireworks Nytekrie design, utilizing all five Lost Grove traits. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the Blazing Fireworks color scheme, but I figured why not - all the traits were available for pretty cheap in the AS.

- Added a Snow Bear Vulnyx design. I've loved this Themed for a while, but I had trouble picking traits I really liked on them. Finally figured it out, though! ^-^

- Added a First Snow Zolnixi V2. The first design was the first Themed I picked to do a project with, but this was years ago, so, unfortunately, my tastes have changed. I'm still going to finish the first version because I am NOT giving up after all the effort I put in and I have some idea of what sorts of recolors I want, so it's not a lost cause.

- Added five non-Themed Aeridini designs, four of which I really, really like and am currently planning on generating around Black Friday, hopefully. The fifth I might mess with - it's not horrible, but it's not giving the vibe I want.

- Added a Silver Bells Griffi design. I was looking through the Themed Pet Codex to try and pick a out a Themed for my last custom pet I earned. The Silver Bells design was right up my ally, as I love silver and blue, so I took it to the Generator. Found that some of the traits I wanted were available for breed and there were a few cheap Tamed available, so here we are... Oops. :P
Edited By Volinolona on 10/28/2023 at 8:55 AM.
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 10/21/2023 at 1:32 PM Post #49
Recent Updates

- Added an Eerie Swamp Draeyl design. I can't resist a Themed that is 100% my kind of colors and the traits lined up really well.

- Added an Eerie Echoes Faelora design. This Themed is evil - so many traits looked good, it was hard to choose. I ended up only picking one design, as I felt it was the one that fit best.

- Added a Pumpkin Kelpari design. Holy crap this is a lovely Themed - I was skeptical, since I don't much like orange, but the traits fell together without issue.

- Added not one, but two Sea Spirit Kelpari designs. Why? I have no self control, that's why.

- Added a Blueberry Pie Sylvorpa design. This Themed is responsible for all my irresponsibility this fest. I wasn't supposed to be picking up any more projects, and now I've grabbed almost double digit additions.

- Added a Ritual Herbs Vulnyx design. Vulnyx are hard. Especially when it comes to the runes - I want to put Lace Runes on everything, so when I find one where a different rune works, I have to work with it.

- Added a Nightfire Zolnixi design. I almost went with the steampunk traits over the leaf traits, but decided it looked better without the blue. It gives a nice pop to the eyes, but there isn't an amount of coverage I found favorable with the other traits. It just looked out of place - unfortunate, since it actually made the goggles look perfect.
Edited By Volinolona on 10/28/2023 at 8:54 AM.
Volinolona
Level 75
Guardian
Posted: 10/22/2023 at 10:55 PM Post #50
Recent Updates

- Added a Wayfarer Morkko design. This will be the first Morkko project I'm working on, which reminds me I did have one planned a long time ago that never got done. I might track down the original pets to see if I can start in on that one too, though it might require generating pets, which needs to wait for Black Friday.

- Added a Forest Floor Lupora design. This is Sycake's fault. That is all.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.